Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2010, 02:26 AM         #81
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freshprinceoba said:
people wont accept it if he's arrested or k!lled.. there's nothing they can do.. this dude is a hero
 Mike T said:

Honestly bro I dont expect non-military people to understand the pride. What I notice on here is every time a service member says there doing for themselves..they typical ignorant response is "brainwashed, or someone told you that" but its cool. It's a whole another world on the other side of the fence. So let me ask you...what & who do you think allows you to sleep at night?? Im not saying its me or the next guy but it is the govt, the safe guard implications we have in place to allow America to stay America. All that secret s**t you all so desperately want to know about.
f**k outta here with that BS u aint saving us from no one you are merely a pond to the US gov and Oil companies to f!ght their battles for $$$$ this aint the Nazi's were facing
 12-07-2010, 04:39 AM         #82
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
what are YOU doing about it?
Well I don't know about him, but I'm going to keep b**ching and listening to Nicki Minaj.
 7 years ago '10        #83
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 Walt Thizzney said:
f**k outta here with that BS u aint saving us from no one you are merely a pond to the US gov and Oil companies to f!ght their battles for $$$$ this aint the Nazi's were facing
I'm not from the US, i'm from Europe I can tell you this though.. this whole thing doesnt surprise me.. A large part of the world sees America as the most dangerous country in the world.. Not Irak, Iran, China, North Korea.. No, America! And i honestly think its time to expose the s**t out of everything your government does.

America is nothing to be proud of.. The idea of what it should be is something to be proud of. But most (not all) Americans have this habit to think they are better than everyone.. their people are better, their military is better (lol), hell they even think football is better than soccer when the whole world disagrees.

I can't believe how many times ive read "just nuke m" "bomb their whole country" "lets show m how powerfull we are". Maybe, just maybe the whole world should nuke America! Just to show m they cant f**k with the whole world?! Scary huh? Makes you think, doesnt it?

Im just sayin this is no surprise, but why r you all scared of the truth? Its because you already know the truth and how the world sees America.. Now it comes close and some of you get scared lol.. Let the s**t leak.. KNOW how f**king ridiculous your leaders are.. even if you already know you will have the proof right there to do something about it. No more excuses.

Its time for people to know the truth.. so we can f!ght for a better world :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #84
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
He done goofed
 7 years ago '04        #85
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
Dude was just arrested in London!
 7 years ago '04        #86
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 freshprinceoba said:
I'm not from the US, i'm from Europe I can tell you this though.. this whole thing doesnt surprise me.. A large part of the world sees America as the most dangerous country in the world.. Not Irak, Iran, China, North Korea.. No, America! And i honestly think its time to expose the s**t out of everything your government does.

America is nothing to be proud of.. The idea of what it should be is something to be proud of. But most (not all) Americans have this habit to think they are better than everyone.. their people are better, their military is better (lol), hell they even think football is better than soccer when the whole world disagrees.

I can't believe how many times ive read "just nuke m" "bomb their whole country" "lets show m how powerfull we are". Maybe, just maybe the whole world should nuke America! Just to show m they cant f**k with the whole world?! Scary huh? Makes you think, doesnt it?

Im just sayin this is no surprise, but why r you all scared of the truth? Its because you already know the truth and how the world sees America.. Now it comes close and some of you get scared lol.. Let the s**t leak.. KNOW how f**king ridiculous your leaders are.. even if you already know you will have the proof right there to do something about it. No more excuses.

Its time for people to know the truth.. so we can f!ght for a better world :dancingcool:

im from america an i see that s**t. sad thing about it. it will be f**ked up if i lose my life when the s**t happens.

it is what it is though. my heart told me something was going to happen in the next couple years. an its never steered me wrong.

countries like bickering b**ches at a messy high school. everybody has that one person you dont like but America runs around and talks bad about everybody then smile in your face. exposure needs to happen and that a.ss needs to get tapped for people to smooth the s**t out. s**ts just reality. i mean whats going to happen if a cable leak showing 9-11 was an inside job???? people fear the truth
 12-07-2010, 06:43 AM         #87
mastocker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch the torrent be one big massive supervirus
 12-07-2010, 06:53 AM         #88
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:

[pic - click to view]

Trust me. WikiLeaks is gonna get PLUGGED. nasty. As in... you fucced with the wrong force of nature, kid. This is what happens when you play with fire to look cool in front of the world.
its the internet and the files are now available via torrent, nothing is going to get plugged ma dude

its very stupid and arrogant if the government take the effort to disable EVERY single wikileaks file that is now available everywhere, as they have never been able to do this with pedophiles and al quaeda propoganda.

if he wanted to look cool he woulda stuck with his family n let them get k!lled so he coulda got more publicity.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 MPLSallstar said:
This n*gga is a f**king boss.

hell yeah, i hope the poision pills get released soon, cause he's arrested
 12-07-2010, 07:43 AM         #90
yojimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant remember who said it but, He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both. this guy just adds to all the hype. people get scared, demand action. the government steps in. we get more civil liberty taken away. the internet is censored. the matrix has you.
 12-07-2010, 08:07 AM         #91
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
I don;t live in the US

believe me my friend i've been on both sides of that fence, it's you who has only looked through the scope but never been unarmed and targeted, or cluster bombed... so I don;t expect you to know what it feels like

two weeks ago I came back from my native country that was riddled by depleted uranium, every household has someone dying of cancer, we didnt have any terrorists, no ballistic missles, no nuclear weapons program, America didn;t like our politics at the time so now we are living collateral damage

the American public has never had access to the things being done in their name all over the world..... I don;t see anythign wrong with them finally having that access, so they can have the choice of if they want to live the life of delusion, or preserve an once of humanity and go elsewhere
This right here is the best post I have read. Most of you stupid a.ss people have never been outside of the country a day in your life. But quick to talk about whats going on in the world.

I remember I went to Korea in the 90's. I remember how the news said they were "Allies" and our friends. The only part of that place that was friendly was Itaewon. And a lot of them clubs down there had mofo's with SUPER bad attitudes saying "Korean only!!! Get out of here!!!" Man I will never in my life forget how f**king rude those people were. It was just like the stories my dad used to tell me about white people in the 60's and before. That's why honestly I don't give a rats a.ss about them. f**k them. They were protesting left and right for us to get out of the country. Now all of a sudden we are soooo close.
 12-07-2010, 08:38 AM         #92
CaliforniaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I guess he gonna drop that s**t now that he just got arrested
 7 years ago '10        #93
space
space
 palogee said:
This right here is the best post I have read. Most of you stupid a.ss people have never been outside of the country a day in your life. But quick to talk about whats going on in the world.

I remember I went to Korea in the 90's. I remember how the news said they were "Allies" and our friends. The only part of that place that was friendly was Itaewon. And a lot of them clubs down there had mofo's with SUPER bad attitudes saying "Korean only!!! Get out of here!!!" Man I will never in my life forget how f**king rude those people were. It was just like the stories my dad used to tell me about white people in the 60's and before. That's why honestly I don't give a rats a.ss about them. f**k them. They were protesting left and right for us to get out of the country. Now all of a sudden we are soooo close.
Its sad that you now think "f**k them".. you should realise there is a reason for them to act that way towards you.. its nothing personal, they dont know you.. They just see their lives being ruined by something they cant control and probably dont even understand..

I agree that doesnt mean they should treat you like that but you can be the one that makes a difference, no matter how small it is. Stop hating and understand.
 7 years ago '04        #94
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6626 6626
 freshprinceoba said:
America is nothing to be proud of.. The idea of what it should be is something to be proud of. But most (not all) Americans have this habit to think they are better than everyone.. their people are better, their military is better (lol), hell they even think football is better than soccer when the whole world disagrees. :
^^^
This is world class whinning right here
Lol @ our military?...Name 1 country that openly sits off our shores or patrols it...name 1?!..Go ahead I'll wait...Because we're DEFINITELY yours,but, there's no need to even get into a Military d!ck swinging contest with you...your a civie...your not even in the game your an Arm Chair Quarterback.

We think Football is better than Soccer even though the world disagrees?! WTF?!? Did you SERIOUSLY just bring that up? Man you sound bitter! Nevermind the fact we love the hell outta Baseball, BasketBall, Boxing, Tennis, Track and Field which are hugely popular around the world and everything...no, that's not good enough...your b**ching about us not liking...kickball..errmmm...my bad...soccer. (Which we do like...just not as much as the rest of the world...so what? )

We got plenty to be proud of a**hole...your f**king European on a god damn hip hop forum, which is American culture!! On the internet which is something we HUGELY help invent! Hell that's the s**t!! What's not to be proud of, because there's plenty more from where that came from. Your the one looking down us at the moment

I'll say it again...I have no problem with dirt being exposed on cats...Im all for it, but putting me or your former squad in danger because you want to be a Sammy the Bull a.ss n*gga ain't no hero s**t.
Attempting to expose weakness in your home teams defense is NEVER cool or looked upon as anything heraldic.
s**t on the government and officials...gut check them...get them back in pocket. But needlessly risking your old squads a.ss in the process? Is bulls**t.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-07-2010 at 09:58 AM..
 12-07-2010, 09:52 AM         #95
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
^^^
Lol @ our military?...Name 1 country that openly sits off our shores...name 1?!..Go ahead I'll wait...Because we're DEFINITELY sitting off of yours,but, there's no need to even get into a Military d!ck swinging contest with you...your a civie...your not even in the game your an Arm Chair Quarterback.

We think Football is better than Soccer even though the world disagrees?! WTF?!? Did you SERIOUSLY just bring that up? Man you sound bitter! Nevermind the fact we love the hell outta Baseball, BasketBall, Boxing, Tennis, Track and Field which are hugely popular around the world and everything...no, that's not good enough...your b**ching about us not liking...kickball..errmmm...my bad...soccer. (Which we do like...just not as much as the rest of the world...so what? )

We got plenty to be proud of a**hole...your f**king European on a god damn hip hop forum, which is American culture!! On the internet which is something we HUGELY help invent! Hell that's the s**t!! What's not to be proud of, because there's plenty more from where that came from. Your the one looking down us at the moment

I'll say it again...I have no problem with dirt being exposed on cats...Im all for it, but putting me or your former squad in danger because you want to be a Sammy the Bull a.ss n*gga ain't no hero s**t.
Attempting to expose weakness in your home teams defense is NEVER cool or looked upon as anything heraldic.
s**t on the government and officials...gut check them...get them back in pocket. But needlessly risking your old squads a.ss in the process? Is bulls**t.

america is different to USA

by the sounds of it your on about USA ( even though you said america, im guessing a typo or just straight from your thoughts ), but usa didnt even invent hiphop or rap for that matter

loads of armys are sitting on american soil which aint part of the USA

im not goin in at you, just seems like a rant post which coulda had more thought
 7 years ago '08        #96
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Bkjj11 said:
dude is becoming my hero day by day lol
I can't think of any other appropriate response besides "You are an idiot."
 7 years ago '08        #97
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Cutty Olds said:
^^^
Lol @ our military?...Name 1 country that openly sits off our shores or patrols it...name 1?!..Go ahead I'll wait...Because we're DEFINITELY yours,but, there's no need to even get into a Military d!ck swinging contest with you...your a civie...your not even in the game your an Arm Chair Quarterback.

Classic.
No matter how they hate tho, our culture permeates everywhere and they love it.

And as far as the wikileaks go, exposing corruption and exposing secrets that put lives at risk are two completely different things. Even within trying to expose truth anyone with half a brain knows there has to be some discretion used.
 7 years ago '04        #98
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #99
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 GoDzSoN35 said:
exactly...

People on here are actin like he's some modern day hero. NO, he's actually making us look bad to the world and puttin our foreign diplomats and FSO's at risk.
Trust me man we already look bad to the world!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #100
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
^^^
Lol @ our military?...Name 1 country that openly sits off our shores...name 1?!..Go ahead I'll wait...Because we're DEFINITELY sitting off of yours,but, there's no need to even get into a Military d!ck swinging contest with you...your a civie...your not even in the game your an Arm Chair Quarterback.

China, Russia, Europe as a whole.. Seriously.. america vs the world.. you will lose.. this is stupid talk though.. you and i both have no idea how powerfull they really are.. and we both know this wont happen.. so w/e. its just nothing to brag about.. its kind of sad if you think about it..

i said hell you even think football is better cause you even argue over little things.. i just gave that example to show you its not even the important things.. also the little things like sports.. its with everything.. im not b**ching about you not liking it.. idgaf what you like tbh.. just dont argue and try to convince me its the better thing, like the bigger things in life i mentioned before...

kickball.. yeah trying to be funny?

football doesnt even have a ball.. a ball is round dude.. call it hand egg? wow im funny

And im not saying you shouldnt be proud to be american.. you shouldnt be proud of america right now! Thats something different dude.. America is about to get exposed.. Nothing to be proud of.. but yes.. be proud of who you are.. i never said you shouldnt be

Dont be mad though.. im just tryin to explain how alot of people from the outside see this.. doubt that you care though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy