Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2010, 08:17 PM         #41
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
im in the military so Im chillin, but I also know s**t that civilians just shouldn't have knowledge about. People dont need to know everything, get that thorough your head. The American people are very safe guarded right now..because the govt/military does have secrets that keep you these Boxden f**gots safe @ night.
Yeah but when war vets come back all f**ked up its the same citizins who "dont understand" what they went through. I refuse to believe that if you told me some s**t right now I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. They threw the dude in jail who released the video of an american chopper gunning down innocent afghans, get f**king real. The US is corrupt, there are soldiers doing some f**ked up s**t in other countries and its all being covered up. I have a right to know and I support whatever needs to be done so that I know whats happening.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,456 | Props total: 6601 6601
 j0hncena said:
how much damage is he really doing?
No where near as much as some people would like to think

This dude is a fool, period...He pulled a f**king Johnny Walker 2K though
It's going to be interesting in the next few years if he actually releases something serious (if this n*gga and his squad don't get murked first)...He's definitely got folks attention (which im happy about to an extent ) but he's reckless and careless with the info he's dropping making him more like a Sammy The Bull right now than a hero.... anybody that's actually in the military right now should jaw this n*gga just on GP if they were to see him.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,456 | Props total: 6601 6601
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Yeah but when war vets come back all f**ked up its the same citizins who "dont understand" what they went through. I refuse to believe that if you told me some s**t right now I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. They threw the dude in jail who released the video of an american chopper gunning down innocent afghans, get f**king real. EVERYBODY is corrupt, there are soldiers doing some f**ked up s**t in other countries and its all being covered up. I have a right to know and I support whatever needs to be done so that I know whats happening.
Fixed

And no, me getting blown the f**k up just so YOU can have a warm fuzzy about something you have no idea about ain't cool with me or the rest of the cats who are serving.

If you were a revolutionary f!ghting for the cause...f!ghting local gangs who have taking over your neighborhood and endangering the kids I would understand why you would want it

If you were f!ghting crooked a.ss cops and being active helping over turn trumped up cases and shedding light upon crooked government officials I'd understand why you would want it

But 80% of the people wouldn't do s**t with it if they got it....So no...you don't need to know EVERYTHING...it ain't your place. Everybody needs secrets and that is just a fact of life...exposing dirt is one thing and im all for it...but these jack a.sses aren''t doing just that, and you not being in "the know" just goes to show how dangerous this "could" be for others.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-06-2010 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
 fmoney88 said:
let me guess you went on google to find a picture of spark plugs to make this post.

Damn boxden is gettin gay
maybe you should google some spark plugs
 7 years ago '05        #45
toumegastar 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
This dude is my hero!!

Government's not going to do anything to him. If he's k!lled, they know that's just going to turn him into a martyr and s**t will get worst for them. This dude got maaad balls to be exposing all the bulls**t. Yeah some of the stuff is already known, but releasing official documents on them makes them OFFICIAL and not just speculations/conspiracies. I'm sure he has some sh*t on UFO, that's what I wanna read about! I also wonder what that "Poison Pill" is. Dude is smart, he knows the government will be on his a.ss, so he blackmailing them with this "Poison Pill."

I'm curious where all this will lead.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 18410 18410
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Yeah but when war vets come back all f**ked up its the same citizins who "dont understand" what they went through. I refuse to believe that if you told me some s**t right now I wouldnt be able to sleep at night. They threw the dude in jail who released the video of an american chopper gunning down innocent afghans, get f**king real. The US is corrupt, there are soldiers doing some f**ked up s**t in other countries and its all being covered up. I have a right to know and I support whatever needs to be done so that I know whats happening.
What entitles you the right to knw...absolutely nothing. You're not f!ghting a war my brother & sisters in arms are. For example the American people never hear about the f**ked up s**t that happens to us(military). When a n*gga hopes out the humvee to p!ss & gets turned into pink mist from an IED...f**k you! The U.S. is only corrupt in some peoples eyes, EVERYBODY does f**ked up s**t. To me its perfectly fine..it takes some f**ked up s**t to keep this country safe. Some of my friends & family think I have a f**ked up job some called inhuman, indirect murderer . But their not complain about having freedom are they? The reason your able to do whatever you want is because of some f**ked up s**t. At work today I just got finished watching videos of some new f**ked up s**t. Do I care NO! Because my little sister is free to grow up. Like I said if you ever find what your looking for you're not gonna do s**t ABOUT IT..ARE YOU?
 7 years ago '10        #47
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 7464 7464
he'll be dead before 2011.
 7 years ago '05        #48
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 TizOnly1 said:
Yeah... he's not really exposing s**t. If you're not a complete dumbf**k, you already know this s**t is going on. All this guy is doing is purposefully making the environment more volatile around the world. He doesn't even seem to have any specific purpose. He's just leaking s**t because he can, and being extremely irresponsible about the effects his stunts may cause.
exactly...

People on here are actin like he's some modern day hero. NO, he's actually making us look bad to the world and puttin our foreign diplomats and FSO's at risk.
 7 years ago '05        #49
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
 yunglouie said:
he'll be dead before 2011.
crazy thing is....they'll probably find him before they find bin laden
 12-06-2010, 08:55 PM         #50
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope dude got bodyguards for days
 7 years ago '04        #51
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Dude is a certified G. Instead of some punk a.ss dude in the military blindly following orders which include k!lling innocent strangers that never came close to attacking America so they can take their resources. Yall so sheep and this dudes a lion exposing all yall punk a.ss n*gga.
 12-06-2010, 09:12 PM         #52
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if this is the Democrats version of Osama Bin Laden where they have him release info right before they need to get some s**t done.
 12-06-2010, 09:14 PM         #53
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
What entitles you the right to knw...absolutely nothing. You're not f!ghting a war my brother & sisters in arms are. For example the American people never hear about the f**ked up s**t that happens to us(military). When a n*gga hopes out the humvee to p!ss & gets turned into pink mist from an IED...f**k you! The U.S. is only corrupt in some peoples eyes, EVERYBODY does f**ked up s**t. To me its perfectly fine..it takes some f**ked up s**t to keep this country safe. Some of my friends & family think I have a f**ked up job some called inhuman, indirect murderer . But their not complain about having freedom are they? The reason your able to do whatever you want is because of some f**ked up s**t. At work today I just got finished watching videos of some new f**ked up s**t. Do I care NO! Because my little sister is free to grow up. Like I said if you ever find what your looking for you're not gonna do s**t ABOUT IT..ARE YOU?
Its their choice to go out and f!ght these wars, as f**ked up as it sounds, its not my problem. I dont get brainwashed into thinking im doing something great for my country and then once you get deployed everyone is crying and b**ching about them being out there too long and their children dying left and right. And im not going to do s**t with you dumb f**k, not one person can do anything by himself, are you that stupid? Jesus christ.
 7 years ago '04        #54
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 GoDzSoN35 said:
exactly...

People on here are actin like he's some modern day hero. NO, he's actually making us look bad to the world and puttin our foreign diplomats and FSO's at risk.
wrong, they did it to themselves. if you don't want something to come back to you, watch what you say and do. it's like a person cheating on his/her wife then caught in photos with that other person. it's not the point of cheating, but that their privacy was invaded and exposed is what people will say. stop trying to justify this and wake up, the U.S. government obviously has done it's fair share of wrong doing and needs to just man up on it.
 7 years ago '04        #55
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
 Mike T said:
are you doing it because it allows your sister to grow up free? or is that just what someone tells you.... you arent defending your home, your city, your state or your country... YOU'RE in SOMEONE ELSES INVDING THEIRS... YOU and the people that sent you are that which stops someones sister from being free.... your buddy got turned into pink mist whiel pissign one someone elses dusty road, not protecting his home and family...... but you tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night brother
 7 years ago '04        #56
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Its their choice to go out and f!ght these wars, as f**ked up as it sounds, its not my problem. I dont get brainwashed into thinking im doing something great for my country and then once you get deployed everyone is crying and b**ching about them being out there too long and their children dying left and right. And im not going to do s**t with you dumb f**k, not one person can do anything by himself, are you that stupid? Jesus christ.
The majority of people arent complaining about being out there. Just the ones that get TV specials, no doubt deployment can take a toll on you..but we all signed the line. and the pay is lovely No ones brainwashed; people just have pride for their country you should find some or move to another one. Stop complaining about America but living in America what sense does that make. But I fell ya bro no one person can, but even as a collective people want do s**t. To each is it's own bro, I hope one day you find that ultimate truth you're searching for.
 12-06-2010, 09:59 PM         #57
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
are you doing it because it allows your sister to grow up free? or is that just what someone tells you.... you arent defending your home, your city, your state or your country... YOU'RE in SOMEONE ELSES INVDING THEIRS... YOU and the people that sent you are that which stops someones sister from being free.... your buddy got turned into pink mist whiel pissign one someone elses dusty road, not protecting his home and family...... but you tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night brother

co-f**king-sign
 12-06-2010, 10:02 PM         #58
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
The majority of people arent complaining about being out there. Just the ones that get TV specials, no doubt deployment can take a toll on you..but we all signed the line. and the pay is lovely No ones brainwashed; people just have pride for their country you should find some or move to another one. Stop complaining about America but living in America what sense does that make. But I fell ya bro no one person can, but even as a collective people want do s**t. To each is it's own bro, I hope one day you find that ultimate truth you're searching for.
I already know the truth, I just want to see hard evidence to back it up, and it seems our government is s**tting themselves because they dont know whats been leaked. America is the safest place for me to prosper and make a living, but that doesnt mean I like it here. Its just better than anywhere else for the time being. If I could make an island and live on it I would, Id buy 20 russian mail order brides, 30 slaves, open up a farm, and live on my own. I would play xbox live while getting domed, then after I recharge, I will snipe some kids in call do duty while blowing the back out of the russian chick. Make a baby and let him do what I did.
 7 years ago '05        #59
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
wrong, they did it to themselves. if you don't want something to come back to you, watch what you say and do. it's like a person cheating on his/her wife then caught in photos with that other person. it's not the point of cheating, but that their privacy was invaded and exposed is what people will say. stop trying to justify this and wake up, the U.S. government obviously has done it's fair share of wrong doing and needs to just man up on it.
But its classified information! Thats my whole point. This is government intel. Why in the hell would anyone in america want our intel exposed? That doesnt make sense. That makes us vulnerable!!
Anyone with common sense knows thats not a good thing. Our intel is part of what makes our country a Superpower. It does nobody any good to leak any of this info. What info will you get that you didnt already suspect anyway? UFO's? 9/11 conspiracy? WMD's? these are things we already a.ssume the government is hiding anyway. what good would it do to validate that for you except cause chaos?
 7 years ago '04        #60
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
 smiles said:

Honestly bro I dont expect non-military people to understand the pride. What I notice on here is every time a service member says there doing for themselves..they typical ignorant response is "brainwashed, or someone told you that" but its cool. It's a whole another world on the other side of the fence. So let me ask you...what & who do you think allows you to sleep at night?? Im not saying its me or the next guy but it is the govt, the safe guard implications we have in place to allow America to stay America. All that secret s**t you all so desperately want to know about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy