Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-11-2010, 02:56 PM         #81
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again, Manny never walked away from the f!ght the 1st time. They, as in both camps, could not agree on a cut off date for some testing that isnt even required by any state athletic commission. Walking away would have been:

Mayweather says I want you to do this and team Manny would have said f**k that and wouldnt have tried to negotiate.

Instead they counter offered back and forth, Mayweather didnt like Mannys propsal, Manny didnt like Floyds so they both disagreed and the f!ght talks broke down. This isnt even debatable.

The f!ght not happening the 1st time around was on both f!ghters, not just one. Right now it is all Mayweather. Only a Mayweather fan would try and argue some s**t that isnt even arguable.

You want to tell me why he didnt ask for random blood testing in his f!ght vs Marquez?

Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 12-11-2010 at 02:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #82
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Again, Manny never walked away from the f!ght the 1st time. They, as in both camps, could not agree on a cut off date for some testing that isnt even required by any state athletic commission. Walking away would have been:

Mayweather says I want you to do this and team Manny would have said f**k that and wouldnt have tried to negotiate. They counter offered back and forth, Mayweather didnt like Mannys propsal, Manny didnt like Floyds so they both disagreed and the f!ght talks broke down.

This isnt even debatable.

The f!ght not happening the 1st time around was on both f!ghters, not just one. Right now it is all Mayweather. Only a Mayweather fan would try and argue some s**t that isnt even arguable.
this is comical. it wasnt both f!ghters? no...it was manny. it was clearly manny, that s**t isnt arguable, just like it isnt arguable that floyd is holding up the f!ght now.

manny later agreed to the testing, if that was the only remaining issue then how did he not hold up the f!ght? the only reason the f!ght didnt happen the first time is because manny didnt agree to testing...SOMETHING HE LATER AGREED TO. and yet you still want to find a way to point the finger at floyd sounds like a pacman fan.

f**k it we'll agree to disagree because im tired of talking in circles and im sure you are as well. so it is what it is and we'll see what happens from here on out
 12-11-2010, 03:20 PM         #83
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude I guess you think if you keep saying it enough it will be true. Its is documented fact that negotiations broke down because they BOTH couldnt agree on the testing terms. Mayweather wanted 14, Manny wanted 24 I believe. All you have to do is educate yourself on the issue and you wont look like such a dunce. How can you try and blame one man when both f!ghters have proposals that neither agree on? Maybe Im the dunce, you explain it to me.

Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 12-11-2010 at 03:23 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #84
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
tampabaybucs your an idiot

the pac camp never wanted to really set up the f!ght with floyd the first time hence the reason they had the pac and clottey f!ght annouced like 2 mins after negotations ended thats some shady s**t if you ask me.

the s**t is all funny...im just waitin on this f!ght to happen so floyd can expose this fool and then we can hear who the next person that floyd cant beat is
 7 years ago '06        #85
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
bunch of dumbass n*ggas in here...

PACMAN IS WILLING TO DO THE TEST U IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

7 years ago '07        #86
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Pacman MAY

thats the keyword....thats not definite

some n*ggas dont kno context clues
 7 years ago '07        #87
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 damn_ryght said:
bunch of dumbass n*ggas in here...

PACMAN IS WILLING TO DO THE TEST U IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood [tests] as close as 14 days prior to the f!ght, as long as my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test," Pacquiao is quoted as saying on his official website.
Contradiction if ya ask me
 12-11-2010, 09:40 PM         #88
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Contradiction if ya ask me
Wut? Do you know what the f**k a negotiation is and what it is meant for?

Whos really the idiot? Some of you n*ggas not even worth the keystrokes. You give them concrete evidence and they still want to try and push their opinion on you as if it changes the documented fact.
 7 years ago '04        #89
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Wut? Do you know what the f**k a negotiation is and what it is meant for?

Whos really the idiot? Some of you n*ggas not even worth the keystrokes. You give them concrete evidence and they still want to try and push their opinion on you as if it changes the documented fact.
word, keep sonnin em bro. f**kin uneducated kids in this forum.
 7 years ago '04        #90
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
The Mayweather and Pacquiao camps tried again to set up a f!ght, with Mayweather's side again insisting on Olympic-style drug testing. Pacquiao publicly agreed to the testing and an even split of the prize money. Promoter Bob Arum and Pacquiao's camp set a July 16 deadline for Mayweather to agree to the f!ght, but Mayweather let the deadline pass with no comment. Later, one of Mayweather's advisers said no negotiations had ever taken place while Mayweather himself said he had fought two months prior and wasn't interested in rushing into another f!ght.

-Per Espn.

That is some hoe s**t by MayNEVER
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments