UFC 124: St. Pierre vs. Koscheck 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winners of the Main Card?
George St. Pierre 102 80.31%
Josh Koscheck 25 19.69%
Stephen Struve 30 23.62%
Sean McCorkle 9 7.09%
Jim Miller 25 19.69%
Charles Oliveira 15 11.81%
Joe Stevenson 29 22.83%
Mac Danzig 12 9.45%
Thiago Alves 47 37.01%
John Howard 9 7.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 127. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-11-2010, 11:46 PM         #361
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gater said:
I hate that s**t with a passion.. I know its good sportsmanship and all but you talk s**t the whole time and go get your a.ss handed to you then wana hug and s**t at the end of the f!ght.
Obviously you have never competed in mma before. Im willing to bet you prolly never scrapped in your entire life.

Reason being is cuz after you f!ght another human being you share a mutual respect. There is special bond thats is formed when you f!ght another person, a strange primal bond is formed. Some of my present day best friends came about from f!ghting eachother!
 7 years ago '06        #362
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 grovesoulja said:
now thats what i call a str8 come to jesus, get your mind right, u aint on my level, i got you callin for yo mama a.sswhooping....i garandamntee koschek wont talk about f!ghting GSP again
this

straight no lube status
 7 years ago '09        #363
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
that was embarrassing...
 12-11-2010, 11:48 PM         #364
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RJ96 said:
what else is there to say GSP just schooled Kos on striking which I think everyone including me thought Kos would have the advantage I mean are f**king kidding me?? the one thing I thought GSP was lacking he just showed that he could stand and trade who f**king with GSP now?

I beg to disagree. GSP has always been a hulluva striker!. He put on the same type of stand up clinic agains Kos' AKA teammate John Fitch.
 7 years ago '04        #365
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
 Ramazed said:
exactly...you brawl with a guy..and than you go and have a beer with him.

the one of the hidden codes of being a man.
You can tell there's a few people in this thread probably never scrapped before.
 7 years ago '07        #366
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Ramazed said:
even though.......gsp showed he can box..

he still hasnt impressed me over the fact that..he cant finish a f!ght...
The objective is to win and he does so... Decisively I might add.. Its not like he's winning f!ghts by not f!ghting like a bunch of other f!ghters do
 12-11-2010, 11:50 PM         #367
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
Props to both of 'em.
Kos came up short on the biggest night of his life and stayed classy. at people buying into his act
GSP needs to learn how to flip the switch if he claims to keep "Going for the finish"
I might be wrong but I think Jake Blanket(Shields) is next...or he's gonna f!ght Fitch to see who's next...I dont remember
DW already said that Shields is the #1 contender & is up next for the title.
 7 years ago '06        #368
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Dat Nucca said:
DW already said that Shields is the #1 contender & is up next for the title.
I thought so, just couldn't remember.
I expect a night somewhat similar to tonight :hmm: I'm very anti-Jake Shields, even though he is doing a little training in Thailand now
 12-11-2010, 11:52 PM         #369
Lbooker1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got any pics of Koschecks eye?
 7 years ago '05        #370
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 regularjoe said:
You can tell there's a few people in this thread probably never scrapped before.
thats cause they scared to get a a.sswhooping, main reason murder rate so high...nothing but straight cowards
 7 years ago '07        #371
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Dat Nucca said:
I beg to disagree. GSP has always been a hulluva striker!. He put on the same type of stand up clinic agains Kos' AKA teammate John Fitch.
oh yeah he sure did but I thought he could still improve and that coming to this f!ght Kos had that advantage... apparently not
 7 years ago '06        #372
space
space
 regularjoe said:
True. If they had, there would barely be any f!ghter bashing in here.
 12-11-2010, 11:59 PM         #373
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
I thought so, just couldn't remember.
I expect a night somewhat similar to tonight :hmm:
Expect worse!!!....I say Shields ground game is even, possibly even better than GSP but his striking is just God Awful!

Dude's in Thailand right now trying to work with the guys over at Tiger to improve his standup.

Check out your boy in the video....His movement is so damn stiff and his footwork is just horrendous. GSP would just dust the dirt of this poor guy!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 12-12-2010 at 12:01 AM..
 12-12-2010, 12:02 AM         #374
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing is that Shields wont hesitate to take it to the ground like Kos did.

Shields is a very good BJJ black belt and phenominal grappler, I don't know what happened to those skills recently but at one time he did have them.
 7 years ago '05        #375
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Dat Nucca said:
Obviously you have never competed in mma before. Im willing to bet you prolly never scrapped in your entire life.

Reason being is cuz after you f!ght another human being you share a mutual respect. There is special bond thats is formed when you f!ght another person, a strange primal bond is formed. Some of my present day best friends came about from f!ghting eachother!
I agree with this whole heartedly.

If you've never been in a f!ght you can't understand it I guess.

Also anyone saying tonights f!ght wasn't entertaining isnt an MMA fan. So quit watching. That f!ght was entertaining as f**k.

Also, for anyone bashing Kos for not attacking in those final two rounds, I'm not sure if you noticed but he was worried about the safety of his f**king EYE. If he got cracked with a good one there a few more times his vision in that eye could've been gone for good. He was worried as f**k about the condition of the eye. f**k, I'll sacrifice my pride to keep my vision any day of the week.

Happy as f**k GSP won though, Kos NEEDED that a.ss whooping.

Happy to see that d!ck-head show some humility in his defeat, though. Actually made me gain some respect for the f**ker.
 7 years ago '06        #376
space
space
 Dat Nucca said:
Expect worse!!!....I say Shields ground game is even, possibly even better than GSP but his striking is just God Awful!

Dude's in Thailand right now trying to work with the guys over at Tiger to improve his standup.

Check out your boy in the video....His movement is so damn stiff and his footwork is just horrendous. GSP would just dust the dirt of this poor guy!

Yup, Jake better pray they both slip, fall and end up on the floor, because he looks like a straight up beginner in that vid. Even with them going so light
Dana is feeding him to the wolves...or wolf rather.

Last edited by StillFree28; 12-12-2010 at 12:10 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #377
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
koscheck looked lost the entire f!ght

he just said f**k it 'i ain't going to go in at him and risk getting knocked out' and did nothing instead
 7 years ago '06        #378
space
space
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
The only thing is that Shields wont hesitate to take it to the ground like Kos did.

Shields is a very good BJJ black belt and phenominal grappler, I don't know what happened to those skills recently but at one time he did have them.
He's still a great grappler, but everyone he's fought since Lawler has had a good sub defense.
I just don't think he's explosive enough to put GSP on his back, and if he does, I'm sure he doesn't have the strength to keep him there.
 7 years ago '05        #379
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18431 18431
 Bea5T said:
GSp's a welterweight and Silva's a Light heavyweight
Silva is a middleweight...lightheavy champ is shogun rua
 12-12-2010, 12:18 AM         #380
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GSP could very well run the table through the whole damn WW division & be forced to move up to MW. Call me crazy-But I would love to see Carlos Condit & "The Stun Gun" Dong Hyun Kim get a crack at GSP. I think given proper grooming both guys have a really good shot at upsetting GSP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago