Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
14599 pageviews
11 comments

SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,599 | Props total: 2272 2272
Any hip hop coffee shops in amsterdam?

Aite so I'm gonna be going to Amsterdam this week and I've been doing some research on coffee shops among other things. What I wanna do is go to a coffee shop and just blaze and chill. I found that alotta these coffee shops either play techno or rock. I couldn't find a coffee shop that played some hip hop. I wanted to know if you any of you guys have been to amsterdam and know of any shops that played some hip hop music.

11 comments for "Any hip hop coffee shops in amsterdam?"

12-05-2010, 12:19 PM         #2
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulldog Cafe, it's where snoop goes when he's in Amsterdam too.

In the town I live in all the coffeeshops play hiphop...
 7 years ago '10        #3
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,700 | Props total: 6125 6125
lyriceater you live in the netherlands?
 7 years ago '10        #4
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
 Lyriceater said:
Bulldog Cafe, it's where snoop goes when he's in Amsterdam too.

In the town I live in all the coffeeshops play hiphop...
thanks man, u know of any others, imma be there for a while and i wanna go to different shops and try all the different weed. and can i buy weed from one coffee shop and smoke it at another? do they get mad or will i be aite if just purchase a drink or somes**t.
 7 years ago '10        #5
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
 SandmanNyC said:
thanks man, u know of any others, imma be there for a while and i wanna go to different shops and try all the different weed. and can i buy weed from one coffee shop and smoke it at another? do they get mad or will i be aite if just purchase a drink or somes**t.
I am from Canada and have been to Amsterdam 3 times over the last 3 years. The first time was for my brothers stag...ahhh good times.
Anyway in terms of coffeeshops there will be enough of them to keep you busy, but plan on taking some funds with you,
You can buy weed at one place and smoke it in another but obviously it is always polite to buy something at the place. I found that being a tourist at some places you get a little tension but if you buy some stuff, buy a coffee or juice and are quiet and not acting like an excited newbee you are generally good.
Music wise, I found most places just played a mix, some places it just depended on who was working. One place there was a shift change and all of a sudden I was nodding my head to some Wu-Tang.
One of my favorite spots is 420 Cafe, but its a bit cramped and sometimes just too packed for my liking. Another place I found was Homegrown Fantasy, which was great during the summer because there was some seating outside feels very local there.
I went to Bulldog on my first visit, it was cool but a bit more touristy.
Enjoy Amsterdam while you can because it will be all be potentially shut down in the next few years.
 12-05-2010, 01:46 PM         #6
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
lyriceater you live in the netherlands?
Yeah :cool-smiley-009:

SandmanNyC said:
I don't really know about most coffeeshops in Amsterdam, it's like a 1,5 hour drive to Amsterdam and I get weed just as easy 10 minutes from where I live (walking) lol. You better smoke the weed you bought at a certain coffeeshop in the same coffeeshop. Doubt they'll kick you out or some s**t, but it'd look weird nahmean?

How long you gonna stay?

Last edited by Lyriceater; 12-05-2010 at 01:50 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #7
space
space
 knowlege bass said:
I am from Canada and have been to Amsterdam 3 times over the last 3 years. The first time was for my brothers stag...ahhh good times.
Anyway in terms of coffeeshops there will be enough of them to keep you busy, but plan on taking some funds with you,
You can buy weed at one place and smoke it in another but obviously it is always polite to buy something at the place. I found that being a tourist at some places you get a little tension but if you buy some stuff, buy a coffee or juice and are quiet and not acting like an excited newbee you are generally good.
Music wise, I found most places just played a mix, some places it just depended on who was working. One place there was a shift change and all of a sudden I was nodding my head to some Wu-Tang.
One of my favorite spots is 420 Cafe, but its a bit cramped and sometimes just too packed for my liking. Another place I found was Homegrown Fantasy, which was great during the summer because there was some seating outside feels very local there.
I went to Bulldog on my first visit, it was cool but a bit more touristy.
Enjoy Amsterdam while you can because it will be all be potentially shut down in the next few years.
thanks for the info, i'm just trying to make this trip as efficient as possible. imma be jumping from coffee shop to coffee shop to wh0ore house to coffee shop. and yeah i heard about them trying to ban smoking, but I doubt and hope that never happens.

and another question I had was how is the security in the airport. i wanna bring one space cake on the plane for the ride. i've heard of ppl do it, but thats the info i got from random ppl online. is it possible to bring a spacecake on board. imma eat it b4 i get to bak to ny.
 7 years ago '10        #8
space
space
 Lyriceater said:
Yeah :cool-smiley-009:

I don't really know about most coffeeshops in Amsterdam, it's like a 1,5 hour drive to Amsterdam and I get weed just as easy 10 minutes from where I live (walking) lol. You better smoke the weed you bought at a certain coffeeshop in the same coffeeshop. Doubt they'll kick you out or some s**t, but it'd look weird nahmean?

How long you gonna stay?
yea i don't mind payin for a drink or some food. it's just i've heard some places are too crowded and s**t, but its the crowded places that have some ill weed. imma be there for 3 nights. it was actually supposed to be a layover, but i'm like fuk staying in amsterdam for 3 hours, lets just change it to 3 nights. and that just cost me $20 bucks more.
 12-05-2010, 02:40 PM         #9
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think bringing space cake won't be that much of a problem, make sure you smell clean and look clean so there will be no suspicions I guess. This might be the best 3 nights of your life if you do it right!

I think knowlege bass knows most about how to do it right, because I never went to Amsterdam just for the weed.
 7 years ago '04        #10
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 10118 10118
go to popeyes. . dude is mad cool .. lets u see all the buds with a microscope. .tells u awards they won ect. .f**k hip hop[. . smoke some good bud and talk to some b**ches. .
 7 years ago '04        #11
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 10118 10118
or go to the grasshopper. . its 4 floors. . ground floor is weed. . 2nd bar .. 3rd bar...4th retaurant. . u go downstairs smoke ur weed. . then head up to second floor bar and dj plays hip hop and made people there to chill with
 7 years ago '10        #12
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
 SandmanNyC said:
thanks for the info, i'm just trying to make this trip as efficient as possible. imma be jumping from coffee shop to coffee shop to wh0ore house to coffee shop. and yeah i heard about them trying to ban smoking, but I doubt and hope that never happens.

and another question I had was how is the security in the airport. i wanna bring one space cake on the plane for the ride. i've heard of ppl do it, but thats the info i got from random ppl online. is it possible to bring a spacecake on board. imma eat it b4 i get to bak to ny.
Coffee shop hopping was my favorite activity this last trip.....like I said bring some funds its good to buy a little bit from each place, even if its a pre-rolled. It would be about $20 each place if you just stick to a gram here and there. It can rack up quickly, I spent a gang of money last time I was there :dancingcool:. Went to about 4 different places, eventually settled on Homegrown Fantasy because of the outside seating.
Red light is very surreal, especially if you see it during the day at 3pm, then see it at night at 3 am....crazy...that's also gonna be some dough 90 Euro on average, I think thats around $180 nowadays without checking the conversion rate.
I wouldn't try the cake on the plane thing. I have no personal experience of trying it, but I was making sure I had nothing to hide. I am probably too much on the cautious side like I made sure I had eye drops that I put in on the train back to the airport and looked as clean as possible. I had gone through our bags like 10 times to make sure we didn't forget a joint or something in some pocket or case.

mac58 said:
or go to the grasshopper. . its 4 floors. . ground floor is weed. . 2nd bar .. 3rd bar...4th retaurant. . u go downstairs smoke ur weed. . then head up to second floor bar and dj plays hip hop and made people there to chill with
Yeah I checked out grasshopper the last time, got some "Bubblegum" from there. That's also the place they were playing some hip-hop but I think it all depends on who is working. I didn't check out the other levels though.

Last edited by knowlege bass; 12-05-2010 at 04:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy