Lebron goin @ Trent Dilfer on Twitter!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 legendisdope said:
hes slowly turnin into fmoney.. hes fu*kin blabbin on and on like an idiot and he keeps defendin lebron and the heat when hes a laker fan.. fu*k dat stupid bi*ch.
Man, If I didnt know any better he is FMoney
 6 years ago '06        #122
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 ghost8 said:
Why are you guys pretending that the media wasn't on LeBron's d!ck the previous 7 years that he was in the league and his final 2 years of high school?
No one is, but why are you pretending he was getting attention for saying stupid stuff for the last 9 years? It just started when he moved and ESPN make the EHat index and the decision. it's cause and effect.
 6 years ago '05        #123
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 trill jackson said:
i don't know that n*gga but i got his back on that. no fu*king way would brady or manning go to jail over dogs like vick did. i personally think bron is soft and lacks the heart of a champion but with that being said the hate is waaaaaay past go. the hated athletes are almost always black. give me the names of hated white athletes, cause to me it seems like they all got halos over their heads
thank you that all i was trying to say. Everytime someone is getting hated on its BLACK SUPERSTAR and i not a heat fan but with all this hate im like damn what did this man do that was so bad. Ppl really hate bron like they know him personal its always a blk dude who gets all this hate. When was last white star to get this type of hate.... OH WAIT
 6 years ago '05        #124
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
and just cause your a fan of certain team dont mean u cant talk about other ppl on other teams. Smh bx n*ggas are beyond dumb
 6 years ago '07        #125
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
and just cause your a fan of certain team dont mean u cant talk about other ppl on other teams. Smh bx n*ggas are beyond dumb

judging by your posts you are in NO position to be calling ANYONE dumb.

And why aren't you working with Jesse Jackson? Does he require a middle school education?
 6 years ago '07        #126
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 trill jackson said:
the media made a big deal about his free agent future, don't front like he did that sh*t by his self. he didn't know the whole world was gonna get butthurt by it when he did it. n*ggas k!ll me. aint even from cleveland and front like they got beef with the kid gtfoh
i gotta disagree.

he knew exactly what was going on and what would happen. teaming up with 2 other super stars to win a ring, on national television, basically spitting in the face of the entire state of ohio. just sign with a team like a normal fu*king person. what gives him the right to go on tv and do it? what has he ever won? nothing
 6 years ago '07        #127
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
thank you that all i was trying to say. Everytime someone is getting hated on its BLACK SUPERSTAR and i not a heat fan but with all this hate im like damn what did this man do that was so bad. Ppl really hate bron like they know him personal its always a blk dude who gets all this hate. When was last white star to get this type of hate.... OH WAIT

here we go again!! right on cue
 6 years ago '10        #128
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13098 13098
 keithbm1111 said:
i gotta disagree.

he knew exactly what was going on and what would happen. teaming up with 2 other super stars to win a ring, on national television, basically spitting in the face of the entire state of ohio. just sign with a team like a normal fu*king person. what gives him the right to go on tv and do it? what has he ever won? nothing
holla back when a trusted teammate puts his d!ck inside your mother. then we can continue our conversation on "loyalty" to an organization
 6 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 trill jackson said:
holla back when a trusted teammate puts his d!ck inside your mother. then we can continue our conversation on "loyalty" to an organization
dude needs to control his mother! D West didnt do anything wrong
 6 years ago '10        #130
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
dude needs to control his mother! D West didnt do anything wrong
yeah he did. there are a lot of fish in the sea. that sh*t was foul, i'd never violate like that. his moms aint even hot like that it was strictly a hater move. smh at those who get mad at his decision to leave that situation. revenge is a dish best served cold
 6 years ago '04        #131
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 StateProperty88 said:
5. Trent Dilfer: one ring. Peyton Manning: one ring. LeBron James: zero rings.

trent was so great that he got released right after the super bowl win

5. dilfer released. lebron will never be released

god i hate ring arguments, they are all circumstantial
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 trill jackson said:
yeah he did. there are a lot of fish in the sea. that sh*t was foul, i'd never violate like that. his moms aint even hot like that it was strictly a hater move. smh at those who get mad at his decision to leave that situation. revenge is a dish best served cold
i was kidding...but...that sh*t didnt even happen. it was just another excuse to add to lebrons growing list.
 6 years ago '10        #133
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
i was kidding...but...that sh*t didnt even happen. it was just another excuse to add to lebrons growing list.
it happened man. the silence is deafening. the whole world is talking about it but the people involved aint talking? yeah it happened. gloria james aint saying sh*t about it
 6 years ago '09        #134
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Plizaya J said:
trent was so great that he got released right after the super bowl win

5. dilfer released. lebron will never be released

god i hate ring arguments, they are all circumstantial
A saints fan that hates ring arguments? Yeah fu*king right
 06-15-2011, 02:18 PM         #135
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
wtf did bron do that was against the law? riddle me that BLACK GUY?
Where in my post did I say he broke the law black guy? If anything my post was an attempt at pulling this away from the racial overtones you all are attempting to infuse in the situation in hopes of establishing a point and/or argument. Read my post again, im questioning how someone is attempting to make it seem as if his spectators are doing this because of race. The majority of NBA spectators who are criticizing him are retired African American who damn near see him and his actions as that of a clown, enter Magic Johnson & Charles Barkley.

Invoking the "Media Criticism Brett Favre didnt get" argument would work WONDERS in an argument that was focused on another athlete though.........Tiger Woods and the media criticism he DID get....The simple way of looking at both Favre and Tigers situations would be "Okay they both cheated on their wives"........But because of Tigers skin color mixed with his popularity/icon status he received much more media scrutiny. See how that works?

NOW lemme break it down even further...I dont think Favre OR Tigers situations were something that should have received media attention. Who sleeps with who should never be an issue we simple fans should even be aware of.....We dont put them on the pedastal they are on because of what they do in the bedroom, but because of who they are when competing in their respective arenas.

That was my point, its sad I had to break it down that far.

And just to go even further, with all that said....He invoked the Brett Favre argument to support his claim regarding racial overtones in the media with regards to this Lebron James situation..........These two situations in no way relate to each other.....Favres situation is a matter that should have remained private where as Lebron himself PUBLICIZED all of this(TV Show about "The Decision", tweets, interviews, championship parties before actually winning a 'ship). That was my point......The media backlash is simply happening because an ego-filled maniac got humbled while dancing in Miami on one of the largest stages an athlete could have possibly created for themselves.

I agree we African Americans suffer much worse media scrutiny....but this Lebron James issue is NOT a case of any such thing.

And I can identify a white athlete who suffered such hatred to the point it took him from the NFLs next white golden boy, to that of a backup whose currently shopping for a 3rd string spot on any team that will take him.

Meet Matt Leinert

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2011, 02:19 PM         #136
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry for getting so got damn wordy. Didnt realize I typed a fu*kin essay lol.
 6 years ago '10        #137
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
I was thinking the same thing when I seen Chris Webber talking crazy during the NBA finals
 06-15-2011, 02:30 PM         #138
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
the media made a big deal about his free agent future, don't front like he did that sh*t by his self. he didn't know the whole world was gonna get butthurt by it when he did it. n*ggas k!ll me. aint even from cleveland and front like they got beef with the kid gtfoh
You say this as if he didnt play a part in all of this however? Did the execs at ESPN put a gun to his head and make him walk on that set and announce where he was playing? Did the suits in Miami hold his mom at gunpoint unless he walked out in a "Championship Party" With Wade and Bosh?

I can agree with blacks getting increased media scrutiny compared to other races, but I definitely cannot agree with the notion that Lebron James is without blame here...He is a GROWN Man once again..............The things that have happened to him have occurred with him in the drivers seat. Hell hes adopted an "This is what I want to happen, fu*k what anyone thinks" type attitude...And people are just reacting...Such is life, he just needs to deal with what hes helped create for himself.
 6 years ago '10        #139
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Where in my post did I say he broke the law black guy? If anything my post was an attempt at pulling this away from the racial overtones you all are attempting to infuse in the situation in hopes of establishing a point and/or argument. Read my post again, im questioning how someone is attempting to make it seem as if his spectators are doing this because of race. The majority of NBA spectators who are criticizing him are retired African American who damn near see him and his actions as that of a clown, enter Magic Johnson & Charles Barkley.

Invoking the "Media Criticism Brett Favre didnt get" argument would work WONDERS in an argument that was focused on another athlete though.........Tiger Woods and the media criticism he DID get....The simple way of looking at both Favre and Tigers situations would be "Okay they both cheated on their wives"........But because of Tigers skin color mixed with his popularity/icon status he received much more media scrutiny. See how that works?

NOW lemme break it down even further...I dont think Favre OR Tigers situations were something that should have received media attention. Who sleeps with who should never be an issue we simple fans should even be aware of.....We dont put them on the pedastal they are on because of what they do in the bedroom, but because of who they are when competing in their respective arenas.

That was my point, its sad I had to break it down that far.

And just to go even further, with all that said....He invoked the Brett Favre argument to support his claim regarding racial overtones in the media with regards to this Lebron James situation..........These two situations in no way relate to each other.....Favres situation is a matter that should have remained private where as Lebron himself PUBLICIZED all of this(TV Show about "The Decision", tweets, interviews, championship parties before actually winning a 'ship). That was my point......The media backlash is simply happening because an ego-filled maniac got humbled while dancing in Miami on one of the largest stages an athlete could have possibly created for themselves.

I agree we African Americans suffer much worse media scrutiny....but this Lebron James issue is NOT a case of any such thing.

And I can identify a white athlete who suffered such hatred to the point it took him from the NFLs next white golden boy, to that of a backup whose currently shopping for a 3rd string spot on any team that will take him.

Meet Matt Leinert

[pic - click to view]

i don't agree with your a.ssertion race has NOTHING to do with the bron hate, but i do see your point
 6 years ago '05        #140
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
I can't say I hate because I do not know the real LeBron, but I can say I don't like some of things he does or says as far as it being in a basketball aspect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago