12/8 Miami Heat v Utah Jazz 9pm Est "Time For Revenge"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Ya Takin
Heat 40 66.67%
Jazz 20 33.33%
Voters: 60. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #441
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
SMH @ the random never before seen a.ss Heat fans popping up now, it was only like 4-5 of you n*ggas here when y'all were getting clowned by BX earlier when y'alls team was struggling.
ive seen most of the posters consistently rep the heat
 7 years ago '05        #442
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Great game by Miami. LeBron and Wade played extremely well and Bosh contributed some timely shots and rebounds. Chalmers though was the hero tonight. If he could just make that 3 point shot like he did in his first season he'd be the answer for the Heat at PG. His defense on Williams was terrific. In the 4th quarter his length and quick hands helped Miami to key stops and turnovers as he played those passing lanes. Rule #1 of the beating the Jazz handbook...everbody but Deron Williams relies on that system to score..just play the passing lanes and you'll get your stops.

For a minute there I thought Spol left Arroyo in there too long. He is a decent player but he doesn't play the defense the Heat need at that position. But Spol saved Chalmers for the 4th quarter and he was the key. LeBron and Wade made big shots and big plays offensively but it was Chalmers' defense that shut down the Jazz offense. Great win...big win.
 7 years ago '07        #443
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 The Bully said:
arroyo: 0 pts, 0 rebs, and 0 asts

put chalmers in the damn starting lineup already
damn a n*gga in the starting lineup and he contributed not a damn thing

he needs to stay in a warmup
 7 years ago '07        #444
space
space
 ronnie said:
I was wrong... Heat are for real

7 years ago '07        #445
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Great game by Miami. LeBron and Wade played extremely well and Bosh contributed some timely shots and rebounds. Chalmers though was the hero tonight. If he could just make that 3 point shot like he did in his first season he'd be the answer for the Heat at PG. His defense on Williams was terrific. In the 4th quarter his length and quick hands helped Miami to key stops and turnovers as he played those passing lanes. Rule #1 of the beating the Jazz handbook...everbody but Deron Williams relies on that system to score..just play the passing lanes and you'll get your stops.

For a minute there I thought Spol left Arroyo in there too long. He is a decent player but he doesn't play the defense the Heat need at that position. But Spol saved Chalmers for the 4th quarter and he was the key. LeBron and Wade made big shots and big plays offensively but it was Chalmers' defense that shut down the Jazz offense. Great win...big win.
Um Big Z didnt get not one mention in this whole a.ssesment

F-

I do not approve
 12-08-2010, 10:36 PM         #446
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
SMH @ the random never before seen a.ss Heat fans popping up now, it was only like 4-5 of you n*ggas here when y'all were getting clowned by BX earlier when y'alls team was struggling.
i dont see ur a.ss in the usc threads

you only show up when they good i guess

/sarcasm

id say go check the other games where we were losing but youd just be proven wrong and wont come bak
 7 years ago '05        #447
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ebcrew said:
ive seen most of the posters consistently rep the heat
This. We've all been here.
 7 years ago '09        #448
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
Wow i just wanna see the heat when miller and haslem gets back. i already know what haslem brings to the table but i havent seen too many miller games. i remember his 6th man of the year award but grizzles didnt get much national tv time
 7 years ago '05        #449
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Um Big Z didnt get not one mention in this whole a.ssesment

F-

I do not approve
LOL fine. He was hot. Made big shots as well. Everybody played well. I was focusing more on what Miami will need to win this season. Chalmers showed he can provide it tonight...though he has to make more of those open 3s. For the first time all season the Heat didn't get burned by an elite PG. I think that's more important than Z hitting 20 footers.
 12-08-2010, 10:42 PM         #450
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
i know you a fan and all but if you gone keep posting in heat threads change that profile pic n*gga,ain't nobody constantly look at that big head dyke lookin a.ss n*gga
lmao i aint changing it

PITTMAN>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #451
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Does this really need to be said in every thread? It happens with every f**king team! If the Pacers go on a 30 game win streak starting tomorrow, the number of Pacers fans would triple. It's just how s**t works. And a lot of the time it's not even bandwagoners. It's just a lot more fun to talk about your team when they're winning. And no I'm not one of these dudes, I just think it's stupid to bring it up in every Heat thread.

Watching Wade and Bron play together is a beautiful thing. But what was perhaps even more beautiful was watching how easily Dampier secured rebounds early in the game. Miami hasn't had a center make rebounding look so eay for a long, long time. (On a side note from this, Pittman is beasting on the boards in the D-League, so hopefully he can show us what he's got soon enough).
 7 years ago '05        #452
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 644 644
missed the ending cuz i was driving from work...been watching heat live and these muhf**kas still aint shown no gotdamn highlights
 7 years ago '05        #453
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #454
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 OrignalBigBird said:
lmao i aint changing it

PITTMAN>>>>>>
lol, keep that sh1t

He'll be starting next year
 7 years ago '10        #455
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
thats pittman

Our center
i know but the point is this n*gga picked the worst pic he could possibly find. i just put this n*gga on my ignore list solely because that pic
 7 years ago '07        #456
space
space
damn
 7 years ago '05        #457
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 beast mode said:
i know but the point is this n*gga picked the worst pic he could possibly find. i just put this n*gga on my ignore list solely because that pic
 7 years ago '07        #458
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
lol @ haters lurking all game waiting and praying we'd lose so they could throw a party and now not having s**t to say
 7 years ago '07        #459
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lol @ haters lurking all game waiting and praying we'd lose so they could throw a party and now not having s**t to say

:celebrate: :celebrate:
 7 years ago '04        #460
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Big z with the double double! Oh yea now its clickin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy