Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 freshprinceoba said:
China, Russia, Europe as a whole.. Seriously.. america vs the world.. you will lose.. this is stupid talk though.. you and i both have no idea how powerfull they really are.. and we both know this wont happen.. so w/e. its just nothing to brag about.. its kind of sad if you think about it..

i said hell you even think football is better cause you even argue over little things.. i just gave that example to show you its not even the important things.. also the little things like sports.. its with everything.. im not b**ching about you not liking it.. idgaf what you like tbh.. just dont argue and try to convince me its the better thing, like the bigger things in life i mentioned before...

kickball.. yeah trying to be funny?

football doesnt even have a ball.. a ball is round dude.. call it hand egg? wow im funny

And im not saying you shouldnt be proud to be american.. you shouldnt be proud of america right now! Thats something different dude.. America is about to get exposed.. Nothing to be proud of.. but yes.. be proud of who you are.. i never said you shouldnt be

Dont be mad though.. im just tryin to explain how alot of people from the outside see this.. doubt that you care though

half the folks in amercia cant be proud of what they are. because of the way this country was built. nobody knows who they are. look how history talks about blacks and indians...
 7 years ago '04        #102
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 stitch said:
The stupid has won.

Hitler is back, he's still white, and he unsurprisingly speaks English.

The little kids are going on the internet and thinking they can "f!ght the power!! lol!! download for freedom lolol!"

Sweet mother of monkies... It's like the most embarrassing of all nightmares coming true.
im with cha when you right but i disagree.... has he really won???? as long as he sparks the brain to rise and the people to talk he's already done his job. on a mass level he has people questioning the media. thats a perfect start if anything else.
 7 years ago '05        #103
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
i wonder what the free masons have to say about this.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 freshprinceoba said:
China, Russia, Europe as a whole.. Seriously.. america vs the world.. you will lose.. this is stupid talk though.. you and i both have no idea how powerfull they really are.. and we both know this wont happen.. so w/e. its just nothing to brag about.. its kind of sad if you think about it..

i said hell you even think football is better cause you even argue over little things.. i just gave that example to show you its not even the important things.. also the little things like sports.. its with everything.. im not b**ching about you not liking it.. idgaf what you like tbh.. just dont argue and try to convince me its the better thing, like the bigger things in life i mentioned before...

kickball.. yeah trying to be funny?

football doesnt even have a ball.. a ball is round dude.. call it hand egg? wow im funny

And im not saying you shouldnt be proud to be american.. you shouldnt be proud of america right now! Thats something different dude.. America is about to get exposed.. Nothing to be proud of.. but yes.. be proud of who you are.. i never said you shouldnt be

Dont be mad though.. im just tryin to explain how alot of people from the outside see this.. doubt that you care though
I feel you bruh...maybe my writings come off as "hardened" or "harsh"...but trust me Im as light hearted as they come, I was just giving you s**t about the sports (except about the wiki snitch....he went too far and got to smelling himself) there is a way you go about doing s**t and old boy and his squad went to far and was trying to expose things that had nothing to do with his original cause ya know?

Im not proud of alot of things in America...but being an an American or not being proud of my country ain't one of them (Unless they start enslaving Black's and Japanse people again and k!ll the rest of the Native's off for example ) I take the good with the bad, you got to. We did and do alot of dope s**t here. I developed my skills here,was made here and so was my family and to diss America would be to diss them. This is the crib here.

Do I think we need to be World Police? Mannn hell naw...you gotta fix your house before you can fix someone else's. Beside's the world didn't ask, forcing democracy on others, taking over land, Picking and chosing who's most advantgeous to help, Neuturing other countries, that s**ts all bad karma. Greedy Politicians, people with agendas expose and deal with these bastards accordingly..Just don't f**k your people over in the process is all im trying say. Just a little debate while im here skating off at work is all...Im not angry at your POV at all.
 7 years ago '04        #105
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 FukWitDreDay said:
i wonder what the free masons have to say about this.
Nothing. silence is the beauty of war & art. he who speaks lets it be known...
 7 years ago '04        #106
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
s**ts crazy, and these military n*ggas are k!lling me with this f**kin boot camp logic i see u dont mind shutting the f**k up and coloring.... you do dirt u did dirt flat out and the s**ts gonna come to the light somehow u can't excuse that s**t. and this is coming from ex military
 7 years ago '05        #107
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
It's Just A Smear Campaign. They R Trying to discredit his information by discrediting him..........
They're using They Cointellpro tactics. Thanks 4 Standing Up for the masses against a corrupt World government. Knowledge Is Power.
 7 years ago '06        #108
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 stitch said:
The stupid has won.

Hitler is back, he's still white, and he unsurprisingly speaks English.

The little kids are going on the internet and thinking they can "f!ght the power!! lol!! download for freedom lolol!"

Sweet mother of monkies... It's like the most embarrassing of all nightmares coming true.
do you download pr0n and music on-line?
 12-08-2010, 12:28 AM         #109
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone explain to me why they havent yet released this "poison pill" aka what are they waiting for
 7 years ago '04        #110
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Mike T said:
What entitles you the right to knw...absolutely nothing. You're not f!ghting a war my brother & sisters in arms are. For example the American people never hear about the f**ked up s**t that happens to us(military). When a n*gga hopes out the humvee to p!ss & gets turned into pink mist from an IED...f**k you! The U.S. is only corrupt in some peoples eyes, EVERYBODY does f**ked up s**t. To me its perfectly fine..it takes some f**ked up s**t to keep this country safe. Some of my friends & family think I have a f**ked up job some called inhuman, indirect murderer . But their not complain about having freedom are they? The reason your able to do whatever you want is because of some f**ked up s**t. At work today I just got finished watching videos of some new f**ked up s**t. Do I care NO! Because my little sister is free to grow up. Like I said if you ever find what your looking for you're not gonna do s**t ABOUT IT..ARE YOU?
maaaaaan shut your f**got a.ss up.

no one gives a f**k about your lame illiterate a.ss f!ghting a war that's based on propaganda. You really think you're protecting anyone? You really think you're providing American people with freedom?

I feel bad for you... you ignorant, brainwashed moron.
 7 years ago '04        #111
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
Even tho its the media reporting this..CNN..The spokesman for Wikileaks stated that they will only release the 256 key if they threaten to shut WikiLeaks down...totally different from what others are stating...just saying....here's the vid...

12-08-2010, 04:27 AM         #112
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.4 TB download? f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '04        #113
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 tampabay bucs said:
1.4 tb download? F**k outta here.
1.4 GB actually
 7 years ago '04        #114
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 stitch said:
Well, at least you're laughing. What I posted were CLAMPS. As in this dude is going to sing like a bird and everything and everyone is going to be shut down.

Spark plugs =
[pic - click to view]

See kids? Ignorance and being 14 with internet is bliss.
PWND :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #115
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 350 350
 stitch said:
LOL SO WHERE IS THE 256 KEY GUYS?

HE GOT ARRESTED RIGHT?

Isn't that what he said? If they touched him for no reason then out comes the key, right? HELL, THEY EVEN DENIED HIM BAIL!

lol... Thinking this dude is on some next-gen $hit. Kids.

Sorry, get a job. You have to wake up and face reality some day. Some punk off the internet isn't gonna change the world for you. Sorry.
unfortunately we have people like you to change the world for us...
 7 years ago '04        #116
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Mike T said:
What entitles you the right to knw...absolutely nothing. You're not f!ghting a war my brother & sisters in arms are. For example the American people never hear about the f**ked up s**t that happens to us(military). When a n*gga hopes out the humvee to p!ss & gets turned into pink mist from an IED...f**k you! The U.S. is only corrupt in some peoples eyes, EVERYBODY does f**ked up s**t. To me its perfectly fine..it takes some f**ked up s**t to keep this country safe. Some of my friends & family think I have a f**ked up job some called inhuman, indirect murderer . But their not complain about having freedom are they? The reason your able to do whatever you want is because of some f**ked up s**t. At work today I just got finished watching videos of some new f**ked up s**t. Do I care NO! Because my little sister is free to grow up. Like I said if you ever find what your looking for you're not gonna do s**t ABOUT IT..ARE YOU?
I hate to break this to you but your bosses lied to you.

Iraq and Afghanistan were never a threat to us or our freedom.
 7 years ago '04        #117
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 GoDzSoN35 said:
But its classified information! Thats my whole point. This is government intel. Why in the hell would anyone in america want our intel exposed? That doesnt make sense. That makes us vulnerable!!
Anyone with common sense knows thats not a good thing. Our intel is part of what makes our country a Superpower. It does nobody any good to leak any of this info. What info will you get that you didnt already suspect anyway? UFO's? 9/11 conspiracy? WMD's? these are things we already a.ssume the government is hiding anyway. what good would it do to validate that for you except cause chaos?
If the things uncovered are treasonous actions taken by the government that violate the Constitution we deserve to know EVERYTHING.
 12-08-2010, 11:53 PM         #118
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
If the things uncovered are treasonous actions taken by the government that violate the Constitution we deserve to know EVERYTHING.
1. those things weren't "discovered" they were stolen. like it or not he goin to jail for committin felonies

2. why do you -- along w every other a.ssange superfan -- a.ssume that everything he releases is true? no one wants to believe the bulls**t mainstream media... yet some (alleged) rapist comes out sayin he has dirt on the fed govt and no one questions his integrity...

3. even if the s**t he finds is true... we all know jack s**t will be done about it
 12-09-2010, 12:12 AM         #119
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:

[pic - click to view]

Trust me. WikiLeaks is gonna get PLUGGED. nasty. As in... you fucced with the wrong force of nature, kid. This is what happens when you play with fire to look cool in front of the world.
shut the f**k up hoe
 7 years ago '06        #120
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Blood Edge said:
thanks for proving my statement Euphy
its euphy? that asian dude?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy