What Have we learned?? WEEK 13 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 dubs07 said:
lol so why did you draft Jimmy Clausen...lololol scrub a.ss panthers...f**k up started when you didnt resign peppers
bear fans are very happy that didn't happen lol
 7 years ago '05        #122
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
losing by less than 5 points a game is really starting to hurt my team pride especially considering most our loses are based on well poor discipline. i mean were in week 13 and we still lead the league in penalties. It seems swartz isn't going to ever discipline players for it so i mean let the losing close games continue.
 7 years ago '10        #123
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Bucs are a few pieces away from being a brusing threat........big a.ss QB that can move the ball...........big a.ss back that can move the chains.........I imagine a draft pick here and a saavy vet in FA there will put them over the top. At the end of the day though its still f**k a Buc.
 7 years ago '10        #124
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
i learned if the packers played james starks vs atlanta they would of won. brandom jackson shouldnt be a nfl runningback.
I learned if I would of been a n*gga named Sean Carter and born in NY I would be in Beyonce's pus*y 5 times a week. However.............
 7 years ago '10        #125
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Calamity said:
i learned that im 2 seconds from hopping in my car & taking a drive to atlanta with my saints jersey on stoppin at random sports bars punching random n*ggaz in the face if i keep hearing yall yapp about that gay a.ss team.... yall gon hear about me on the news...

word.....headline will read....

"Homeless man wearing a Reggie Bush Jersey found dead from multiple gunshot wounds"
 7 years ago '09        #126
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7237 7237
 peeyump said:
I learned if I would of been a n*gga named Sean Carter and born in NY I would be in Beyonce's pus*y 5 times a week. However.............
dumb comparison. u must be from the south. u dont think the lack of running game didnt lose it for the packers, i mean it took jackson like 8 carries to get one yard. starks showed yesterday thet he can atleast go forward when he runs.

Last edited by WasabiTuna; 12-06-2010 at 09:21 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #127
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
dumb comparison. u must be from the south. u dont think the lack of running game didnt lose it for the packers, i mean it took jackson like 8 carries to get one yard. starks showed yesterday thet he can atleast go forward when he runs.
Not a dumb comparison. This is football we are talking about where you gameplan accordingly..........teams KNOW GB has no run game so there is no threat of it which is why Aaron Rodgers had to run for over 50 yards because we dropped back in coverage...........yes he made completions because its hard as f**k to cover a corp for the amount of time he had in the pocket..........which brings us back to no fear of run game.....we rarely rushed more than 4. You can say we coulda shoulda woulda all you want but IF yall had a run game the Falcons game plan would of been different. Therefore you cant just say if we had him running we would of won.
 7 years ago '05        #128
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 peeyump said:
Not a dumb comparison. This is football we are talking about where you gameplan accordingly..........teams KNOW GB has no run game so there is no threat of it which is why Aaron Rodgers had to run for over 50 yards because we dropped back in coverage...........yes he made completions because its hard as f**k to cover a corp for the amount of time he had in the pocket..........which brings us back to no fear of run game.....we rarely rushed more than 4. You can say we coulda shoulda woulda all you want but IF yall had a run game the Falcons game plan would of been different. Therefore you cant just say if we had him running we would of won.
But you see if Starks started the Packers would still have been considered without a running game. He would have been a surprise to the falcons. And probably by half time the Falcons would of had to adjust, and then that opens the passing game even more for Aaron Rodgers.
 7 years ago '10        #129
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 klew said:
But you see if Starks started the Packers would still have been considered without a running game. He would have been a surprise to the falcons. And probably by half time the Falcons would of had to adjust, and then that opens the passing game even more for Aaron Rodgers.
Sir.....I know we didnt look great against the run game last night.....most divison games are ugly like that......however I dont know if you have noticed this or not but the Falcons are excellent against the run this year. It doesnt take long to adjust to your strength. I hear what you are saying but it shouldnt take them any longer than a play or two to notice a guy can run or not. Now with that said I feel you.....maybe that gives yall the edge. Maybe......maybe not. I still feel like the Falcons could have and can beat the Eagles......they didnt though........moved on...
 12-06-2010, 10:28 AM         #130
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody talkin bout bucs fans cryin...lol...f**k we lost!...with that being said...FALCONS REALLY AINT s**t....we havent beaten a contender all year..but you lame n*ggas think u get stripes for beating us...man plz....we werent supposed to win 1 game according to you dumb f**ks
 12-06-2010, 10:38 AM         #131
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i learned the packers still arent even in the playoffs at the moment....that makes me chuckle
 7 years ago '04        #132
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Steveo54 said:
i learned the packers still arent even in the playoffs at the moment....that makes me chuckle
also, though, they basically are, since the eagles and giants play, and that would put them in ;)... but I'll let this play out

edit: if packers win out they get the 1 or 2 seed

if the last game of the year is only the bears up one game or tied, it will be for the division in any scenario

Last edited by finishim; 12-06-2010 at 10:57 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #133
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 CarmeloStarks said:
The Oakland Raiders run their division
 12-06-2010, 11:06 AM         #134
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
giants blow d!ck
We learned that this week by the Giants winning 31-7 while missing their top two WR's and three Pro-Bowl Offensive Lineman?

We learned the Giants blow d!ck?

Ok... smh

Last edited by Illstreet; 12-06-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 12-06-2010, 11:19 AM         #135
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
We learned that this week by the Giants winning 31-7 while missing their top two WR's and three Pro-Bowl Offensive Lineman?

We learned the Giants blow d!ck?

Ok... smh
the giants are a good football team but ill agree with that statement about their fans

im just f**kin wit ya
 7 years ago '10        #136
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 thagreat98597 said:
everybody talkin bout bucs fans cryin...lol...f**k we lost!...with that being said...FALCONS REALLY AINT s**t....we havent beaten a contender all year..but you lame n*ggas think u get stripes for beating us...man plz....we werent supposed to win 1 game according to you dumb f**ks
LOL who the f**k said we supposed to get stripes for beating yall?

one thing I did learn this week is the visiting locker room at GayJay looks like a f**king barn......s**t looks cold and dirty. Yall some dirty n*ggaz for that. I hope that n*gga Mike Williams gets arrested for hiding coke up his a.ss this week.
 7 years ago '08        #137
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 dubs07 said:
lol so why did you draft Jimmy Clausen...lololol scrub a.ss panthers...f**k up started when you didnt resign peppers
How was Peppers not being in Carolina our fault?

We offered him a contract making him the highest paid defensive player ever and he chose to sign in Chicago, he didnt want to be here.

And please dont compare the potential of Clausen to the potential of Luck.
 12-06-2010, 12:43 PM         #138
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
How was Peppers not being in Carolina our fault?

We offered him a contract making him the highest paid defensive player ever and he chose to sign in Chicago, he didnt want to be here.

And please dont compare the potential of Clausen to the potential of Luck.
its just the fact that you drafted clausen in the 1st place. dude has had basically nothin to work with most of the year, granted he hasnt played well either, but i guess yall want to just give up on him immediately.

i doubt many would argue that luck is probably better but what if luck struggles?? will it be the same s**t all over again?

that being said, i think they should draft AJ greene and give clausen another season to work with
 7 years ago '07        #139
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 thagreat98597 said:
Well you didnt win 1 gm against us atleast

I had the bucs winning 6 gms this yr yall have exceeded that and are a way better team than yall get credit for. You should be happy your future is bright. Plus yall season not over yet and yall got a chance to play spoilers to someone.

Mike Smith is C.O.Y
 7 years ago '10        #140
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
its just the fact that you drafted clausen in the 1st place. dude has had basically nothin to work with most of the year, granted he hasnt played well either, but i guess yall want to just give up on him immediately.

i doubt many would argue that luck is probably better but what if luck struggles?? will it be the same s**t all over again?

that being said, i think they should draft AJ greene and give clausen another season to work with
AJ said he not wearing that baby blue bulls**t.......real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy