Nuggets Ready To Deal 'Melo

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,086 | Props total: 22533 22533
i think utah would be over the top if they had melo. could get jerry sloan chip with d will and big al. :hmm: milsap off the bench with kirilenko. s**t would be mean.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 PEK said:
I feel you on that. We need to be asking Denver about a trade for Afflalo.
yeah that too, he'd be perfect
 knowughetto said:
Exactly..More for less...We would be good if we gave them Bogans, Johnson, and a future draft pick for Mayo...I wouldn't wanna lose damn near half of the team for Melo..
Yeah I think we would have to give up Taj though, thats the thing, they definitely going to want Taj, because I don't see them extending Randolph..
 12-08-2010, 10:03 PM         #23
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
son...no team is trading for melo if he doesnt sign the extension...melo holds the power...

this.....otherwise...this wouldn't even be up for debate..melo would be a net now...but the nets aren't going to mortgage their franchise to get melo for half a season..that would be the epitome of retardation...
 7 years ago '04        #24
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 iCON-8 said:
Terrence Williams also .. Don't sleep on this kid .. He will take that starting SG position off Morrow or take that PG position off Farmer..

Either way landing Melo is a win for us .. we lack that scorer and if somehow we can keep Harris it's over for the East.

boy, you must be crazy, over for the east my a.ss , The Wizards would still be better than you guys,
 7 years ago '08        #25
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 iCON-8 said:
Terrence Williams also .. Don't sleep on this kid .. He will take that starting SG position off Morrow or take that PG position off Farmer..

Either way landing Melo is a win for us .. we lack that scorer and if somehow we can keep Harris it's over for the East.
Yea bro I'd take T Will instead of one of those 1st rounders tbh
n*ggas are sleepin on him
He just needs a proper chance/role
 7 years ago '07        #26
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 iCON-8 said:
why are you stating things as fact?

there is no fact that Melo goes to the Knicks or the Nets.. Denver has the last say, i don't understand why people think that the players have all the say about their future, they are just a a.sset in a company.. nothing more nothing less .. people need to understand the business side of the NBA before talking like things are fact.

Fact is that Denver will not lose out like Cleveland and Toronto did. That is fact. They are going to be asking the Knicks for a trade packet involving most likely AR, Chandler and possibly Felton for Melo and Billups. (just off the top of my head it looks good for both sides)

Don't think though that the Knicks will miraculously get a easier deal, the article here proves that the Nuggets will play hard ball when it comes to Melo.. They will strip our roster and we will let them cause we are last in the East (we played some of the hardest opponents but it's no excuse for losing)..
Chandler and Felton for Billups and Melo.....

If that deal goes down the NBA is really a joke.
 7 years ago '06        #27
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Chandler and Felton for Billups and Melo.....

If that deal goes down the NBA is really a joke.
And AR.

Why ya'll acting like Melo has made his mind up on resigning with the Nets? .. I'm just saying some of ya'll acting like f**kin exclusive insiders and s**t in the Melo camp. How you know what he thinking? .. Players change their mind all the time and he's obviously said something to the Nuggets management about resigning with teams not being a problem if hes traded. He wants out, it's up to a handful of teams to strike while the irons hot and get that mother f**ker..

To be honest i only see it coming down to the Knicks and the Nets .. Chicago wouldn't dare try that ..
 7 years ago '05        #28
dg177bx 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
harris
twill
melo
nene
lopez
 7 years ago '06        #29
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
vc jj rights to fran 2 1st rd picks
 7 years ago '05        #30
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Russ369 said:
AR, Chandler and Felton for Melo and Billups? If im NY i do it in a heartbeat.
I don't think the Knicks should trade for him especially not when we can just sign him in the summer:dancingcool: Though I would trade Anthony Randolph and Toney Douglas for a good point
 7 years ago '05        #31
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 iCON-8 said:
And AR.

Why ya'll acting like Melo has made his mind up on resigning with the Nets? .. I'm just saying some of ya'll acting like f**kin exclusive insiders and s**t in the Melo camp. How you know what he thinking? .. Players change their mind all the time and he's obviously said something to the Nuggets management about resigning with teams not being a problem if hes traded. He wants out, it's up to a handful of teams to strike while the irons hot and get that mother f**ker..

To be honest i only see it coming down to the Knicks and the Nets .. Chicago wouldn't dare try that ..
AR is trash they need to be asking for Chandler Felton and Feilds..
 7 years ago '08        #32
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2652 2652
it makes no sense to go to the nets with the knicks playing like this....
especially since theyll be completely gutted
hell have no pg no sg no pf
itll be him and brook lopez
 7 years ago '07        #33
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
ny state of mind
 7 years ago '07        #34
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
This n*gga with the antoine walker avy needs to stfu already.

Btw, KNICKS LOST
 7 years ago '04        #35
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
Give em Gallo, AR, Walker and Curry's expiring. If they don't like it then wait till the off season if Melo is serious about wanting to come play for the Knicks.
 7 years ago '10        #36
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
s**t goin to the nets is pointless for him lol, Wiz shud trade they picks an give arenas, nick young, an trevor booker, im sure melo be happy playin at home in DC:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #37
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Nets would be stupid to get rid of Favors at this point. He's the perfect type of PF to pair next to Brook Lopez. They need to let their young guys develop and continue to build via draft. They've drafted very well over recent years. One more lottery selection + a free agent splash and they'd have something special.
 7 years ago '05        #38
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 JaYYo said:
s**t goin to the nets is pointless for him lol, Wiz shud trade they picks an give arenas, nick young, an trevor booker, im sure melo be happy playin at home in DC:dancingcool:
That would be a horrible deal for Denver.

Used To Be A Zero, Became A Hero, Returned To A Zero's contract is ugly, and those young players don't even compare to a quarter of Favors' potential.
 7 years ago '10        #39
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Murphy Humpries 2 first rounders 2 second rounders and t-will for melo
 7 years ago '05        #40
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
Wake me up when they actually deal him. Seems like another run around. Trade probably won't go down until the Nuggets get desperate enough which will be in Feb. before the deadline.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy