Lebron goin @ Trent Dilfer on Twitter!

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 1570 1570
I mean damn, can a n*ggardly just speak his mind on Twitter with y'all hoz yap'n off
 7 years ago '07        #82
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 notoriousthugzz said:
/end thread
That's BS. Trent Dilho know nothing. He's always on there making an a** of himself. I'm glad LeBron went off on him. Now if someone could go off on Skipp Gayless.
 7 years ago '05        #83
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
right!!!
every analyst sounds like an a.ss sometimes..
you are aware they are straight teleprompter most of the time anyway
 7 years ago '04        #84
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
dilfer does seem too high on himself all the time
 12-10-2010, 09:37 AM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prop to dude for saying that...........its lke all these rat bastard political analyst always commenting on Obama's job......what they would or would not do, what he should have done.........when they are not president, could never be president, and if they had the chance to be president it would be so crazy make a wish foundation s**t period. Basicaly if you dont play sports STFU about how a athlete should play. IF you do play sports.......obviously your not good enough to be a pro so STUF about how a athlete should play. If you are good enough to be a pro, then your obviously to f**king lame to pursue your dream......SO STFU about how a athlete should play............that is all
 7 years ago '05        #86
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
prop to dude for saying that...........its lke all these rat bastard political analyst always commenting on Obama's job......what they would or would not do, what he should have done.........when they are not president, could never be president, and if they had the chance to be president it would be so crazy make a wish foundation s**t period. Basicaly if you dont play sports STFU about how a athlete should play. IF you do play sports.......obviously your not good enough to be a pro so STUF about how a athlete should play. If you are good enough to be a pro, then your obviously to f**king lame to pursue your dream......SO STFU about how a athlete should play............that is all
yes lets ban all analyst.. is that what your saying..these people play sports..
way to bring the pressy in and make ya whole post irrelevent of course they arent pres and talkin
but these people were sports figures, all with championships under their belts
so to say they dont know is ignorant given the fact most played their respected sports for over 10 years

newsflash: your favorite athlete will be doing this s**t one day and some new lil diaper fresh a.ss n*gga gonna say something bout him.. its the job
 7 years ago '10        #87
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
This is the reason why lebron cant get to that next level... Instead of investing hiS time working on perfecting his game.... He's worried about a commentator who played another sport.... Lebron lacks maturity and he needs to shut up...... I hope as a "nba" fan lebron loses.... D-wade is awesome... Heck lebron is top 2 in the league... But his attitude and lack of choices makes him a usual target
 6 years ago '07        #88
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,278 | Props total: 69859 69859
 6 years ago '10        #89
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '05        #90
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
wtf :wtf:
 6 years ago '10        #91
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '10        #92
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
public service announcement. u all are f*ggots. u all are sheeps who like or dislike whoever the media tells you to like or dislike. lebron james is NOT the antichrist. it's almost sad the things that get you pussies riled up
 6 years ago '11        #93
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
>
 6 years ago '10        #94
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
5. Trent Dilfer: one ring. Peyton Manning: one ring. LeBron James: zero rings.

6 years ago '10        #95
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,762 | Props total: 942 942
 6 years ago '07        #96
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3235 3235
 trill jackson said:
public service announcement. u all are f*ggots. u all are sheeps who like or dislike whoever the media tells you to like or dislike. lebron james is NOT the antichrist. it's almost sad the things that get you pussies riled up

I hated LeBron before it was cool to hate him, I can honestly say I have never liked him
 6 years ago '05        #97
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 6 years ago '04        #98
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 trill jackson said:
The plural of sheep is sheep I guess we're all "Sheeps" who listened when the media told us to finish school

I haven't like LeBron for YEARS. Not my fault that everyone else is just now catching up
 6 years ago '07        #99
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 ghost8 said:
I hated LeBron before it was cool to hate him, I can honestly say I have never liked him
Same!! I like to consider myself an original lebron hater and a lot of people are bandwagon haters, But i dont mind it.
 6 years ago '06        #100
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 ghost8 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago