Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 Daville502 said:
This is a brave man. He's really putting his life at risk with that site. The fact that people are attacking it shows the fear out there.
I agree, but having the information is 1 thing..what will be done with the information is the question
 7 years ago '05        #22
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
id like to take a look inside that poison pill
 12-06-2010, 07:09 PM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Yeah... he's not really exposing s**t. If you're not a complete dumbf**k, you already know this s**t is going on. All this guy is doing is purposefully making the environment more volatile around the world. He doesn't even seem to have any specific purpose. He's just leaking s**t because he can, and being extremely irresponsible about the effects his stunts may cause.
so hes like the joker? lol

anyway when is he gonna release the interesting s**t...like aliens and ufos and life found on other planets...hilter real cause of death...jfk k!ller....s**t like that
 7 years ago '04        #24
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 intoxicated662 said:

Anticipating the US attempts to block it though, WikiLeaks has taken the precaution of posting a big, 1.4-gigabyte file encrypted with a 256-digit key said to be unbreakable.

Titled "insurance.aes256", the file was big enough to contain all the US cables said to be in WikiLeaks's possession.

The encryption makes it unreadable until the key is supplied -- at which time all its contents would be available to those who downloaded it from torrent-feeding sites such as ThePirateBay.org.

12-06-2010, 07:15 PM         #25
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nowwwww I wanna see him caught....

I suppose that if he does manage to get away, the poison pill will gradually make itself public.
 12-06-2010, 07:24 PM         #26
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes about to create 2012...the poison pill will be released and someone is going to blow up the world.
 7 years ago '04        #27
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 stitch said:

[pic - click to view]

Trust me. WikiLeaks is gonna get PLUGGED. nasty. As in... you fucced with the wrong force of nature, kid. This is what happens when you play with fire to look cool in front of the world.
 fmoney88 said:
let me guess you went on google to find a picture of spark plugs to make this post.

Damn boxden is gettin gay
 stitch said:
Well, at least you're laughing. What I posted were CLAMPS. As in this dude is going to sing like a bird and everything and everyone is going to be shut down.

Spark plugs =
[pic - click to view]

See kids? Ignorance and being 14 with internet is bliss.

7 years ago '04        #28
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,881 | Props total: 18469 18469
Cant wait till this motherf**ker gets shut down, some s**t the public shouldt know. Peoples lives are normal, happy & serene w/out this n*gga throwing s**t out there. Even with the info he releases the average person inst gonna do s**t but talk about it at work & go on living.
 12-06-2010, 07:27 PM         #29
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
Cant wait till this motherf**ker gets shut down, some s**t the public shouldt know. Peoples lives are normal, happy & serene w/out this n*gga throwing s**t out there. Even with the info he releases the average person inst gonna do s**t but talk about it at work & go on living.
 7 years ago '04        #30
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Mystt said:
anyone got a powerpoint of what's in that?
 7 years ago '04        #31
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
He will have a movie about him....
 7 years ago '04        #32
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike T said:
So you basically saying you dont wanna hear the truth..f**k alll that..you want your family guy and free pr0n f**k all that wikileaks s**t huh
 7 years ago '10        #33
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Mystt said:
OMG #BASED #BASED #BASED EVERYTHING #BASED!!

VERY #RARE #SECRETE DOCUMENTS

they gonna k!ll him, just like Pat Tillman

i'mma DL that s**t on my back up computer, watch the US govt f**k up every computer connected to that torrent
 7 years ago '04        #34
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
how much damage is he really doing?
 12-06-2010, 07:42 PM         #35
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
how much damage is he really doing?
Apparently nothing to serious yet, the government obviously has s**t to hide since they were the ones over reacting saying they are putting lives at risk and allies with the unites states at risk as well. So there is obviously some info that will cause some bad blood, but it will only be a matter of time.
 7 years ago '06        #36
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 stitch said:
No offense fam but do you drive an automobile vehicle by chance?

Cuz I'd like to know a good excuse for why a grown man can't tell the difference between a spark plug and a clamp. Unless I'm not talking to an adult at all.
Boxden is made up for very few adults such as me and yourself, it is mainly composed of middle school preteen Eminem looking nerdy lil wayne fans
 12-06-2010, 08:02 PM         #37
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the f**k is a "cable"? i had never heard that term before all this wikileaks s**t
 7 years ago '04        #38
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,881 | Props total: 18469 18469
 Offical said:
So you basically saying you dont wanna hear the truth..f**k alll that..you want your family guy and free pr0n f**k all that wikileaks s**t huh
im in the military so Im chillin, but I also know s**t that civilians just shouldn't have knowledge about. People dont need to know everything, get that thorough your head. The American people are very safe guarded right now..because the govt/military does have secrets that keep you these Boxden f**gots safe @ night.
 7 years ago '10        #39
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
We need more people like a.ssange to expose them corrupted a.ss political figures........ I wonder if there is anything about 9/11 and the JFK a.ssassination in the "poison pill".
 7 years ago '04        #40
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2560 2560
someone leech that torrent and up that s**t to megaupload and tag it..... ICU2010
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy