Lebron goin @ Trent Dilfer on Twitter!

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,845 | Props total: 30037 30037
 ThyInfamousOne said:
lebron shouldve went to college
couldnt even understand what he was tryna say:wtf:
So in order for you to understand someone they have to attend college

It was clear as day to me. I don't understand why you couldnt comprehend

maybe you should go back to school
 6 years ago '05        #102
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,845 | Props total: 30037 30037
I'm not a sheep lol I never liked lebron
 6 years ago '07        #103
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19778 19778
I hate Trent Dilfer lol.
 06-15-2011, 07:45 AM         #104
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Same!! I like to consider myself an original lebron hater and a lot of people are bandwagon haters, But i dont mind it.
Bulls fan so i've hated this n*gga since day 1
 6 years ago '10        #105
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13074 13074
what do you hate? i don't get it. he's not a bad person what's with the hitler treatment? b4 the "announcement" everybody was on his d!ck. it's not called slave agency it's called FREE agency the man exercised his right to bounce, so fu*kin what?
 6 years ago '04        #106
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
this prolly why Tim Ledger is so hard on Lebron
 6 years ago '07        #107
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 trill jackson said:
what do you hate? i don't get it. he's not a bad person what's with the hitler treatment? b4 the "announcement" everybody was on his d!ck. it's not called slave agency it's called FREE agency the man exercised his right to bounce, so fu*kin what?
you dont go on national television to announce where your playing. i dont give a fu*k how good you are thats so fu*king pathetic. and its pathetic for people to agree with what he did.
 6 years ago '06        #108
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
It is annoying that if you dont like lebron, you are a hater.

Look at the guy and what he says, he is not likable.

I have disliked him for years now too, but if you jumped on the bandwagon this year i can understand that. He has done more bonehead things this season than any public figure ever has.

sh*t i used to like Wade, but lebron rubbed off on him now i think he a punk too.
 6 years ago '09        #109
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
If Dilfer wasnt the QB on a super bowl winning team n*ggas would k!ll his a.ss daily like they did Sean Salisbury or Tim Hasselbeck.

Dilfer was a decent QB but sometimes he does talk like he is the most talented QB to ever play the game and make it like the QBs now arent as good or smart as him
 6 years ago '09        #110
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
@ this bump...
i would have never remembered this sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #111
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
the sheep are very strong since LBj finals fail. ive never seen so many ppl put so much energy into hating one man because HE DIDNT WIN A BASKETBALL GAME. Like they had something on the line

BUT THEN AGAIN ITS ALWAYS OK TO HATE ON BLK SUPERSTARS FRAVE CAN SEND d!ck PICS AND I DONT RMR HEARING ANYTHING CLOSE TO ALL THIS HATE
 06-15-2011, 12:29 PM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the sheep are very strong since LBj finals fail. ive never seen so many ppl put so much energy into hating one man because HE DIDNT WIN A BASKETBALL GAME. Like they had something on the line

BUT THEN AGAIN ITS ALWAYS OK TO HATE ON BLK SUPERSTARS FRAVE CAN SEND d!ck PICS AND I DONT RMR HEARING ANYTHING CLOSE TO ALL THIS HATE
Im African American, and more than likely older than you. I just wanted to question your angle....You are seriously making this a black & white issue?!.....Are you implying that the spectators who have a bone to pick with Lebron James are in some way racially motivated?...First of all their isnt a color balance issue in the hatred thats developed for him, its simply people who dont like Lebron versus those who actually do. Its not about color, its not about anything like that....As you said its just BASKETBALL. Its not race relations.

Now as far as why "Frave" aka Favre didnt get enough 'hate' for his actions regarding his situation where he MMS'ed a few wierd pics to a bi*ch.....The man was simply trying to get some pus*y, what he did wasnt against the law or anything that even called for public attention. If anything Favres case shouldve been handled privately in his living room between he and his wife after she caught him cheating...Not on PTI or Sportscenter...That was largely a personal matter in which the supposed "victim" tried to get a dollar out of.



Now I Think I just threw ether on your soul without having to even get ignorant with a picture or anything.

But now I will get ignorant, my n*gga youre just a stupid bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #113
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13074 13074
 keithbm1111 said:
you dont go on national television to announce where your playing. i dont give a fu*k how good you are thats so fu*king pathetic. and its pathetic for people to agree with what he did.
the media made a big deal about his free agent future, don't front like he did that sh*t by his self. he didn't know the whole world was gonna get butthurt by it when he did it. n*ggas k!ll me. aint even from cleveland and front like they got beef with the kid gtfoh
 6 years ago '10        #114
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13074 13074
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the sheep are very strong since LBj finals fail. ive never seen so many ppl put so much energy into hating one man because HE DIDNT WIN A BASKETBALL GAME. Like they had something on the line

BUT THEN AGAIN ITS ALWAYS OK TO HATE ON BLK SUPERSTARS FRAVE CAN SEND d!ck PICS AND I DONT RMR HEARING ANYTHING CLOSE TO ALL THIS HATE
you sir have a brain. if a white guy could play as good as lebron james no fu*king way in hell would this hatred exist
 6 years ago '10        #115
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13074 13074
 Phicmagic said:
Im African American, and more than likely older than you. I just wanted to question your angle....You are seriously making this a black & white issue?!.....Are you implying that the spectators who have a bone to pick with Lebron James are in some way racially motivated?...First of all their isnt a color balance issue in the hatred thats developed for him, its simply people who dont like Lebron versus those who actually do. Its not about color, its not about anything like that....As you said its just BASKETBALL. Its not race relations.

Now as far as why "Frave" aka Favre didnt get enough 'hate' for his actions regarding his situation where he MMS'ed a few wierd pics to a bi*ch.....The man was simply trying to get some pus*y, what he did wasnt against the law or anything that even called for public attention. If anything Favres case shouldve been handled privately in his living room between he and his wife after she caught him cheating...Not on PTI or Sportscenter...That was largely a personal matter in which the supposed "victim" tried to get a dollar out of.



Now I Think I just threw ether on your soul without having to even get ignorant with a picture or anything.

But now I will get ignorant, my n*gga youre just a stupid bi*ch
wtf did bron do that was against the law? riddle me that BLACK GUY?
 6 years ago '06        #116
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
anything lebron says the media is going to make it looked at in a negative way.
 6 years ago '10        #117
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13074 13074
 marcusaka50 said:
anything lebron says the media is going to make it looked at in a negative way.
word, some athletes have short leashes and some have long ones, this hatin bullsh*t should disprove all the illuminatti talk
 6 years ago '08        #118
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
gunit-finest gotta be the dumbest/least articulate n*gga on this site.
 6 years ago '07        #119
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3235 3235
Why are you guys pretending that the media wasn't on LeBron's d!ck the previous 7 years that he was in the league and his final 2 years of high school?
 6 years ago '10        #120
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13074 13074
 el bundy said:
gunit-finest gotta be the dumbest/least articulate n*gga on this site.
i don't know that n*gga but i got his back on that. no fu*king way would brady or manning go to jail over dogs like vick did. i personally think bron is soft and lacks the heart of a champion but with that being said the hate is waaaaaay past go. the hated athletes are almost always black. give me the names of hated white athletes, cause to me it seems like they all got halos over their heads
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy