Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
to the people saying 'he isn't doing much' yeah he is they want to k!ll, arrest or at least get to him to shut him up lol and if poison pill is a crazy as he says they will not mess with him...
 12-06-2010, 10:14 PM         #62
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:

Honestly bro I dont expect non-military people to understand the pride. What I notice on here is every time a service member says there doing for themselves..they typical ignorant response is "brainwashed, or someone told you that" but its cool. It's a whole another world on the other side of the fence. So let me ask you...what & who do you think allows you to sleep at night?? Im not saying its me or the next guy but it is the govt, the safe guard implications we have in place to allow America to stay America. All that secret s**t you all so desperately want to know about.
My machete next to my bed, dude tries to come in through my window his arms are going to be inside and the rest of him will be outside. Sue me. I go to jail for 5 years, you never get your arms back.
 12-06-2010, 10:22 PM         #63
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9/11 documents will leak next. Thats the only "poison" this s**t is worth going balls out for.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Fras1788 said:
Mike T, that's fine if you in the service, I respect that, but stop acting like just cause you're in the military you know all the government secrets...its one thing to give away information about people being wrongly murdered during wartime, or whatever. But its another thing for the government to lie about financial deals, and UFO's, events of 9/11 (including no airplane remnants found at the Pentagon). I don't give a s**t about what goes on illegally in Iraq or Afghanistan. That information is sometimes disturbing, and some people can't handle it. I need to find out how f**ked crooked all these corporations are, and how much influence they have on what goes on...We've always had an idea that the government could be f**ked up, but I look forward to the other information to bring down these corporations, and put pressure on people to investigate them...end of story.
 7 years ago '04        #65
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 Mike T said:

Honestly bro I dont expect non-military people to understand the pride. What I notice on here is every time a service member says there doing for themselves..they typical ignorant response is "brainwashed, or someone told you that" but its cool. It's a whole another world on the other side of the fence. So let me ask you...what & who do you think allows you to sleep at night?? Im not saying its me or the next guy but it is the govt, the safe guard implications we have in place to allow America to stay America. All that secret s**t you all so desperately want to know about.
I don;t live in the US

believe me my friend i've been on both sides of that fence, it's you who has only looked through the scope but never been unarmed and targeted, or cluster bombed... so I don;t expect you to know what it feels like

two weeks ago I came back from my native country that was riddled by depleted uranium, every household has someone dying of cancer, we didnt have any terrorists, no ballistic missles, no nuclear weapons program, America didn;t like our politics at the time so now we are living collateral damage

the American public has never had access to the things being done in their name all over the world..... I don;t see anythign wrong with them finally having that access, so they can have the choice of if they want to live the life of delusion, or preserve an once of humanity and go elsewhere
 7 years ago '07        #66
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 fmoney88 said:
let me guess you went on google to find a picture of spark plugs to make this post.

Damn boxden is gettin gay
loool you f**kin foool !!!!!
 12-06-2010, 11:06 PM         #67
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
I don;t live in the US

believe me my friend i've been on both sides of that fence, it's you who has only looked through the scope but never been unarmed and targeted, or cluster bombed... so I don;t expect you to know what it feels like

two weeks ago I came back from my native country that was riddled by depleted uranium, every household has someone dying of cancer, we didnt have any terrorists, no ballistic missles, no nuclear weapons program, America didn;t like our politics at the time so now we are living collateral damage

the American public has never had access to the things being done in their name all over the world..... I don;t see anythign wrong with them finally having that access, so they can have the choice of if they want to live the life of delusion, or preserve an once of humanity and go elsewhere

^^ seriously

im american and im disgusted with the nasty a.ss selfish mother f**kers who are against all this s**t leaking

we're human..f**k all this national s**t n*gga...ppl act like they did something and deserve to live here while other ppl have to eat our s**t
 7 years ago '04        #68
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6647 6647
 Fras1788 said:
Mike T, that's fine if you in the service, I respect that, but stop acting like just cause you're in the military you know all the government secrets...its one thing to give away information about people being wrongly murdered during wartime, or whatever. But its another thing for the government to lie about financial deals, and UFO's, events of 9/11 (including no airplane remnants found at the Pentagon). I don't give a s**t about what goes on illegally in Iraq or Afghanistan. That information is sometimes disturbing, and some people can't handle it. I need to find out how f**ked crooked all these corporations are, and how much influence they have on what goes on...We've always had an idea that the government could be f**ked up, but I look forward to the other information to bring down these corporations, and put pressure on people to investigate them...end of story.
Funny because all that s**t he's putting out is NOT just that...which is what I said earlier...he's reckless with it because he's just dropping whatever and that's what your ALL
over looking...f**k all those crooked mothaf**kas but dont f**k me over in the process ya sorry a.ss rat bastard (not you in particular ) trying to prove a damn point

PUA Lifestyle said:
My machete next to my bed, dude tries to come in through my window his arms are going to be inside and the rest of him will be outside. Sue me. I go to jail for 5 years, you never get your arms back.
^^^
Sure...whatever you say bruh!

smiles said:
are you doing it because it allows your sister to grow up free? or is that just what someone tells you.... you arent defending your home, your city, your state or your country... YOU'RE in SOMEONE ELSES INVDING THEIRS... YOU and the people that sent you are that which stops someones sister from being free.... your buddy got turned into pink mist whiel pissign one someone elses dusty road, not protecting his home and family...... but you tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night brother
Your not living in the States however I am and you can understand that if and when s**t does jump off here I'll be the one out there f!ghting while the rest are sitting at home on the damn internet so that's not even a valid argument when dealing with a service member from ANY country. You can only SAY what you'll do because for now it's just talk...your not serving, your not preparing, your not training just in case something actually does. You don't start to get ready and prep and train for a f!ght when it hit's your house.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-06-2010 at 11:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #69
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,881 | Props total: 18469 18469
 Fras1788 said:

Naw bro I dont knw everything about the govt. I knw about the military & my field which is weapons development. But what am saying is that s**t "crooked" s**t has been going on for years and you guys have been living yours lives. So whats the big deal now?
 7 years ago '06        #70
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Well now I realize that 80% of boxden is on another level and way above my head...my bad.
 12-06-2010, 11:30 PM         #71
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Well now I realize that 80% of boxden is on another level and way above my head...my bad.
no prob
 7 years ago '04        #72
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
Time for yall to realize P90X has a purpose. It's about to be "Go Time"!
 7 years ago '10        #73
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 5737 5737
Nobody is after this dude. It's already been proven that this guy hacked himself. He's just trying to get attention and something like a movie deal. Government doesn't give a f*ck about this guy.
 12-06-2010, 11:40 PM         #74
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exposing s**t is cool but it do come at a price....if important info get into the wrong hands we could suffer the consequences

lol the yin and the yang
 7 years ago '05        #75
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
can't wait for the movie
 7 years ago '04        #76
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 FrankAndBeans said:
Nobody is after this dude. It's already been proven that this guy hacked himself. He's just trying to get attention and something like a movie deal. Government doesn't give a f*ck about this guy.
wouldn't that be some s**t. if so, dude is about to be PAID to do some marketing for big time companies
 7 years ago '10        #77
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
the suspense is k!lling me. and someone that has no patience is going to k!ll him just to see whats in that doc
 7 years ago '09        #78
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 dustiniscool said:
the suspense is k!lling me. and someone that has no patience is going to k!ll him just to see whats in that doc
 7 years ago '06        #79
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Mike T said:
What entitles you the right to knw...absolutely nothing. You're not f!ghting a war my brother & sisters in arms are. For example the American people never hear about the f**ked up s**t that happens to us(military). When a n*gga hopes out the humvee to p!ss & gets turned into pink mist from an IED...f**k you! The U.S. is only corrupt in some peoples eyes, EVERYBODY does f**ked up s**t. To me its perfectly fine..it takes some f**ked up s**t to keep this country safe. Some of my friends & family think I have a f**ked up job some called inhuman, indirect murderer . But their not complain about having freedom are they? The reason your able to do whatever you want is because of some f**ked up s**t. At work today I just got finished watching videos of some new f**ked up s**t. Do I care NO! Because my little sister is free to grow up. Like I said if you ever find what your looking for you're not gonna do s**t ABOUT IT..ARE YOU?
 thisisgame said:
Dude is a certified G. Instead of some punk a.ss dude in the military blindly following orders which include k!lling innocent strangers that never came close to attacking America so they can take their resources. Yall so sheep and this dudes a lion exposing all yall punk a.ss n*gga.
you described the poster i quoted above perfectly
dude talking about his sister not going to be safe if he dont get tricked into k!lling afghans for oil, land to build military base to hit up iran and natural resource..

america is the bully

Last edited by canal_boys; 12-07-2010 at 01:07 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #80
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
id rather not have it leaks if its gonna keep us safe.
im pretty certain a lot of bad s**t will go down if it does get leak
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy