NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 samsin420 said:
That's my boys.
Some of the arrests ain't even to be proud of.

maybe the irvin thing.

But some of the s**t is disgusting.
 7 years ago '05        #22
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
 Grisly said:
Top 10 Dallas Cowboys Arrests of All Time.

[pic - click to view]

10. Rafael Septien: January 22, 1987

Former Cowboys kicker, Rafael Septien, was indicted in Dallas County, Texas on a charge of “indecency with a child.” He was accused of having s3x with a 10-year-old girl. The charges were later ammendended to “aggravated child molestation.” On April 9th of that year Septien pled guilty to a single charge of “indecency with a child.” And what type of sentence did the now-convicted child molester get? Probation. Don’t forget, this was Dallas County (the court did fine Septien a whopping $ 2,000). That’s right, Septien didn’t spend a single day in jail for being convicted of molesting a child.

At least the kicker felt enough remorse to flee the country. He moved to Mexico after the conviction. (Cancun, in case you were thinking of making a trip. Probably best to leave the kids at home.) Too bad the folks in the Dallas County Prosecutor’s Office were incapable of feeling the same amount of shame. The country would be better off if Septien had taken them with him.

This whole story sickens me, so let’s just move on.

On the evening of Jan. 14 , 2003 , defensive back Dwayne Goodrich, an active member of the Cowboys at the time, was arrested on two counts of vehicular manslaughter. Apparently these two guys:

saw a burning vehicle on the side of the road of a Dallas freeway. The good samaritans pulled over to help and rushed to pull the driver out of the burning vehicle. Unfortunately, before they could heroically rescue the man from the burning car, Goodrich plowed into them with his silver BMW doing 110 mph k!lling the would be do-gooders. He then fled the scene of the crime before being arrested the next day.

Additional charges were later added. On Sept. 8, 2003 Goodrich was convicted on two counts of vehicular homicide and sentenced to seven and a half years in prison. In 2006 prosecutor’s and the victims families were successful in lobbying to add five more years to Goodrich’s sentence.

This former Cowboys defensive lineman was arrested and later convicted of stealing $ 64,000 from his own mother. Amazingly, Bethea is one of TWO Dallas Cowboys who were accused of stealing their mothers life savings!

While on probation for that crime, Bethea, a former first round draft pick by the Cowboys, k!lled himself in 1987. Apparently he spent all of mom’s money and police were coming to arrest him for a pair of armed robberies. Bethea shot himself in the head.

But hey, he played for Tom Landry, so at least he believed in Jesus.

7. Dexter Clinkscale 1998

They say in politics you never want to get caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. That explains the end of former Cowboys defensive back, Dexter Clinkscale’s, budding political career before it ever really got started. Clinkscale was arrested for having s3xual relations and molesting an 18-year-old “boy” in 1998. That put an immediate end to him running for political office in Texas but didn’t prevent him from being named the director of sports for the Reverend Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition. (and lecturing Major League Baseball about the IMMORALITY of their hiring practices.)

[pic - click to view]

6. Harvey Martin August 13, 1996

After “smoking crack all evening” this former end on the “Doomsday Defense” was arrested for domestic violence. It was the former Dallas star’s third arrest in five months. All involved beating a woman. He eventually took a plea deal on domestic violence and cocaine charges and was sentenced to eight months of rehab. He died on Christmas Eve 2001.

Here’s the grave of the most prolific woman beater and crack smoker in Dallas Cowboys history:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5. Bob Hayes 1978

A couple of years after his playing career ended, former Cowboys star receiver Bob Hayes was arrested for distributing cocaine. Hayes was so fast he is reputed to be the reason NFL teams came up with zone defenses.

A true sports pioneer, Hayes was the first track star to make the transition to professional football.

He also had another pioneering distinction. “Bullet” Bob was the first world-famous athlete who was convicted of being a drug dealer. Hayes went to prison in April 1979 after he was caught personally delivering cocaine to an undercover police officer. Apparently being “The World’s Fastest Human” wasn’t enough for him to outrun the long arm of the law.

Bob Hayes once held the world record for the 100 yard dash. He actually ran it in 9.1 seconds (and this was in the 1960′s!)

Here’s Hayes as an American hero after winning an Olympic Gold Medal:

[pic - click to view]

Hayes died on September 18, 2002 and is the only coke dealer in the Dallas Cowboys “Ring of Honor.” So far.

[pic - click to view]

4. Lance Rentzel 1970

This former star wide receiver was arrested for exposing himself to a 10-year-old girl. When he was arrested, Rentzel was married to actress Joey Heatherton (arguably one of the world’s most beautiful women at the time.)

[pic - click to view]

I’ve been pretty careful so far to source and link a lot of references while writing this post. On this one, what’s the point? Rentzel himself tried to capitalize on the incident and wrote a really horrible book about it.

[pic - click to view]

Besides, who could make up a story like this???? I can only imagine the conversation Rentzel had with himself that fateful day:

Lance Rentzel: “Hmmm. What should I do today? Go inside the house and hit this…”
(url for n00ds)

or Lance Rentzel: “Nah, I think I’ll go bother the neighbor’s kid.”

Heatherton divorced Rentzel shortly after the episode.

Rentzel actually had the nerve to whine about how the public “perceived” him and how unfair it was for the Cowboys to release him. He told Sport magazine, ”There are parts of it…like the hate mail. And the Lance Rentzel jokes: I’ve heard them all. And it hurts, because as I’ve said many times, I feel like I have some good qualities too.”

[pic - click to view]

3. Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson November 8, 1983

In November of 1983 colorful former Cowboys linebacker Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson was arrested for smoking crack with two under-aged teenage girls. He was accused of threatening them with a gun and s3xually a.ssaulting them. Henderson claims he gave the girls crack in exchange for consensual s3x. One of the girls was described as a “paraplegic minor.” He pled “no contest’ and received a sentence of eight months in rehab then spent two years in prison.

Henderson says his “Hollywood” persona died on that November day in 1983. Since then he has devoted his life to charity and community service work. Henderson even won the Texas lottery in 2000 taking home $ 28 million.

[pic - click to view]

2. Nate Newton November 4, 2001

Looking to expand his employment opportunities following his career as a hefty NFL offensive lineman, Nate Newton was arrested with 213 ponds of marijuana in his car. That alone would be impressive enough but FIVE WEEKS LATER he was caught transporting another 175 pounds of weed.

After his jail sentence Nate Newton became a sports talk show host. Of course.

[pic - click to view]

1. Michael Irvin March 4, 1996

The most famous Cowboy arrest of them all! (Like there was any doubt who was going to end up # 1 on this list!) Actually, Irvin would likely have multiple spots here but I tried to spread the wealth.

In March of 1996 police burst through the door of Irvin’s hotel room. He was celebrating his 30th birthday and as police poured into the room Irvin was apparently snorting cocaine off of a stripper’s brea$t.

After a circus trial (which Irvin attended wearing a full-length mink coat) ”The Playmaker” eventually plead “no contest” and was sentenced to community service, and ordered to pay a $ 10,000 fine .
FLYYYYY EAGLESSSSS FLYYYYYYY!
 12-09-2010, 04:17 PM         #23
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Read the whole thing....Pretty interesting stuff

7 years ago '08        #24
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
i am a cowboys fan ...i cant help but smh and laugh a little at the same time..nice thread..but why the hate? why just put the cowboys on front street? lol

oh and i had no idea that thier were a few pedo's on the cowboys back in the day..sick fuks
 7 years ago '04        #25
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
s3xually a.ssaulting them. Henderson claims he gave the girls crack in exchange for consensual s3x. One of the girls was described as a “paraplegic minor.”

YO WTF MAN WTF
 7 years ago '05        #26
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 Chris Cassius said:
I remember reading about this on the Dallascowboys site the day after this happened, what a piece of s**t

If I remember correctly one of the guys was still attached to his car when he got home
man please tell u lying. that is so f**ked up. that n*gga needs to be number 1 on the list.
 7 years ago '04        #27
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17511 17511
 unkoricky said:
go bump your kevin kolb thread..
 7 years ago '04        #28
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 AKMPLCE said:
i am a cowboys fan ...i cant help but smh and laugh a little at the same time..nice thread..but why the hate? why just put the cowboys on front street? lol

oh and i had no idea that thier were a few pedo's on the cowboys back in the day..sick fuks
i'm not ONLY hating on the cowboys, they're just simply the only franchise with enough scumbags to fill up a top 10 list.
 7 years ago '10        #29
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 Grisly said:
i'm not ONLY hating on the cowboys, they're just simply the only franchise with enough scumbags to fill up a top 10 list.
man f**k the cowboys and the eagles. but i knew the cowboys fans would come out cryin on this thread, but its true, what other team could you make this list for?
 7 years ago '08        #30
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 Grisly said:
aight..aight..

VickSickPuppies said:
man f**k the cowboys and the eagles. but i knew the cowboys fans would come out cryin on this thread, but its true, what other team could you make this list for?
i aint crying thats for sure ...my wife is a niner fan she was lovin this thread haha.
 7 years ago '05        #31
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,613 | Props total: 3526 3526
reading the title I thought this was gonna b a funny/lighthearted article...this was some sad s**t
 7 years ago '07        #32
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
smh@ some of you cowboy fans talking about "i know we gonna lose but but but why u gotta talk about us like that?"

gonna let a eagle fan do ya like that?!
 12-10-2010, 04:30 AM         #33
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best story was dude that won 28 million
 7 years ago '04        #34
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
 Prodigy said:
ay Grisly.....

Go outside.

GO OUTSIDE GRIS!!
 7 years ago '04        #35
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 TanstA! said:

GO OUTSIDE GRIS!!
rather go inside your mother homey.
 7 years ago '06        #36
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
damn i forgot all about Dwayne Goodrich doing that s**t. i remember he picked off a pass and returned it for the TD in National Title Game for b**ch a.ss Tennessee in '98 (what i most remember him from).

just to add to that, the report is a lie, saying he was going over 100 mph when he hit the guys. he was doing 54. i know he still did it but they trying to make it worse. no reason to pile on, s**t was bad enough as it was.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
damn i forgot all about Dwayne Goodrich doing that s**t. i remember he picked off a pass and returned it for the TD in National Title Game for b**ch a.ss Tennessee in '98 (what i most remember him from).

just to add to that, the report is a lie, saying he was going over 100 mph when he hit the guys. he was doing 54. i know he still did it but they trying to make it worse. no reason to pile on, s**t was bad enough as it was.
lol @ you pointing out that he wasn't going 100mph, only 54.......if he was really doing 100 then he prolly woulda vaporized them motherf**kers
 12-11-2010, 11:56 AM         #38
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at irving, man you just knew that s**t would be #1 ....they even state it
 7 years ago '04        #39
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 2994 2994
how the hell is nate newton out of jail...for distribution?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy