Nuggets Ready To Deal 'Melo

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6212 pageviews
111 comments

dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Nuggets Ready To Deal 'Melo

[pic - click to view]

Ken Berger reports that the Nuggets are finally ready to trade Carmelo Anthony and suggests that the Nets remain an option for the three-time All-Star.

According to Berger, "the Nuggets have decided they would like to receive the best possible package of young players and are not interested in stopgap options that would hamper their flexibility." That, he says, could put the Nets in the lead position: "A package of 2010 No. 4 pick Derrick Favors, guard Devin Harris, the expiring contract of Kris Humphries and two first-round picks remains the most attractive option to the Nuggets, sources say".

As for whether 'Melo would be willing to sign a $65 million extension with New Jersey, Berger writes, "sources who have been in close contact with the power brokers in Anthony’s camp -- William Wesley and Leon Rose -- say the Nets remain an option for Anthony."

[pic - click to view]

Post-Ups: Nuggets ready to move Melo - CBSSports.com

of the nets get this dude im telling you the east is gonna shape up crazy...get mad

111 comments for "Nuggets Ready To Deal 'Melo"

7 years ago '05        #2
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
melo gonna wait to sign with amare
 7 years ago '10        #3
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
So the Nets would have Brooke Lopez ... Melo .... and what else ..
 7 years ago '05        #4
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
Nets would be dumb as hell to trade for Melo the way the Knicks are playing.. Melo would have no problems leaving them n*ggas over the summer
 7 years ago '04        #5
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
NJ would help the nuggets the most but i doubt he would sing an extension with them...eventually new york or maybe chicago(HOPEFULLY)!
 7 years ago '07        #6
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Net fans still think theyre getting melo

im sure hes eager to play with brook 'i cant rebound' lopez and travis outlaw in the swamps of new jersey

these bums are 6-16 WITH all that 'talent' yall got

not to mention theyd have no first round picks

/thread

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 12-08-2010 at 09:45 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #7
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Thee Yung Star said:
So the Nets would have Brooke Lopez ... Melo .... and what else ..
Terrence Williams also .. Don't sleep on this kid .. He will take that starting SG position off Morrow or take that PG position off Farmer..

Either way landing Melo is a win for us .. we lack that scorer and if somehow we can keep Harris it's over for the East.
 7 years ago '09        #8
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
Knick Fans Stand Up
 12-08-2010, 09:44 PM         #9
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo is not going to sign with new jersey...i think that is so painfully obvoius..and denvers front office knows this...and utah,and those other third party teams knows this as well,that's why they aren't even bothering to get involved.....melo wants to be a knick....so either denver is gonna deal the hard way with the knicks,or lose out on him for a lot less on a sign,and trade....
 7 years ago '04        #10
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
After tonights game, if Melo somehow came to Knicks, I think they would be very good... Knicks impressed me tonight...
 7 years ago '05        #11
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
 ShaDoW1 said:
NJ would help the nuggets the most but i doubt he would sing an extension with them...eventually new york or maybe chicago(HOPEFULLY)!
I kinda don't want him ..

I'd much rather just take O.J Mayo, not sure if I would want to give up all the players just to acquire him.
 7 years ago '06        #12
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
this cat has mad talent, but he a b**ch... with all the injury reports, geared at the peeps betting on games... nobody had melo listed as injured? n*gga showed his true colors by not wanting to hurt his trade value if they were playing the bobcats like last night he woulda played... wake up, bet my account, that thier is no seriouz injury with him... he didn't want to show his a.ss playing against boston.. you n*ggas are worshiping a b**ch
 7 years ago '08        #13
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 Hold That said:

I'd much rather just take O.J Mayo, not sure if I would want to give up all the players just to acquire him.
I feel you on that. We need to be asking Denver about a trade for Afflalo.
 7 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
this cat has mad talent, but he a b**ch... with all the injury reports, geared at the peeps betting on games... nobody had melo listed as injured? n*gga showed his true colors by not wanting to hurt his trade value if they were playing the bobcats like last night he woulda played... wake up, bet my account, that thier is no seriouz injury with him... he didn't want to show his a.ss playing against boston.. you n*ggas are worshiping a b**ch
I agree to an extent... Players and teams faking injuries happens more often than people think...
 7 years ago '04        #15
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:

Exactly..More for less...We would be good if we gave them Bogans, Johnson, and a future draft pick for Mayo...I wouldn't wanna lose damn near half of the team for Melo..
 7 years ago '06        #16
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
Nets would suck witht his trade Farmar-Morrow-Melo-Murphy-Lopez and no draft picks to get better besides 1 pick in 2012

We might as well just keep losing and draft Terrence Jones or kyrie irving
 7 years ago '06        #17
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 HotepSuns said:
melo is not going to sign with new jersey...i think that is so painfully obvoius..and denvers front office knows this...and utah,and those other third party teams knows this as well,that's why they aren't even bothering to get involved.....melo wants to be a knick....so either denver is gonna deal the hard way with the knicks,or lose out on him for a lot less on a sign,and trade....
why are you stating things as fact?

there is no fact that Melo goes to the Knicks or the Nets.. Denver has the last say, i don't understand why people think that the players have all the say about their future, they are just a a.sset in a company.. nothing more nothing less .. people need to understand the business side of the NBA before talking like things are fact.

Fact is that Denver will not lose out like Cleveland and Toronto did. That is fact. They are going to be asking the Knicks for a trade packet involving most likely AR, Chandler and possibly Felton for Melo and Billups. (just off the top of my head it looks good for both sides)

Don't think though that the Knicks will miraculously get a easier deal, the article here proves that the Nuggets will play hard ball when it comes to Melo.. They will strip our roster and we will let them cause we are last in the East (we played some of the hardest opponents but it's no excuse for losing)..
 7 years ago '08        #18
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Come to Philly for Iguodala and Brand
 7 years ago '07        #19
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iCON-8 said:
why are you stating things as fact?

there is no fact that Melo goes to the Knicks or the Nets.. Denver has the last say, i don't understand why people think that the players have all the say about their future, they are just a a.sset in a company.. nothing more nothing less .. people need to understand the business side of the NBA before talking like things are fact.

Fact is that Denver will not lose out like Cleveland and Toronto did. That is fact. They are going to be asking the Knicks for a trade packet involving most likely AR, Chandler and possibly Felton for Melo and Billups. (just off the top of my head it looks good for both sides)

Don't think though that the Knicks will miraculously get a easier deal, the article here proves that the Nuggets will play hard ball when it comes to Melo.. They will strip our roster and we will let them cause we are last in the East (we played some of the hardest opponents but it's no excuse for losing)..
son...no team is trading for melo if he doesnt sign the extension...melo holds the power...
 7 years ago '04        #20
space
space
AR, Chandler and Felton for Melo and Billups? If im NY i do it in a heartbeat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy