Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2010, 07:33 PM         #1
6409 pageviews
97 comments

space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd Mayweather SR: "TAKE THE TESTS AND YOU GOT A f!ght, IT'S THAT SIMPLE"

[pic - click to view]

f!ghtHYPE \\ FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "TAKE THE TESTS AND YOU GOT A f!ght, IT'S THAT SIMPLE"

PC: It appears Mosley/Pacquiao will be out in Vegas in April...

FM: (Cutting in) They gonna check Shane good and not Pacquiao. Watch what I tell you. Shane is going to have to go through all kinds of s**t, but Pacquiao won't have to. And then Pacquiao will beat Shane up and they will say, "Oh, Mayweather didn't do this and that to Shane, but Pacquiao did." The difference is Lil Floyd ain't got nothing in him.

PC: So you are still suspicious about Pacman?

FM: Is he willing to take random testing? Well, there is your answer right there. Believe me, if he would take the test with no cutoff date and all of that s**t, there would be a f!ght. Lil Floyd would love that f!ght; trust me when I tell you. Lil Floyd would beat 3 Pacquiao's in one night if the playing field is even. s**t, he would beat 3 and I would whoop 1 if the playing field is even. They talking about he don't like to give blood, but s**t, Lil Floyd would have to give the same amount of blood. Who the f**k likes to give blood? Listen to what I'm telling you man, if they are on an even playing field, Floyd would beats the s**t out of Pacquiao.

PC: There were some reports that you were quoted saying you were scared for Lil Floyd to f!ght Pacquiao.

FM: That's just motherf**kers trying to turn son against father. I said I would be scared for Lil Floyd to f!ght anyone that I felt like had an unfair advantage. That's what the f**k I said. They can twist it however the f**k they want to twist it, but that's what I said. At the end of the day, that's my f**king son. That is my f**king son and nobody else's son but mines. It's my job to look out for his best interest and I said I would be scared for my son to f!ght anybody who I thought had an unfair advantage. That goes for Pacquiao or anybody else. On an even playing field, I don't think nobody can whoop Lil Floyd. What the f**k am I gonna say I'm scared for Lil Floyd to f!ght Pacquiao for? Come on man. Scared of what? Hey, just like Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach didn't want Joe Cortez to referee that f!ght with Pacquiao and Oscar because he's Hispanic, it's the same reason I don't want my son to f!ght Pacquiao without blood testing. I wanna make sure the playing field is even, just like Roach wanted to make sure his f!ghter was getting a fair f!ght. At the end of the day, none of these motherf**kers care if Lil Floyd gets brain damage or dies in the ring, and that's from any f!ght, not just Pacquiao. I'm his daddy and I care and I'm the one advising him not to f!ght under any other circumstances. I want to see that f!ght too, but it has to be a fair f!ght. I think Floyd can whoop him with or without that s**t in him, but why let my son take a risk that can be prevented. Take the tests and you got a f!ght, it's that simple. Floyd would love that f!ght.

PC: What did you think of Pacquiao dismantling Antonio Margarito?

FM: I mean, here is a guy coming from 106 pounds f!ghting a guy 6 inches taller than him and breaking his eye socket…come on man. What you think? Something ain't right about that when no other motherf**ker in the history of the sport done that s**t. He could have stopped Margarito. If this was the old days where the f!ghts were 15 rounds, he would have stopped Margarito (laughing). Something ain't right about that.

PC: I'm not gonna keep you on Big Floyd. I just wanted to let you clear the air on the situation of you being quoted as saying you were scared for Lil Floyd to f!ght Pacquiao.

FM: Whoever twisted my words like that just trying to start s**t. I appreciate the call and I'm glad you will put it out there just the way I said it. I said I would be scared for my son to f!ght anybody with an unfair advantage; that's my son. Hell, I ain't gonna send Lil Floyd in the street to f!ght somebody that I know has a gun. That's plain stupid, so I did say I would be scared for him to f!ght anyone that I felt had an unfair advantage. Percy, you know if I thought someone could beat Lil Floyd, I would be the first to say I don't like that f!ght because I feel they are too big or too strong or whatever, but from this lil motherf**ker, hell naw man. I ain't said that at all. If they f!ght and both are being tested all the way leading up to the f!ght, Floyd would beat 3 Pacquiao's on the same night.

[pic - click to view]

97 comments for "Floyd Mayweather SR: "TAKE THE TESTS AND YOU GOT A FIGHT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE""

12-09-2010, 07:38 PM         #2
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean has anyone seen PAQUIO IN THE RING OR IN AN INTERVIEW?????? This dude be OBVIOUSLY juiced and numbed up off of substances out of his mindddd, its so f**king obvious, the s**t it does to ur brain an all that he shows ALL THE TRAITS, this dude was taking direct chin hits not trying to block it from Cotto an saying "bring it on!" like wtf, man u not that strong u just f**king CHEATING!
 7 years ago '08        #3
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
word...
 7 years ago '04        #4
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
inb410pages**tstorm
 12-09-2010, 07:49 PM         #5
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
I mean has anyone seen PAQUIO IN THE RING OR IN AN INTERVIEW?????? This dude be OBVIOUSLY juiced and numbed up off of substances out of his mindddd, its so f**king obvious, the s**t it does to ur brain an all that he shows ALL THE TRAITS, this dude was taking direct chin hits not trying to block it from Cotto an saying "bring it on!" like wtf, man u not that strong u just f**king CHEATING!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #6
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,919 | Props total: 22126 22126
 P. Dedos said:
preach!!!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 bxrulez said:
You do know that Floyd uses s**t that numbed up his brittle hands in f!ght????
 12-09-2010, 09:34 PM         #8
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that juice heads pimp aint let n him get in the ring with floyd thats why they talk n bout cotto margacheato winner

pac man fans please defend that
 7 years ago '08        #9
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
inb4pactoids come saying FMJ is a pus*y
 7 years ago '09        #10
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
inb4 30+ pages of meaningless pacman floyd chirping.

But on a serious note, I just want this f!ght to happen already lol god damn.
 7 years ago '09        #11
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
Of course Pac is juicing! Since when does training hard, having focus, dedication, and a hall of fame trainer make an 8 time champ in 8 different weight classes? (Sarcasm! for some of you who's parents are cousins)
 7 years ago '06        #12
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
He's not on the juice... if anything he's probably taking HGH which is NOT A BIG DEAL. All it does is allow you to repair your muscles and/or injuries faster. People always group those two things together like if you take HGH it's the same thing as roids or whatever, they're not even close to the same thing.

I'm not just talking out of my a.ss either, like most people on here. I actually know about this s**t just because I know someone that is a pro body builder.
 12-09-2010, 10:15 PM         #13
Grind Hard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEY STILL TALKIN BOUT DIS?? DA n*gga AINT TOOK DA TEST YET??
 7 years ago '10        #14
ReelCeasar 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,007 | Props total: 4252 4252
 ozWinston said:
:cool-smiley-009: hard track
 7 years ago '06        #15
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
this is getting ridiculous. the only f!ght that has mattered in boxing in nearly a decade and it wont happen because both mens camps are f**kin dumbass egotistical bastards.
 7 years ago '05        #16
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 beantown said:
He's not on the juice... if anything he's probably taking HGH which is NOT A BIG DEAL. All it does is allow you to repair your muscles and/or injuries faster. People always group those two things together like if you take HGH it's the same thing as roids or whatever, they're not even close to the same thing.

I'm not just talking out of my a.ss either, like most people on here. I actually know about this s**t just because I know someone that is a pro body builder.
dude stfu, and you dumb as f**k for thinking HGH wouldn't give him an unfair advantage.. You think it's not a big deal that Manny would be able to train, better more efficient, lift more without getting tired quickly all throughout camp, and pushing his body to limits that aren't naturally possible for him without HGH is NOT a big deal? Have you ever been to a boxing gym? Training is the most important aspect in Boxing, and you saying a n*gga providing himself with better muscle recovery isn't a big deal.. you sound stupid AS USUAL.

And if he's using HGH his stamina is better, muscle failure wouldn't happen as fast, and he could throw combination continuously with ferocious power like he's been doing ever since he's moved up..This guy still has the same power and speed throwing all them damn punches as he did in the 1st rounds and finishes with that same pace and power in the last rounds.. That s**t is unheard of in the history of boxing out of all the f**king f!ghters this sport has had, for a person with his work rate.. And he JUST developed that type of ability after he moved up from 135lbs.. Something isn't right IMO.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-09-2010 at 10:30 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #17
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
inb4mayweatherdodgespacman
 12-09-2010, 10:33 PM         #18
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sighs whatever, i dont ever care about the f!ght no more....jmm vs pac at 140 ftw
 7 years ago '04        #19
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 bxrulez said:
U dumbass if he is juiced in the ring it will show in the post f!ght blood test... Which every f!ghter takes...

I guess somehow magically whatever he is using leaves his body immediately after the f!ght
 12-09-2010, 10:46 PM         #20
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are f**kin DUMB.

"take the tests, it's that simple"

clowns... the nevada athletic commission makes the rules, not crackhead floyd mayweather sr or his loudmouth son.
im not a pac superfan, and i think if there ever was a f!ght it would be a good one... but for these dumb motherf**kers to act like they run s**t and try to create their own testing process, is f**kin retarded. both of em need to learn how to shut the f**k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy