most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
This f!ght will not happen any time soon. If I had to bet my life on that comment, I'd make that bet in a heartbeat.

Last edited by bradleyb87; 12-09-2010 at 10:53 PM..
 12-09-2010, 10:52 PM         #22
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
He's not on the juice... if anything he's probably taking HGH which is NOT A BIG DEAL. All it does is allow you to repair your muscles and/or injuries faster. People always group those two things together like if you take HGH it's the same thing as roids or whatever, they're not even close to the same thing.

I'm not just talking out of my a.ss either, like most people on here. I actually know about this s**t just because I know someone that is a pro body builder.
Actually, floyd has accused him of taking "power pellets", which to me seems like he's refering to Anavar which is an oral steroid taken as a pill. This is known to decrease fat, increase strength and speed. It's a pretty commonly used drug for f!ghters. And in case people don't realize, pretty much all f!ghters, MMA and boxing included, use some kind of drug either while they train or they used it to get their. I'm a f!ghter and I've seen it first hand. People start in highschool. Just my 2 cents, do with it what u will
 12-09-2010, 10:53 PM         #23
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ these f**got money stans
 12-09-2010, 10:56 PM         #24
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
U dumbass if he is juiced in the ring it will show in the post f!ght blood test... Which every f!ghter takes...

I guess somehow magically whatever he is using leaves his body immediately after the f!ght
Certain steroids and drugs, such as anavar, are only stay in the blood for a very short amount of time, like few hours. And the f!ghter would receive a huge benefit just training while on the drug, he doesn't need to use steroids during the actual f!ght. Not only that, but boxers such as Roy Jone's Jr have tested positive, and found ways out of it. Roy Jones Jr was my favorite boxer and all my trainers at the gym would always talk about how he would find ways to avoid being tested for the specific substances. Specially in boxing, it's easy to find a way around the testing. Different belts, commissions, states, and governing bodies give different tests. Again, just my 2 cents
 7 years ago '06        #25
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
y does floyds dad look like birdman? am i the only one that sees this?
 7 years ago '06        #26
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25635 25635
oh but a few months ago

'im going on vacation and when i get back next year i'm gonna k!ll him'

'i'm gonna make him cook me some rice'
2011 about to come and it's
'take the test and we'll f!ght'
who u fooling floyd???

and to the retards talking about a steroid can be out of your system in a few hours needs to go do some sort of research that is the dumbest thing i have heard/read in a long time
 7 years ago '05        #27
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 bxrulez said:
I mean has anyone seen PAQUIO IN THE RING OR IN AN INTERVIEW?????? This dude be OBVIOUSLY juiced and numbed up off of substances out of his mindddd, its so f**king obvious, the s**t it does to ur brain an all that he shows ALL THE TRAITS, this dude was taking direct chin hits not trying to block it from Cotto an saying "bring it on!" like wtf, man u not that strong u just f**king CHEATING!
^this retarded idiot doesn't know a damn thing about steroids. steroids isn't going to change your speech dumbass.
 7 years ago '08        #28
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
the new detox
 7 years ago '05        #29
mr.Fizzle 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ HGH not being a big deal. who told u that Rodney Harrison or Big Papi :owned:
 7 years ago '04        #30
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Pacquiao said he'll take a blood test DURING THE f!ght. In between the 6-7 round. Floyd still ducking him. Why yall listening to a damn crackhead anyways?
 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM         #31
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*looks at avy*

Let's get it on!!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #32
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
Damn, team Mayweather is shook.
 7 years ago '10        #33
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7585 7585
 thisisgame said:
Pacquiao said he'll take a blood test DURING THE f!ght. In between the 6-7 round. Floyd still ducking him. Why yall listening to a damn crackhead anyways?
The Final number they would come down to was 7 days in the last negotiations. (Admitted so on the 24/7 against Marg.) Now Publicly its another story they say all kinds of things. But when it comes to actual negotiations they have never agreed to full testing.
 7 years ago '08        #34
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
Its gonna happen the same year Detox drop....2011 just watch.
 7 years ago '05        #35
toumegastar 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
Bunch of retards in here believing everything another retard Floyd Mayweather Sr. is saying.

Stop your f*cking hating. Appreciate Pacman's skills. It's not impossible dumbasses. Is that y'all explanation to everything? If y'all can't explain why a person is so good, you just a.ssume he using steriods? Steriods don't make you good, skills do. Stop being so damn gullible, believing everything the Mayweathers are saying.
 7 years ago '07        #36
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 thisisgame said:
so why hasnt he signed the agreement that he'll do that

shut yo dumbass up

7 years ago '05        #37
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 toumegastar said:
Bunch of retards in here believing everything another retard Floyd Mayweather Sr. is saying.

Stop your f*cking hating. Appreciate Pacman's skills. It's not impossible dumbasses. Is that y'all explanation to everything? If y'all can't explain why a person is so good, you just a.ssume he using steriods? Steriods don't make you good, skills do. Stop being so damn gullible, believing everything the Mayweathers are saying.

7 years ago '08        #38
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Inb4missroitdefendsbothf!ghters..
 7 years ago '05        #39
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 dre03 said:
U dumbass if he is juiced in the ring it will show in the post f!ght blood test... Which every f!ghter takes...

I guess somehow magically whatever he is using leaves his body immediately after the f!ght
mosley was on the clear for years and he never failed a single test the only reason we know he used it was because he said so in court and they had him on the list of BALCO clients
 7 years ago '04        #40
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 hustlehard365 said:
mosley was on the clear for years and he never failed a single test the only reason we know he used it was because he said so in court and they had him on the list of BALCO clients
That's because BALCO's products were undetectable at the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago