Nuggets Ready To Deal 'Melo

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 7657 7657
knicks lost
 7 years ago '06        #42
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Pass The Dutchi said:
This n*gga with the antoine walker avy needs to stfu already.

Btw, KNICKS LOST
eat a d!ck
 7 years ago '05        #43
dg177bx 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 NJallD said:
Murphy Humpries 2 first rounders 2 second rounders and t-will for melo
this.... if not give me ty lawson thjat would be the perfect answer for felton

harris
morrow
melo
favors
lopez

or lawson
morrow
melo
(insert)
lopez

remember all this team needs is a go to guy to carry them just like amare with the knicks
 7 years ago '04        #44
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
he won't go to the nets simply because he'd stay in Denver if he wanted another season of not making the finals

as much as i want him in the Knicks, i reckon dude wants a ring before Lebron

his best option is the Bulls. Knicks still need a center.
 7 years ago '04        #45
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
i dont know why u guys are doing this to yourselves this article has about the same amount of info as the ones at the beginning of the year
 7 years ago '07        #46
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55980 55980
 iCON-8 said:
And AR.

Why ya'll acting like Melo has made his mind up on resigning with the Nets? .. I'm just saying some of ya'll acting like f**kin exclusive insiders and s**t in the Melo camp. How you know what he thinking? .. Players change their mind all the time and he's obviously said something to the Nuggets management about resigning with teams not being a problem if hes traded. He wants out, it's up to a handful of teams to strike while the irons hot and get that mother f**ker..

To be honest i only see it coming down to the Knicks and the Nets .. Chicago wouldn't dare try that ..
Why you keep acting like Chandler and Felton for Billups and Melo is a fair trade?....there are alot of teams that could offer something better than that.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Bulls Get It Done
 7 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
 INF4MOUS said:
son...no team is trading for melo if he doesnt sign the extension...melo holds the power...
^^^this...This would all be over if Mello had agreed to an extension with the Nets...he holds the power not Denver

They'll prolly trade him to a bum team to get something back....Mello aks like a diva for the remainder of the season and signs with NY...end of story.

And I wouldn't even be mad at him for being a b**ch, they fukn with his career.
 7 years ago '05        #49
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Melo better try to stay out west or go to Orlando... I would have loved for him to go to the Hornets but them moving Peja took away their biggest expiring contract... I think Peja, Bayless, and probably Pondexter or Belinelli would have been enough with a 2nd rd pick to get melo and one of denver's scrubs...

they should have done the deal that would have sent him to the Nets in the off season anyway, a year in the luxury tax would have been worth Favors and a defensive minded Kirelenko imo... but I can't wait to play with melo on his new team on 2k11 where ever it may be...
 7 years ago '06        #50
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
n*gga you got kobe in a pistons uniform in your sig .. stfu.
 7 years ago '04        #51
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Mike Nitty said:
^^^this...This would all be over if Mello had agreed to an extension with the Nets...he holds the power not Denver

They'll prolly trade him to a bum team to get something back....Mello aks like a diva for the remainder of the season and signs with NY...end of story.

And I wouldn't even be mad at him for being a b**ch, they fukn with his career.
no thats not the case a deal was finished before the season started the nuggets backed out at the last minute had nothing to do with melo signing an extension
 7 years ago '07        #52
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ozWinston said:
Knick Fans Stand Up
He's not going to sign u dummy Didn't u read the article where he clearly stated that he didn't want to go to a team where they traded away all there key pieces...

Brook Lopez is overrated and I hope nets MGMT aren't parting with Devin because of what they seen out of farmar lately

He wants to be in NY or a Media capital where he can market his Melo Brand make movies, produce music and all the other s**t when basketball is done and in the off season
 7 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Da Real Talk said:
Bulls Get It Done
only other team with any type of clout probably would take noah or deng and a throw in to make salaries match
 7 years ago '07        #54
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
I forgot what I was watching but Melo said he would rather not sign an extension if he gets traded to somewhere besides NY, he said he can just wait it out till the off season, even if he is going to lose out on money. & the Nuggets management just doesn't want to fulfill Melo's demands, that's why they don't want to trade him to NY...again, I heard this on TV. NBATV, or some show on ESPN

If Carmelo Anthony fails to sign an extension with the Nuggets by the trade deadline, the team plans to trade him, according to Ken Berger of CBSSports.com. Berger states that "Denver's management team believes Anthony is fully prepared to play out the season and become a free agent."
if ya' really want to bank on giving up your prospects to have him for just one year, go for it...
 7 years ago '05        #55
dg177bx 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
i would take my chances is only right that if he decides to stay IN NJ beliEve me NJ STILL HAS THAT CAP MONEY THEY DIDNT USE LAST SUMMER
 7 years ago '07        #56
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,644 | Props total: 5993 5993
He's def goin to NY this summer

Denver is hit no team is trading for him not even NY cuz they
know their gettin him this summer. If they do trade him their dumb
cuz they will NOT receive equivalent talent back. If they keep him their dumb
this is a lose lose for denver
 7 years ago '05        #57
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Not worth it in my opinion. Melo is not a leader or winner. He wont change the culture of the Nets by himself and definitely not by giving away so much. He will get you 20plus and 8 rbs, not a presence on D. So why would you give up Harris, Favors, Humphries AND PICKS? lol Just deal with another lottery season, get better through the draft and possibly add another solid FA this summer.
 7 years ago '10        #58
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I would love to see him in Chicago. Doubt it will happen cuz Noah ain't going anywhere.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 KnicksLost said:
only other team with any type of clout probably would take noah or deng and a throw in to make salaries match
They Can Take Deng Gibson ,Johnson& Two 1st Rds N Keep It Movin
 7 years ago '04        #60
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
if the nuggets are "ready", perhaps they just cave to a weak 3-team trade that involves the knicks and gives someone else cap relief/some sort of player.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy