What Have we learned?? WEEK 13 EDITION!!

most viewed right now
 29
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,732 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Adamsville said:
Im pretty sure the Falcons beat the Saints because they scored more points...
don't care for your comment, but I must give you props on the website you have linked in your sig. Much respect!
 7 years ago '09        #42
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Adamsville said:
Im pretty sure the Falcons beat the Saints because they scored more points...
or because we drove from their 25 to our 30 yd line after they missed that FG and they couldn't stop us. They wouldn't have had the opportunity to miss that FG if the Saints punt didn't bounce off the foot of a FALCONS player blocking with his back turned.. but it's always "missed fg" "refs f**ked us over"

Sorry motherf**kers ya losers

Saints fans, Ravens fans, Bucs fans, Packers fans are some f**king crybaby salty whiny a.ss LOSERS
 7 years ago '04        #43
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,358 | Props total: 693 693
 younggangsta_s said:
By being 2nd in their own division?

[pic - click to view]



Now shut the f**k up, grown men are talking!
 7 years ago '09        #44
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 minimafia_aj said:
people say the same s**t about the bears lol idc tho a W is a W
yeah I guess it's easier to find some dumbass excuse like a loser than to look at your team objectively
 7 years ago '06        #45
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,732 | Props total: 1820 1820
 CutKidd21 said:
or because we drove from their 25 to our 30 yd line after they missed that FG and they couldn't stop us. They wouldn't have had the opportunity to miss that FG if the Saints punt didn't bounce off the foot of a FALCONS player blocking with his back turned.. but it's always "missed fg" "refs f**ked us over"

Sorry motherf**kers ya losers

Saints fans, Ravens fans, Bucs fans, Packers fans are some f**king crybaby salty whiny a.ss LOSERS
Notice every team you linked has a superbowl championship under their belt? i'm just sayin'
 7 years ago '10        #46
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
AFC is not better than the NFC
 7 years ago '09        #47
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Blockburner28 said:
Notice every team you linked has a superbowl championship under their belt? i'm just sayin'
You are soooooo clever!!! Stay salty
 7 years ago '07        #48
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 CutKidd21 said:
or because we drove from their 25 to our 30 yd line after they missed that FG and they couldn't stop us. They wouldn't have had the opportunity to miss that FG if the Saints punt didn't bounce off the foot of a FALCONS player blocking with his back turned.. but it's always "missed fg" "refs f**ked us over"

Sorry motherf**kers ya losers

Saints fans, Ravens fans, Bucs fans, Packers fans are some f**king crybaby salty whiny a.ss LOSERS
 Blockburner28 said:
Notice every team you linked has a superbowl championship under their belt? i'm just sayin'

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #49
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,645 | Props total: 1599 1599
 GangstaSins said:
yeah n they were still down 3...
And before Ryan even went on the field they were down 10. The Bucs just came off their score the momentum switched over to the Falcons after that return. Matt Ryan stepping on the field down 3 instead of 10 in the fourth quarter is a big difference.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
Colts are 6-6 and on the brink of missing the playoffs

Suh is strong as s**t

White boys should not dougie

Leslie and Jason working towards head coaching positions

Falcons run the south

NFC South>>>
 7 years ago '07        #51
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 klew said:
And before Ryan even went on the field they were down 10. The Bucs just came off their score the momentum switched over to the Falcons after that return. Matt Ryan stepping on the field down 3 instead of 10 in the fourth quarter is a big difference.
So what he still made some flawless a.ss throws on that drive

Including the GW TD
 7 years ago '05        #52
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 CutKidd21 said:
or because we drove from their 25 to our 30 yd line after they missed that FG and they couldn't stop us. They wouldn't have had the opportunity to miss that FG if the Saints punt didn't bounce off the foot of a FALCONS player blocking with his back turned.. but it's always "missed fg" "refs f**ked us over"

Sorry motherf**kers ya losers

Saints fans, Ravens fans, Bucs fans, Packers fans are some f**king crybaby salty whiny a.ss LOSERS


 Blockburner28 said:
Notice every team you linked has a superbowl championship under their belt? i'm just sayin'

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #53
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$8,911 | Props total: 4115 4115
 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

:whoa2:

I
[pic - click to view]



The Skins will lose out and pick in the 5-10 range again
The Bengals should go QB with their first pick
Jackson should have been given a chance to play
Rodgers is an animal even without any semblance of a running game
Megatron will still beast with you or me throwing him the ball
Anyone on that Eagles offense can go off in any given game and they're gonna be really tough to beat when Asante gets back
 7 years ago '05        #54
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]



Now shut the f**k up, grown men are talking!
Did you even look at the picture dumbass lil dude?

They're still number 2 and only played the #1 once. They'll lose once they play the Chiefs, where they're still undefeated at home.

@ weak a.ss n*ggas celebrating being the first loser.
 12-05-2010, 08:16 PM         #55
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Brady runs football.
 7 years ago '06        #56
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$8,006 | Props total: 3498 3498
 Adamsville said:
Im pretty sure the Falcons beat the Saints because they scored more points...
 12-05-2010, 08:23 PM         #57
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In reality we learned whoever wrote this needs to get laid and stop watching every pro game on a sunday, it's pathetic

we also learned that tom brady, per the f**king usual for the past decade, is the best pro player since joe montana and the likes...

giants blow d!ck, so do the redskins, the steelers shouldn't be considered a pro team, maybe European pro? I dunno, but most of you are probably too young to remember the days when no game was a guaranteed win b/c there was real talent, unlike today...n*ggas suckin on chris leaks c*ck and eli manning, plaxico who's such a dumbf**k, he shoots himself in the leg, lmao...
 7 years ago '07        #58
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 TIP2009 said:
In reality we learned whoever wrote this needs to get laid and stop watching every pro game on a sunday, it's pathetic

we also learned that tom brady, per the f**king usual for the past decade, is the best pro player since joe montana and the likes...

giants blow d!ck, so do the redskins, the steelers shouldn't be considered a pro team, maybe European pro? I dunno, but most of you are probably too young to remember the days when no game was a guaranteed win b/c there was real talent, unlike today...n*ggas suckin on chris leaks c*ck and eli manning, plaxico who's such a dumbf**k, he shoots himself in the leg, lmao...
Tell em why you mad old head

n*gga all salty social security check must be running late
 7 years ago '10        #59
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,315 | Props total: 12184 12184
 GangstaSins said:
grandpa is that u...take ur meds n go back to bed...ill call the head nurse n tell her to come tuck u in...nighty night...
 7 years ago '04        #60
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,338 | Props total: 15052 15052
 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]



but falcons are tough

bucs are a good team but were young

lions are a good team that cant catch a break for s**t

bengals are a talented team on paper but aint good for s**t

carson needs to gracefully bow out....

titans aint s**t without vince young

patriots are running the nfl and im not happy about it

colts are

redskins aint s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
124 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy