Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
13816 pageviews
212 comments

The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down

[pic - click to view]

WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down.
[pic - click to view]

WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down | World | AlterNet

December 6, 2010

There is a new threat from the founder of the whistleblower website WikiLeaks.

Julian a.ssange will release a "poison pill" that contains a "deluge" of secret information if he is k!lled, arrested or his website is permanently shut down, Daily Mail reports.

"Due to recent attacks on our infrastructure, we've decided to make sure everyone can reach our content. As part of this process we're releasing archived copy of all files we ever released," WikiLeaks said in a message on its site.

WikiLeaks says it has another 250,000 cables it plans to gradually release over coming months -- if it can.

Anticipating the US attempts to block it though, WikiLeaks has taken the precaution of posting a big, 1.4-gigabyte file encrypted with a 256-digit key said to be unbreakable.

Titled "insurance.aes256", the file was big enough to contain all the US cables said to be in WikiLeaks's possession.

The encryption makes it unreadable until the key is supplied -- at which time all its contents would be available to those who downloaded it from torrent-feeding sites such as ThePirateBay.org.

"It's a ticking time bomb with a remote fuse," one expert told NBC News. "So this bomb can go off the second that they release the key and the key will spread around the internet in a matter of seconds."

Appearing on the BBC, a.ssange's lawyer defended the move. "They need to protect themselves," Mark Stephens said. This is what they believe to be a thermo-nuclear device effectively in the electronic age."

WikiLeaks has been under constant cyber attacks since it began releasing the secret US diplomatic cables.

WikiLeaks' DNS host, EveryDNS.com, k!lled the domain last week, according to an update posted to WikiLeaks' Twitter account.

The host cited "mass attacks," the whistleblower organization said.

It's not the first technical snag WikiLeaks has encountered in recent days. The site was down entirely most of last Wednesday after its host, Amazon.com, abandoned WikiLeaks as well, forcing them to move back to a mirror in Sweden. Service on the domain has been sporadic since then.

The site is now only accessible via an IP address: 213.251.145.96. Mirrors pointing to the address have popped up at WikiLeaks.de, WikiLeaks.fl, WikiLeaks.nl.

Even as WikiLeaks servers remain online, some organizations are blocking access to the site.

The White House told government agencies to take measures to prevent employees without proper authorization from accessing the secret cables.

It reminded them that "each federal employee and contractor is obligated to protect classified information" and said that a public release of classified documents did not mean they had been declassified.

"Unauthorized disclosures of classified documents (whether in print, on a blog or on websites) do not alter the documents' classified status or automatically result in declassification of the documents," the White House's Office of Management and Budget (OMB) said in a message to all federal agencies obtained by AFP.

The US Library of Congress was one institution that blocked staff and visitors from accessing WikiLeaks, citing 'potential malicious content'.

In a post on the Library of Congress blog, communications director Matt Raymond confirmed that access to Wikileaks was being blocked and rejected accusations of censorship.

"The Library decided to block Wikileaks because applicable law obligates federal agencies to protect classified information," Raymond said.

"In other words, the site is being blocked not out of censorship, but because providing the information that is there is illegal.

Assange has also been under threat of arrest by Swedish authorities for s3x crimes.

A lawyer who recently represented Julian a.ssange said the s3x a.ssault investigation into the WikiLeaks founder is based on claims he didn't use condoms during s3x with two Swedish women.

James D. Catlin, a lawyer in Melbourne, Australia, says in an article published Thursday that Sweden's justice system is destined to become "the laughingstock of the world" for investigating r*pe charges in two cases where women complained that a.ssange had had s3x with them without using a condom.

Assange is thought to be hiding out in the UK but his lawyers said that Scotland Yard would not act on an arrest warrant because it was invalid.

Attorney Mark Stephens said that Scotland Yard has not moved to arrest a.ssange in the UK where he is thought to be hiding out because the original arrest warrant was invalid.

"There is no arrest warrant against him. There was an Interpol red notice, which is not a warrant, alerting authorities to monitor his movements," Stephens told Reuters.

"The arrest warrant was sent back by Scotland Yard because it did not comply with the law and was defective," he said.

Swedish police confirmed Friday that a new arrest warrant had been sent to the UK police. Several British news outlets speculated that a.ssange could be arrested as early as tomorrow.

A Swedish prosecutor handling allegations against the WikiLeaks founder dismissed suggestions from one of his lawyers Sunday that the case might be politically motivated.

"This investigation has proceeded perfectly normally without any political pressure of any kind," prosecutor Marianne Ny said.

"It is completely independent," she added.

Assange said in a online chat Friday that he, his lawyers and his family have "had hundreds of specific death threats from US military militants".

"Some right-wing sites also called for attacking me via my children," he noted.

"I predicted this might happen since April, so since that time I have had to stay away from my family," a.ssange added.

212 comments for "Dec 6 - WikiLeaks Will Release "Poison Pill" of Secret Documents If They're Shut Down"

12-06-2010, 04:58 PM         #2
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is hilarious is this so called "s3xual a.ssault" stems from hitting it without a condom
 12-06-2010, 05:55 PM         #3
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo this guy is a fukn badass

n*gga is doin this for humanity...i wouldnt be surprised if this guy gets k!lled soon
 12-06-2010, 05:56 PM         #4
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:

[pic - click to view]

Trust me. WikiLeaks is gonna get PLUGGED. nasty. As in... you fucced with the wrong force of nature, kid. This is what happens when you play with fire to look cool in front of the world.
let me guess you went on google to find a picture of spark plugs to make this post.

Damn boxden is gettin gay
 7 years ago '04        #5
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
wonder whats in the poison pill?
 7 years ago '04        #6
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
 stitch said:

[pic - click to view]

Trust me. WikiLeaks is gonna get PLUGGED. nasty. As in... you fucced with the wrong force of nature, kid. This is what happens when you play with fire to look cool in front of the world.
To look cool in front of the world????? Are you that naive.... ??? The dude put the masses on to a lot of grimey corrupt s**t that world goverments were and still are doing. That takes a lot of balls partna! I would rather stand for something then sit back like some some zombie b**ch n*gga and fall in line and be enslaved and continue to adhere to bulls**t propaganda and control over my mind, body, and soul.. wake up brother.
 7 years ago '08        #7
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
The internet will be shut down in the US if that does happen
 7 years ago '07        #8
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
dude is becoming my hero day by day lol
 7 years ago '04        #9
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
This is some revolutionary s**t in the modern digital age

we all should be paying close attention
 12-06-2010, 06:35 PM         #10
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
No offense fam but do you drive an automobile vehicle by chance?

Cuz I'd like to know a good excuse for why a grown man can't tell the difference between a spark plug and a clamp. Unless I'm not talking to an adult at all.
you lost fam, you lost...

just get on outta here before it gets uglier
 7 years ago '09        #11
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: I wanna know about all the info that he has.
 7 years ago '10        #12
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
people wont accept it if he's arrested or k!lled.. there's nothing they can do.. this dude is a hero
 12-06-2010, 06:39 PM         #13
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freshprinceoba said:
people wont accept it if he's arrested or k!lled.. there's nothing they can do.. this dude is a hero
plus he has an army of thousands behind him... he is just the figure head of wikileaks, it can't be silenced
 7 years ago '06        #14
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
nothing he has said holds any value because no ones gonna do s**t. Why do we give a f**k abuot these documents? You think all world leaders arent doing the same s**t? Its just what happens. Either we vote to put the least corrupt seeming person into office or let the strong take the throne by force and end up under a dictatorship.
 7 years ago '06        #15
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
The New Age Terrorism
 7 years ago '04        #16
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Yeah... he's not really exposing s**t. If you're not a complete dumbf**k, you already know this s**t is going on. All this guy is doing is purposefully making the environment more volatile around the world. He doesn't even seem to have any specific purpose. He's just leaking s**t because he can, and being extremely irresponsible about the effects his stunts may cause.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
Homie is a truly a f**kin G for what he is doing

my question is. WHAT ARE WE THE PEOPLE going to do with this information?

Not a goddamn thing but to continue to b**ch about how corrupt the govt is and not do anything..just b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #18
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
 Offical said:
Homie is a truly a f**kin G for what he is doing

my question is. WHAT ARE WE THE PEOPLE going to do with this information?

Not a goddamn thing but to continue to b**ch about how corrupt the govt is and not do anything..just b**ch
what are YOU doing about it?
 7 years ago '07        #19
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1306 1306
This is a brave man. He's really putting his life at risk with that site. The fact that people are attacking it shows the fear out there.
 7 years ago '04        #20
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 doczdaname said:
what are YOU doing about it?
First things first you must inform the people then organize the people

I my friend am spreading the word

believe it it or not a lot of people still dont know anything about WikiLeaks and what they have done

now........

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy