most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
He told this story because he was asked. It's not rocket science. And it's not like it came out of the blue. People still debate about Pac and what took place when he was here. Either way, what the heck does their business in the industry got to do with this? Besides, they always had and told cool stories about BIG. So nothing is new there. Besides, they were there, you guys were not. I'm pretty sure they're telling the truth.

xbossxplayax said:
n*ggaz beggin for attention

lol @ the Warlox being driven aroung in Halleluja Koean Chuch of Los Angeles van...
I don't see what was wrong with their former name. They couldn't even use it, because another group was already using it and it was trademarked to them. So they shortened it to the Lox. Which worked out better anyway, because of what it stands for from them. And I bet you don't even know what the acronym LOX actually stands for. It's funny how people talk about things, but don't know the history of it.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 12-06-2010 at 02:37 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
I dont think big knew he was getting set-up. He probably didnt want them n*ggaz to ride with him.
 12-06-2010, 02:38 AM         #23
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you are saying this is attention seeking, but really it would've been attention seeking to come out and say this out of the blue. He was just answering a question the way I see it.
 7 years ago '10        #24
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 marcusaka50 said:
I dont think big knew he was getting set-up. He probably didnt want them n*ggaz to ride with him.

If he knew he was gonna get hit, he would of did something about it.
 7 years ago '06        #25
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25877 25877
Why r n*ggas saying big knew or didn't know im sure he didn't know he was gonna get k!lled BUT they say when u are about to die you tend to feel differently and do say different things. This one lady was the biggest slit ever one night she was playing church music and singing songs something she NEVER did n she died that night in her sleep...
 7 years ago '08        #26
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
Hey i thought Biggie got murked in a Tahoe? Anyways.....make some noise if you miss Tupac Shakur!
 7 years ago '05        #27
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 Mathematic said:

@7:12
cant believe this s**t was live......classic
Angie: So wat u want the ppl to do when they see him ?
Kiss: *Raspy Voice* Steal on Him..... Lean On Him In The Club....

I didnt kno tha s**t was around the piggy bank dilema wit 50 cent eithier....
Dayum they put puff on the spot... The buisness side of the s**t is crazy......
Ol gurl at the end knew da buis too...

& wtf puff ? U own all of biggie s**t and aint gave it to the fam ?
 7 years ago '10        #28
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 wtr1906 said:
.... but why did he wait 13 years to tell this story???
at them riding around in L.A when they know n*ggas wanted biggie k!lled
 7 years ago '05        #29
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
maybe he just didn't want them bum a.ss n*ggas to ride with him?
 7 years ago '10        #30
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 VeX said:

If he knew he was gonna get hit, he would of did something about it.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #31
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 MO CITY TX said:
Hey i thought Biggie got murked in a Tahoe? Anyways.....make some noise if you miss Tupac Shakur!
:grin2: i see what u did there
 7 years ago '06        #32
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Yung Dilla said:
Why r n*ggas saying big knew or didn't know im sure he didn't know he was gonna get k!lled BUT they say when u are about to die you tend to feel differently and do say different things. This one lady was the biggest slit ever one night she was playing church music and singing songs something she NEVER did n she died that night in her sleep...
DMT causes this.
 7 years ago '05        #33
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 wtr1906 said:
Does he have an album coming out? Maybe he wants Biggies fans to say oh since Biggie said that i should suport his album
 7 years ago '07        #34
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 wtr1906 said:
Exactly. Had me like
 7 years ago '04        #35
Suga Shane 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
Biggie is a F***k*** greatest rapper to ever Brown Bag u f**king stupid and need ur a.ss kicked
 7 years ago '04        #36
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,048 | Props total: 233 233
 Mathematic said:

@7:12
cant believe this s**t was live......classic
I hate when old rappers cry like hoes when they signed the contract..No 1 made you john hancock that paper.They sound like bitter prostitute's that found God now they want royalty's from that p**sy.Quit b**chin an make good music plz
 7 years ago '04        #37
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 BobTheBuilder said:
I hate when old rappers cry like hoes when they signed the contract..No 1 made you john hancock that paper.They sound like bitter prostitute's that found God now they want royalty's from that p**sy.Quit b**chin an make good music plz
is there a like button somewhere? it boggles my mind how some people sign something w/o reading it first!
 7 years ago '06        #38
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 BobTheBuilder said:
They already said they blame themselves first because they signed the contract. However, that still didn't give Puff the right to take advantage of their lack of knowledge of the music industry. FYI, you can't make good music if it's being held hostage, in a bunch of trumped up paper work. Anyway, they already worked this out. So it's not a problem anymore. It's easy for you guys to say stop crying, because you're not in the business. This game is ugly and cutthroat. It's not what you think at all.
 7 years ago '08        #39
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 MissLoveOne said:
They already said they blame themselves first because they signed the contract. However, that still didn't give Puff the right to take advantage of their lack of knowledge of the music industry. FYI, you can't make good music if it's being held hostage, in a bunch of trumped up paper work. Anyway, they already worked this out. So it's not a problem anymore. It's easy for you guys to say stop crying, because you're not in the business. This game is ugly and cutthroat. It's not what you think at all.
actually it does....the question is:

Is it morally wrong for him to take advantage of artists? I would say its def wrong but thats the nature of the beast(industry)..its a still a business at the end of the day....any artist who signs with diddy can only blame them selves...just ask Loon, G-Dep, Mase, Total, Da Band, Dream, Danity kane, day26 and the rest of the badboy roster.....im not sayin i agree wit puff raping his artists but its a business....
 7 years ago '04        #40
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
thats crazy as hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy