Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 stitch said:
p.s. Chipotle is awesome. I tried mailing a taco to Julian so he could try some outside food but they wouldn't let me cuz he's a RAPIST!

And r*pers eat nasty a.ss stank prison food while I munch on Chipotle. I win.
wow. You have got to be the lamest f**got on this site. I think you should really consider suicide. You would be doing humanity a huge favor.
 12-09-2010, 02:35 AM         #122
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Enough bickering kids, like one guy above me said, now that he's arrested why isn't the code released yet? Or is the release solely dependent on WikiLeak's termination rather than his arrest?
 12-09-2010, 03:56 AM         #123
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Enough bickering kids, like one guy above me said, now that he's arrested why isn't the code released yet? Or is the release solely dependent on WikiLeak's termination rather than his arrest?
because its based on wikileaks, he knows he will get off these bogus charges
 7 years ago '04        #124
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
ignorance really is bliss
sometimes.

Nosy neighbors should make you feel jittery.
 7 years ago '06        #125
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
f**k Julian a.ssange
 12-09-2010, 07:15 PM         #126
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would the code be released just because they are attempting to throw some charges at him? The case is coming apart day by day and he won't be in there much longer. He would be stupid to play all of his cards right now...
 7 years ago '08        #127
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
the fact this dude is using this "incredible" info for what sounds like blackmail makes me see this dude as a a**hole.
 12-09-2010, 08:46 PM         #128
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
the fact this dude is using this "incredible" info for what sounds like blackmail makes me see this dude as a a**hole.
Blackmail?

Its an insurance policy on his life
 7 years ago '04        #129
TheJaJr 
space
space
$327 | Props total: 73 73
s**t b playing out right n front of y'all
N y'all dint still see s**t...we elect the crooked
Ass pol to hide secrets!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #130
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 -BigC- said:
Blackmail?

Its an insurance policy on his life
he better have the elite package then

anything less than info on area 51, 9/11 being an inside job, or list of illuminati members...RIP to the gawd
 12-09-2010, 09:30 PM         #131
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He actually doesn't need anything that serious, he just needs to have some serious corruption thats a bit more damming then what they have released

Because if he dies on some bs, then s**t is going to pop off over this.
 7 years ago '04        #132
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 freshprinceoba said:
I'm not from the US, i'm from Europe I can tell you this though.. this whole thing doesnt surprise me.. A large part of the world sees America as the most dangerous country in the world.. Not Irak, Iran, China, North Korea.. No, America! And i honestly think its time to expose the s**t out of everything your government does.

America is nothing to be proud of.. The idea of what it should be is something to be proud of. But most (not all) Americans have this habit to think they are better than everyone.. their people are better, their military is better (lol), hell they even think football is better than soccer when the whole world disagrees.

I can't believe how many times ive read "just nuke m" "bomb their whole country" "lets show m how powerfull we are". Maybe, just maybe the whole world should nuke America! Just to show m they cant f**k with the whole world?! Scary huh? Makes you think, doesnt it?

Im just sayin this is no surprise, but why r you all scared of the truth? Its because you already know the truth and how the world sees America.. Now it comes close and some of you get scared lol.. Let the s**t leak.. KNOW how f**king ridiculous your leaders are.. even if you already know you will have the proof right there to do something about it. No more excuses.

Its time for people to know the truth.. so we can f!ght for a better world :dancingcool:
yeah... America is seen as the most dangerous country in the world because WE RUN s**t. Period.

All you Europeans are made of some wet baby toilet tissue paper, crying motherf**ker about how unfair we are and everything. But everytime y'all need help within your countries or with international affairs, what's the first country y'all be calling first??? Yeah... the US.

The US govt does some unfair s**t.. its true, and there's nothing to be proud about most of the times. But at the same time, none of you n*ggas really gave two f**ks about anything until this dude on wikileaks came out with this s**t. There are things people shouldn't know, period... alotta folks wouldn't know how to handle information that isn't supposed to be seen by the general public. I mean would y'all imagine if Aliens were reported by the govt to be real?? That s**t would turn the world around..religions, cultures, etc... I mean s**t like that just sets up mass chaos worldwide.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 12-10-2010 at 08:15 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #133
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Lets be honest, the government will buy this man out, and in turn use him to break up the whole Wikileaks ordeal.. This is how it works, everyone has a price, and I'm sure if he has ANYTHING of significance they'll make him an offer he can't refuse, to help them make this go all away..

3months from now, don't be surprised if he serves like one year in prison and be released after serving his time, then later be on the news saying he's made almost a "billion" from clicks on the website(when in reality the government just wrote him a blank check).. thats how it always works.
 7 years ago '08        #134
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
im tired of the nfl and helmet to helmet hits do something about that b**ch!
 7 years ago '05        #135
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
EVERYONE doesn't know about the things he's exposing. This is a GREAT thing he is doing. Regardless of whether everyone knew this information or not, it needs to be exposed and set out there for our subconscious minds to be REMINDED. that something does need to be done about it!

Knowledge is power, it's all in what we do with that knowledge that will be the determiner.
 7 years ago '05        #136
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mike T said:
What entitles you the right to knw...absolutely nothing. You're not f!ghting a war my brother & sisters in arms are. For example the American people never hear about the f**ked up s**t that happens to us(military). When a n*gga hopes out the humvee to p!ss & gets turned into pink mist from an IED...f**k you! The U.S. is only corrupt in some peoples eyes, EVERYBODY does f**ked up s**t. To me its perfectly fine..it takes some f**ked up s**t to keep this country safe. Some of my friends & family think I have a f**ked up job some called inhuman, indirect murderer . But their not complain about having freedom are they? The reason your able to do whatever you want is because of some f**ked up s**t. At work today I just got finished watching videos of some new f**ked up s**t. Do I care NO! Because my little sister is free to grow up. Like I said if you ever find what your looking for you're not gonna do s**t ABOUT IT..ARE YOU?
With all due respect sir, I'm sure you have great intentions in all that you do. I thank you for putting your neck on the line in the name of what you believe to be JUSTICE, FREEDOM, SAFETY, etc... But Do you really feel that this country is free? You aren't f!ghting for our freedom you are f!ghting for BANKERS. There is no doubt that you are f!ghting, but it's more for the military industrial complex and kings and queens and bankers and corporation CEO's. Not for the American people. Government created the Problem, presented the CRISIS and then offers the SOLUTION. The WMD's have been proven a FARCE. Because as the government wastes billlions on these wars, they are signing legislation which makes it hard for the AMERICAN WAY to sustain. By time they bankrupt the country with mass inflation and war spending, you'll be coming back to a different Country. We have what is perceived as freedom, but freedom sure does come at a HUGE cost in this country.
 7 years ago '05        #137
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 stitch said:
And to think I loved you.

...Well, screw it. I still do.
Stitch, don't let our differences destroy the great thing we have. You'll always be in my heart. Regardless of whether you let these Government officials brainwash you. :)
 12-12-2010, 08:27 PM         #138
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
With all due respect sir, I'm sure you have great intentions in all that you do. I thank you for putting your neck on the line in the name of what you believe to be JUSTICE, FREEDOM, SAFETY, etc... But Do you really feel that this country is free? You aren't f!ghting for our freedom you are f!ghting for BANKERS. There is no doubt that you are f!ghting, but it's more for the military industrial complex and kings and queens and bankers and corporation CEO's. Not for the American people. Government created the Problem, presented the CRISIS and then offers the SOLUTION. The WMD's have been proven a FARCE. Because as the government wastes billlions on these wars, they are signing legislation which makes it hard for the AMERICAN WAY to sustain. By time they bankrupt the country with mass inflation and war spending, you'll be coming back to a different Country. We have what is perceived as freedom, but freedom sure does come at a HUGE cost in this country.
i get hard when you talk smart and bold like this.
 12-12-2010, 10:31 PM         #139
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spark plugs
 stitch said:
Well, at least you're laughing. What I posted were CLAMPS. As in this dude is going to sing like a bird and everything and everyone is going to be shut down.

Spark plugs =
[pic - click to view]

See kids? Ignorance and being 14 with internet is bliss.
 12-13-2010, 07:41 AM         #140
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:

[pic - click to view]

Trust me. WikiLeaks is gonna get PLUGGED. nasty. As in... you fucced with the wrong force of nature, kid. This is what happens when you play with fire to look cool in front of the world.

[pic - click to view]

I have found...THE ENGINE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy