Biggie Told ThE lox The Night He Died 'Don't Get In The f**king Van'

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
 Mathematic said:
you make a good point here, too....but let me ask you this:

If puff is no different from the other CEO's, why are his artists always voicing their issues when it comes to MONEY, in public? Are they not afraid of him? You rarely hear anything about Jimmy or other white CEOs raping their artist, even though we all know they're most likely are. You may hear about an artist issue with the "record label" but to single out and individual? Puff gets that spot...The only other artist that i can think of that brought an issue in public, was MJ, against Tommy Mattola...but to think about it..was that about money or him wanting to get off the label? I can remember...

i look at it like this, most of the people diddy deals with are not from the best situations already, for the most part they are street people who have never had much anyway, and when a street person has a situation the first thing that they usually do is use fists or guns. now you take a suburban white kid from a nice middle class home who knows that there are other options and you are more likely to end up in court with better results, than just shooting your mouth off on the radio and magazines which in the industry is = to f!ghting with fists and guns. thats why i think you hear about diddys artists grievances and not really people signed to other labels.
 7 years ago '08        #62
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Puffy is a f**kin snake and always was...He might be the greediest person in music
 7 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 Mathematic said:

@7:12
cant believe this s**t was live......classic

@ the very end

n*gga said "play the Benjamins and think about all the money you made off us" the after that "play the Rock n Roll version" "the Jamaican joint, the Reggaeton joint"

this interview is classic and never gets old
 12-06-2010, 04:17 PM         #64
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very arrogant of big to think he could just roam thru the streets of LA without real backup and to be partying when he knew there was beef on a coast he wasnt even close to ruling, everybody who was a.ssociated with big that night should have been right there with him ready for anything, but that just proves how fact vs fiction truly plays out, and you supposed to be gangster behind a mic......
 7 years ago '06        #65
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 MAY LAY LOW said:
very arrogant of big to think he could just roam thru the streets of LA without real backup and to be partying when he knew there was beef on a coast he wasnt even close to ruling, everybody who was a.ssociated with big that night should have been right there with him ready for anything, but that just proves how fact vs fiction truly plays out, and you supposed to be gangster behind a mic......
Yeah, but nobody anticipates or thinks that they're going to die. It has nothing to do with ruling anything or being gangster. It wasn't arrogance either. It wasn't any of that. His murder will always be an unsolved mystery. Besides, I don't think it would've matterd who backed him up. Somebody was determined to get him, and they did.
 12-06-2010, 06:15 PM         #66
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lox was there that night?
 7 years ago '04        #67
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3907 3907
bbbbbbbut wait it gets worse! they always loved big poppa lol
 7 years ago '04        #68
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
f**king with Puff had them n*ggas on Nickolodeon. But I'm still a Lox fan

LMAOOOO Gangsta s**t
 7 years ago '05        #69
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
 Swisher sweet said:
That's what they say that you can like feeeeel it coming. I dunno
If u can feel it coming shouldnt that mean u can prevent it
 7 years ago '06        #70
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 anonymous1975 said:
I believe you speak truth man...

s**ts so damn strange on so many levels..

No one on this damn site knows how it feels like wen you bout to die, so you can't expect to to correctly interpret a dead man's last words.

What ever he meant, is with him in the grave. RIP died to damn soon. ..

24 damn years old, barely getting he's life started.. And bam, ended. No one deserves to die that soon man.
Real talk.
 7 years ago '05        #71
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Sound like Big was saying he didnt wanna ride with lames
 7 years ago '10        #72
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Doc D said:
Why would they wait all that time to tell us that?

The next thing you know these dudes will say "We heard puff making a call saying "Make sure you hit Biggie in that Van". Then it's going to be something like "We actually talk to Biggie's shooter, his son plays with our children and they're best friends".
 12-06-2010, 09:58 PM         #73
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sheek lying his a.ss off...why this long to say it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy