Floyd Mayweather SR: "TAKE THE TESTS AND YOU GOT A FIGHT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8603 8603
I thought Pac said he was going to take the test.
 7 years ago '08        #42
Luv_Jones 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 1 1
I'm over the whole mayweather pacman f!ght... not even excited anymore
 12-10-2010, 03:14 AM         #43
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I hate to see my man Cotto like that.

WiLL i Am said:
bro. this is as bad as Lex with the extra point s**t
Agreed.
 7 years ago '07        #44
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
 ozWinston said:
My n*gga Floyd... he gonna beat Pacquiao..... YEP!
 7 years ago '05        #45
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 346 346
damn hella hate on the asians. asians are the new n*ggas? we can't be good at something without being called cheaters?
 7 years ago '06        #46
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
So this n*gga finally wanna take the f!ght? Bout damn time. I will definitely be betting on this f!ght.
 12-10-2010, 07:19 AM         #47
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny and Arum already said that testing is no longer an issue and that Manny will agree to everything that scared a.ss n*gga ask. You Mayweather groupies find some other BS excuse for this n*gga not taking the f!ght.

marcusaka50 said:
I thought Pac said he was going to take the test.
He did. That made it clear when they were trying to make the f!ght before signing on with Margarito. These Mayweather groupies have selective hearing.
 7 years ago '05        #48
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Manny and Arum already said that testing is no longer an issue and that Manny will agree to everything that scared a.ss n*gga ask. You Mayweather groupies find some other BS excuse for this n*gga not taking the f!ght.

He did. That made it clear when they were trying to make the f!ght before signing on with Margarito. These Mayweather groupies have selective hearing.
i wonder why the person conducting this interview would not ask this question? he/she really wasnt doing their job. i mean they let floyd sr. ramble on a lot about this but from what we heard from the pacman camp testing was agreed to

imo thats a question that had to be asked because there's always the possibility that pacman's camp is giving us lip service and behind the scenes are negotiating different terms. im not saying this is the case, but why would floyd sr. be saying this if manny agreed to the testing? (i mean i know floyd sr. is a little crazy but he been talking some other s**t as of late)

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-10-2010 at 08:52 AM..
 12-10-2010, 08:46 AM         #49
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SyDuck said:
damn hella hate on the asians. asians are the new n*ggas? we can't be good at something without being called cheaters?
no your still a zipper head gook
 12-10-2010, 09:25 AM         #50
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
I mean has anyone seen PAQUIO IN THE RING OR IN AN INTERVIEW?????? This dude be OBVIOUSLY juiced and numbed up off of substances out of his mindddd, its so f**king obvious, the s**t it does to ur brain an all that he shows ALL THE TRAITS, this dude was taking direct chin hits not trying to block it from Cotto an saying "bring it on!" like wtf, man u not that strong u just f**king CHEATING!
 Rubix said:
^this retarded idiot doesn't know a damn thing about steroids. steroids isn't going to change your speech dumbass.
Raptors fans
I aint talking about his speech Im talking about his mental awareness and coherence, that roid s**t with prolonged used makes u an idiot, u just become like a rock not much going on upstairs but u can be a machine physically
 7 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,411 | Props total: 6438 6438
its not gonna happen. i don't even want to hear these camps chirping about random sh!t anymore. honestly they all just need to stfu
 12-10-2010, 09:34 AM         #52
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
mosley was on the clear for years and he never failed a single test the only reason we know he used it was because he said so in court and they had him on the list of BALCO clients
 akademiks said:
That's because BALCO's products were undetectable at the time.
Exactly, yall know this dude is from the Philippines right? What heroin is to Baltimore Steroids is to Philippines. They got that s**t like water, theres always some s**t to get around testing and can u blame a dude for not wanting to put his record on the line to f!ght someone who is cheating?
 12-10-2010, 09:36 AM         #53
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
its not gonna happen. i don't even want to hear these camps chirping about random sh!t anymore.
 7 years ago '04        #54
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
Can someone please give me an official statement, link, video, audio bite, SOMETHING where Pacman's team agreed to FULL testing all the way up to the f!ght?
 7 years ago '04        #55
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Grind Hard said:
THEY STILL TALKIN BOUT DIS?? DA n*gga AINT TOOK DA TEST YET??

Exactly what i tought when i saw the thread...how come you can be 8 times champion and not taking test ??? Only in America, where money is more important than truth...
 7 years ago '04        #56
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 strahan2004 said:
Exactly what i tought when i saw the thread...how come you can be 8 times champion and not taking test ??? Only in America, where money is more important than truth...
He's f!ghting Top Rank f!ghters so they're not making him test like that. Besides that he wants everything at a catch weight.

Manny has NEVER said he's going to take the tests w/o a cut off.... He said he'll take them... but he wants a cut off... now 7 days out.. That was his deal 7 days...

Fmj is says up until f!ght night.

So yes Manny has agreed to testing but not under the terms of the possible f!ght.

Now somebody will say "Floyd don't run, -ish... " ------ TRUE, however who is Emmanuel Pacquiao to tell someone if you rehydrate past a certain weight it's 10 Mill a pound????

yet floyd agreed.

i think it's going to happen in the summer. Manny Pac will win the 1st 3rds lots of excitement... he's going to wake floyd up and by rd 4... it'll be over for pac-man...

he throws in combos, but it's too wild... quiet as kept fmj is pretty nice at f!ghting inside... idk if manny can take that...
 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM         #57
CaliforniaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear that's baby in some locks lol
 7 years ago '06        #58
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
What I don't understand is this...

If Pac wasn't jucing why the f**k wouldn't he agree to full testing up until the f!ght? Wtf is the problem? What's there to be afraid of if he ain't on anything?
 7 years ago '04        #59
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 Bouncer? said:
What I don't understand is this...

If Pac wasn't jucing why the f**k wouldn't he agree to full testing up until the f!ght? Wtf is the problem? What's there to be afraid of if he ain't on anything?
well lets go through the list of excuses

1. He doesn't like needles (then ppl asked "why are you covered in tattoos?)

then it changed to

2. It has a psychological effect on him effecting his performance. ( nobody bought this)

then it changed to

3. Mayweather is trying to run the sport and we aren't going to bend to his demands because he's not a member of the commission ( Uhhhh okay so then why did you bend when you agreed to a 30 day cutoff, then 14 day cutoff, then finally 7 ?? )

4. then they walked away from negotiations to f!ght margarito, while saying "yea floyd wont agree, we did this we did that, we tried to work with him, he's scarred blah blah" when in actuality they NEVER agreed to full testing up to the f!ght which is what floyd originally wanted.

IT'S plain and simple, say yes to full testing and mayweather can't do anything else, but he hasn't and ppl on here who claim pacquiao did need to give me a video, interview, statement, something where it serves as an official statement saying so.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-10-2010 at 11:23 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #60
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
idk why ya'll argeu with pacman fans.

they just wanna argue/troll. I doubt most of them truely and honestly believe pac has a chance with or without roids.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy