Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 bxrulez said:
Raptors fans
I aint talking about his speech Im talking about his mental awareness and coherence, that roid s**t with prolonged used makes u an idiot, u just become like a rock not much going on upstairs but u can be a machine physically
steroids have nothing to do with mental awareness and coherence you f**ken retard. who the f**k is teaching you this s**t?

its almost as stupid as somebody claiming long term use of marijuana "fries" your brain.
 7 years ago '08        #62
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
 SkateboardT said:
lol at the hgh debate as if floyd doesnt take HGH too.
 7 years ago '07        #63
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 69 69
Money's a pus*y either way, take the f!ght and if Manny's got PED's in his system itll ruin his legacy and he'll likely be banned from boxing anyway while floyd will get into the HOF likely without a loss anyway. Even if he beats Pac which i believe is unlikely hes just going to have to face off against one of the chavez brothers.
 7 years ago '10        #64
bernznj 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 DaForce13 said:
so why hasnt he signed the agreement that he'll do that

shut yo dumbass up

Because Floyd decided to beat his baby's mom up and poke a security guard in the face instead of signing his own contract.
 7 years ago '04        #65
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 P. Dedos said:
Money Senior droppin that ether
lol @ Dedos being on team Mayweather since Pacquiao destroyed Cotto.
 12-10-2010, 07:31 PM         #66
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
What I don't understand is this...

If Pac wasn't jucing why the f**k wouldn't he agree to full testing up until the f!ght? Wtf is the problem? What's there to be afraid of if he ain't on anything?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #67
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Ya'll can say what you want......Manny Pac gives Money May the Blues.....
 7 years ago '10        #68
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 SkateboardT said:
lol at the hgh debate as if floyd doesnt take HGH too.
Fried chicken and mashed pataters aint HGH bro

yes i misspelled it on purpose it sounds better that way
 7 years ago '10        #69
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 22k said:
man...lets be real....did yall watch the video, Pacman sounds like he doin a whole lotttttta lying......"oh I felt dizzy after they took my blood, doctor said drink lot of water but i wasnt allowed to drink water or eat" are u f**king kidding me?
U were the exact weight 2days before the f!ght an ur telling me water was gona make u gain a pound? Even if it did u cud easily lose a pound in 2days GTFO
 7 years ago '05        #70
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
there both cowards coming up with excuses

both know that a loss will define their career so they both running scared.
 12-11-2010, 06:11 AM         #71
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i wonder why the person conducting this interview would not ask this question? he/she really wasnt doing their job. i mean they let floyd sr. ramble on a lot about this but from what we heard from the pacman camp testing was agreed to

imo thats a question that had to be asked because there's always the possibility that pacman's camp is giving us lip service and behind the scenes are negotiating different terms. im not saying this is the case, but why would floyd sr. be saying this if manny agreed to the testing? (i mean i know floyd sr. is a little crazy but he been talking some other s**t as of late)
Because negotiations never happened, remember? :rolleyes: Why are you n*ggas putting any stock into what is coming out of their camps mouth when they were caught in a blatant lie?

psylence2k said:
Can someone please give me an official statement, link, video, audio bite, SOMETHING where Pacman's team agreed to FULL testing all the way up to the f!ght?
 igotgame4ya said:
Manny has NEVER said he's going to take the tests w/o a cut off.... He said he'll take them... but he wants a cut off... now 7 days out.. That was his deal 7 days...
 Bouncer? said:
What I don't understand is this...

If Pac wasn't jucing why the f**k wouldn't he agree to full testing up until the f!ght? Wtf is the problem? What's there to be afraid of if he ain't on anything?
Read n*ggas!

When Pacquiao sought him for a f!ght in November, Mayweather has changed his stand on the 14-day drug testing window and instead demanded that the random test be done all the way to f!ght night.

And when Pacquiao said he was ready to accommodate Mayweather on his latest demand, the undefeated boxer said he is taking it easy and will no longer f!ght this year.

....In his effort to accommodate Mayweather, the Filipino boxer said he has decided to accept Mayweather's demand for a 14-day drug testing window. But when negotiations resumed, the undefeated boxer said the random test should be done all the way up to the night of the f!ght.

When Mayweather fought Mosley after the first failed negotiations, Mosley's random tests stopped 18 days before the f!ght.

It is not clear why Mosley was given 18 days while in the case of Pacquiao who has agreed to a 14-day window, it did not apply.

During the second round of negotiations, the parties have admitted the random drug and urine tests were no longer an issue. Mayweather's camp denied this saying there never was a negotiation that took place despite Oscar de la Hoya's statement days prior to Bob Arum's deadline saying the f!ght was almost a done deal.

Bob Arum told Dan Rafael of ESPN that Pacquiao accepted the terms of the random drug testing, blood and urine, leading up to the f!ght. He wasn’t forthcoming on the details, but Michael Koncz, the advisor of Pacquiao, said that there was also no argument regarding the 50/50 purse split.

Manny Pacquiao seemed to have got tired of all the nonsense. Like ok, whatever you want, let’s just f!ght. Knowing it’s the f!ght everybody wants to see, he did everything on his part to make it happen. Going against his principles to please all the boxing fans. Wanting to leave a lasting legacy. Wanting to answer the big question, once and for all, inside that squared circle.

Look here, you n*ggas are full of s**t. Mayweather has been ducking since Pac been calling him out. Go down the fucing timeline:

n*gga says he is retiring ON CAMERA when a kid asks him to f!ght Pacquiao.

n*gga takes a "vacation" when negotiations were taking place (and looking to be a done deal according to Oscar)

Arum says that negotiations were happening, Leonard Ellerbe lies and says there were 0 negotiations and Ross Greenburg confirms that there were indeed negotiations. The f**k are you lieing about not negotiating for?

n*gga f!ghts his ex but doesnt want to f!ght pac.

n*gga has been on quiet time! Pacman is free. If you wanted to f**king f!ght you would drop your fucing nutts and f!ght

What did the b**ch n*gga do when Marquez and Hatton call him out? He jumped on those f!ghts faster than a, fresh out, 10 year con on some hooker pus*y. Now that Pacman is calling him out he is running scared like a b**ch. s**t aint hard to see unless you a d!ck swinging Mayweather groupie.
 7 years ago '04        #72
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Because negotiations never happened, remember? :rolleyes: Why are you n*ggas putting any stock into what is coming out of their camps mouth when they were caught in a blatant lie?

Read n*ggas!

Look here, you n*ggas are full of s**t. Mayweather has been ducking since Pac been calling him out. Go down the fucing timeline:

n*gga says he is retiring ON CAMERA when a kid asks him to f!ght Pacquiao.

n*gga takes a "vacation" when negotiations were taking place (and looking to be a done deal according to Oscar)

Arum says that negotiations were happening, Leonard Ellerbe lies and says there were 0 negotiations and Ross Greenburg confirms that there were indeed negotiations. The f**k are you lieing about not negotiating for?

n*gga f!ghts his ex but doesnt want to f!ght pac.

n*gga has been on quiet time! Pacman is free. If you wanted to f**king f!ght you would drop your fucing nutts and f!ght

What did the b**ch n*gga do when Marquez and Hatton call him out? He jumped on those f!ghts faster than a, fresh out, 10 year con on some hooker pus*y. Now that Pacman is calling him out he is running scared like a b**ch. s**t aint hard to see unless you a d!ck swinging Mayweather groupie.

GTFOHWTBS , you're gonna have to give me something more credible than those sketchy boxing blog sites that dont even bother to put official quotes in those articles but rather "Pacquiao said' or "Arum said" , They can say anything, doesn't mean it ACTUALLY happened, and if you accept their word, or actually in this case it's more of a "he said, she said, he said" with those little boxing blogs you posted then your bias is clearly showing. Give me an ESPN or HBO article saying that Pacquiao agreed to full testing DURING an actual negotiation directly to Mayweather's team , not after one or the other left the table and they were clearly planning and engaging in other priorities. You can tell those sites are BS because instead of saying " Pacquiao said he agreed " they're saying "Pacquiao agreed " , How in the F do you know what he ACTUALLY and OFFICIALLY agreed to, and why is Pacquiao saying this after both parties leave the table and are engaged in other f!ghts/priorities ???? and you can tell those sites are BS because they aren't even mentioning the fact that Mayweather wanted Full testing originally , they are talking as if the 14 day thing was his first request, which it wasn't, that was a compromise. I dont think you actually realize how clearly your bias is showing by posting such non credible bullshyt.
 7 years ago '06        #73
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
weather scared idc lol he know he cant run around in circles fro 12 round around pac lol pac can take hits so there must be sticking something up his arms lmaoo so lame owell idc
 7 years ago '05        #74
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
 TampaBay Bucs said:

im not putting stock into any of what EITHER CAMP is saying as of right now. all my point was is why didnt the interviewer ask about the testing? he didnt do his job because he didnt ask it, he let floyd sr. do all that rambling but he wasnt saying anything. he let floyd sr. do all that talking about manny not taking the test but from reports the public is getting manny agreed...WHY WOULD YOU NOT ASK THAT QUESTION? thats all i was saying

and i can tell you're a pacman stan because BOTH of these camps have been caught in lies. do we forget how when they first negotiated that when people were asking pacman's camp on why he wouldnt take the test you heard 100 different reasons, they were picking at straws and hope the public would just understand, which for some reason they did.

and i dont trust anything a.ssociated with bob arum, so for all we know what arum has been saying could just be lip service to paint floyd and manny out a certain way to the media and public...something arum isnt foreign to
 12-11-2010, 01:48 PM         #75
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
GTFOHWTBS , you're gonna have to give me something more credible than those sketchy boxing blog sites that dont even bother to put official quotes in those articles but rather "Pacquiao said' or "Arum said" , They can say anything, doesn't mean it ACTUALLY happened, and if you accept their word, or actually in this case it's more of a "he said, she said, he said" with those little boxing blogs you posted then your bias is clearly showing. Give me an ESPN or HBO article saying that Pacquiao agreed to full testing DURING an actual negotiation directly to Mayweather's team , not after one or the other left the table and they were clearly planning and engaging in other priorities. You can tell those sites are BS because instead of saying " Pacquiao said he agreed " they're saying "Pacquiao agreed " , How in the F do you know what he ACTUALLY and OFFICIALLY agreed to, and why is Pacquiao saying this after both parties leave the table and are engaged in other f!ghts/priorities ???? and you can tell those sites are BS because they aren't even mentioning the fact that Mayweather wanted Full testing originally , they are talking as if the 14 day thing was his first request, which it wasn't, that was a compromise. I dont think you actually realize how clearly your bias is showing by posting such non credible bullshyt.
You typing that long a.ss ramble wont change the fact that Mayweather is a duck. ESPN you say? Ask and you shall recieve.

The Pacquiao-Margarito f!ght was scheduled after a bout between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. failed to materialize earlier in the year. The two initially agreed to a matchup in March, yet Mayweather insisted on Olympic-style drug testing, including blood tests, leading right up to the f!ght. The Pacquiao camp would agree to blood testing only if there was a cutoff date of at least a week before the f!ght. The negotiations broke down, and Mayweather moved on to f!ght Shane Mosley while Pacquiao fought Joshua Clottey.

The Mayweather and Pacquiao camps tried again to set up a f!ght, with Mayweather's side again insisting on Olympic-style drug testing. Pacquiao publicly agreed to the testing and an even split of the prize money. Promoter Bob Arum and Pacquiao's camp set a July 16 deadline for Mayweather to agree to the f!ght, but Mayweather let the deadline pass with no comment. Later, one of Mayweather's advisers said no negotiations had ever taken place while Mayweather himself said he had fought two months prior and wasn't interested in rushing into another f!ght.

(click the pref!ght tab under the picture)

StateProperty88 said:
im not putting stock into any of what EITHER CAMP is saying as of right now. all my point was is why didnt the interviewer ask about the testing? he didnt do his job because he didnt ask it, he let floyd sr. do all that rambling but he wasnt saying anything. he let floyd sr. do all that talking about manny not taking the test but from reports the public is getting manny agreed...WHY WOULD YOU NOT ASK THAT QUESTION? thats all i was saying

and i can tell you're a pacman stan because BOTH of these camps have been caught in lies. do we forget how when they first negotiated that when people were asking pacman's camp on why he wouldnt take the test you heard 100 different reasons, they were picking at straws and hope the public would just understand, which for some reason they did.

and i dont trust anything a.ssociated with bob arum, so for all we know what arum has been saying could just be lip service to paint floyd and manny out a certain way to the media and public...something arum isnt foreign to
I have no idea why the interviewer didnt ask the question. Some are just entertained by the ramblings of Mayweather Sr. As far as Mannys camp being caught in lies, I disagree. There is a difference between lies and excuses. Thats neither here nor there, team Pacquaio has been lobbying hard to make the f!ght since he fought Clottey. Its clear to see that Floyd is solely responsible for the f!ght not happening right now.

You tell me why he wont he speak the f**k up like he did when over matched opponents like Marquez and Hatton "called him out". You tell me why. He had no problem stepping up to the plate, immediately, when they said his name. But Pacman and his camp is trying to make a f!ght with him and he wants to take a vacation after just coming off a 18 month hiatus. Its ridiculous for anyone to see it any other way.
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:

I have no idea why the interviewer didnt ask the question. Some are just entertained by the ramblings of Mayweather Sr. As far as Mannys camp being caught in lies, I disagree. There is a difference between lies and excuses. Thats neither here nor there, team Pacquaio has been lobbying hard to make the f!ght since he fought Clottey. Its clear to see that Floyd is solely responsible for the f!ght not happening right now.

You tell me why he wont he speak the f**k up like he did when over matched opponents like Marquez and Hatton "called him out". You tell me why. He had no problem stepping up to the plate, immediately, when they said his name. But Pacman and his camp is trying to make a f!ght with him and he wants to take a vacation after just coming off a 18 month hiatus. Its ridiculous for anyone to see it any other way.
in fairness manny is the one that walked away from the negotiation table FIRST. for whatever reason or whatever excuse pacman stans want to give him for doing it, manny is the person that stopped the f!ght the first time.

like you said floyd is clearly holding it up right now but lets call a spade a spade because by all indications floyd was ready to f!ght manny when he said his name and it was manny that backed out, for reasons that you may agree with or not, but it was manny that backed out of this f!ght first
 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM         #77
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
in fairness manny is the one that walked away from the negotiation table FIRST. for whatever reason or whatever excuse pacman stans want to give him for doing it, manny is the person that stopped the f!ght the first time.

like you said floyd is clearly holding it up right now but lets call a spade a spade because by all indications floyd was ready to f!ght manny when he said his name and it was manny that backed out, for reasons that you may agree with or not, but it was manny that backed out of this f!ght first
You all can say he walked away 1st but fact of the matter is this whole testing fiasco is based on nothing but jealousy and maybe even fear. Floyd is looking at these f!ghts wondering why Manny is doing what he cant. He is jealous of Mannys accolades and success. He isnt trying to clean up the sport, he is full of s**t.

Until the NSAC comes out and mandates Olympic style drug testing period, let alone up until the f!ght, then it will always be Mayweathers fault. He is trying to start a witch hunt based on something his senile father has said. Slandering a man because you are envious of his success and the praise he receives is some hoe s**t.

You still didnt answer my question. Why didnt he hop on a Pacman f!ght like he did with the overmatched opponents? He didnt come out and ask for drug testing vs them. What gives? Im trying to figure it out. Maybe you Mayweather fans know.

Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 12-11-2010 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:

You still didnt answer my question. Why didnt he hop on a Pacman f!ght like he did with the overmatched opponents? He didnt come out and ask for drug testing vs them. What gives? Im trying to figure it out. Maybe you Mayweather fans know.
i did answer your question...floyd was at the negotiation table and manny walked away

like i said you can try to make up all the excuses or reasoning that you want but call a spade a spade. floyd was there and manny walked away from the f!ght.
 12-11-2010, 02:34 PM         #79
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i did answer your question...floyd was at the negotiation table and manny walked away

like i said you can try to make up all the excuses or reasoning that you want but call a spade a spade. floyd was there and manny walked away from the f!ght.
Floyd started with a roadblock out the gate. He comes to the table with some off the wall s**t because he see n*ggas getting KOed. He didnt bring that s**t to the DLH, Marquez or Hatton f!ghts. Why? Because he didnt want to f!ght Manny to begin with.

And Manny didnt walk away from anything, get your facts straight. They didnt agree on the testing issue. Floyd wanted some testing that wasnt required by the NSAC.

NFL players are subject to NFL test not some s**t that some outside entity would be administering because the opposing team says so.

Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 12-11-2010 at 02:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Floyd started with a roadblock out the gate. He comes to the table with some off the wall s**t because he see n*ggas getting KOed. He didnt bring that s**t to the DLH, Marquez or Hatton f!ghts. Why? Because he didnt want to f!ght Manny to begin with.
there were a few roadblocks in negotiations for both camps but it seems this is the one that held up the f!ght but if manny was so willing to take the test then as he was now this f!ght would of already happen, roadblocks and all

and you can try to equivocate this all you want but the fact of the matter is manny got up and walked away, thats something you cant argue with. im not saying that he didnt have his reasons, but he held up the f!ght...get over it. floyd's doing it now for whatever reason, but he's still doing it

i wonder what changed between the two times negotiating that manny was willing to agree to the testing the second time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago