12/5 Atlanta Falcons(9-2) v. Tampa Bay Bucs(7-4) Official Thread

most viewed right now
 140
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Winner
Falcons 15 55.56%
Bucs 12 44.44%
Voters: 27. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-05-2010, 07:23 PM         #721
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Bucs lost because they young

Case closed
Cant say I appreciate your humility. n*ggas know to cover their a.ss. We gonna be a problem for years to come. This man knows what he is doing.

No reason we should have loss. Some questionable calls on that last TD drive but what really f**ked us was that KO return. Like he said, as we get older we will learn to close those games out.
 12-05-2010, 07:23 PM         #722
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:

You callin ATL gay when yall play in the gayest WNBA uniforms with a gay pirate on the helmet???



LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol sup cutt


nice of you to show up after the game is over
 7 years ago '07        #723
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Bucs lost because they young

Case closed
... maybe but Atlanta is the best NFC team. There's really no need to cry about it. n*ggas acting like we'll be a superbowl team after last year or something .
 12-05-2010, 07:24 PM         #724
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a massive game thread btw, has there ever been one this big?
 12-05-2010, 07:25 PM         #725
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
n*ggas acting like we'll be a superbowl team after last year or something .
why not?

crazier things have happened. anybody packing in the season for the bucs or crowning atlanta already with this much football to play just started watching football yesterday.
 7 years ago '07        #726
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
 TH35 said:
... maybe but Atlanta is the best NFC team. There's really no need to cry about it. n*ggas acting like we'll be a superbowl team after last year or something .
true but you can see the talent and the coaching have yall getting alot better.

Yall still young

i had yall winning 6 gms this yr and its lookin like 8-8 so
 7 years ago '09        #727
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
lol sup cutt


nice of you to show up after the game is over
I was at a bar, what you want me to bring my laptop and post on boxden

get real

10-2 RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

You can jump on the bandwagon if ya want. If my team came out in those jerseys, I'm done reppin
 7 years ago '07        #728
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 iThink said:
why not?

crazier things have happened. anybody packing in the season for the bucs or crowning atlanta already with this much football to play just started watching football yesterday.
They have but at the same time the team is younggggggg. I'm not packing in the season but lets not act like atlanta isn't playing the best football in the NFC right now. That's just reality. You're right though there is a lot of football left.
 12-05-2010, 07:30 PM         #729
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
I was at a bar, what you want me to bring my laptop and post on boxden

get real

10-2 RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

You can jump on the bandwagon if ya want. If my team came out in those jerseys, I'm done reppin
money your b**ch a.ss wasn't gonna show if the shoe was on the other foot

anyway, i hope you drank too much and have the juicy s**ts tomorrow

f**k your bandwagon. BUCS, b**ch .:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #730
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
money your b**ch a.ss wasn't gonna show if the shoe was on the other foot

anyway, i hope you drank too much and have the juicy s**ts tomorrow

f**k your bandwagon. BUCS, b**ch .:dancingcool:
Why wouldn't I? I was in the Eagles thread after we lost, I'd be in this one too but the FALCONS won AGAIN so I guess we'll never know

Oh and BTW, We OWN you.
 12-05-2010, 07:33 PM         #731
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Why wouldn't I? I was in the Eagles thread after we lost, I'd be in this one too but the FALCONS won AGAIN so I guess we'll never know

Oh and BTW, We OWN you.
you don't own s**t until you finish :jay:
 7 years ago '04        #732
CeejayT 
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
That was a hell of a game, gonna be a lot more clost ones between these two young teams over the next few years. Buccs fans on here stay crying like b**ches though. Be proud your team is playing hard in these big games.
 12-05-2010, 07:49 PM         #733
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
true but you can see the talent and the coaching have yall getting alot better.

Yall still young

i had yall winning 6 gms this yr and its lookin like 8-8 so
Huh? Which 3 games we lose? @ Washington vs Detroit vs Seattle @ New Orleans. I say worse case scenario is 9-7 but there is no reason for me not to think that we cant win every game left.
 7 years ago '10        #734
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
I wanna see the bucs get the wild card...
 12-05-2010, 07:56 PM         #735
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Aquib not seriously hurt. Although we played well w/o him he could have probably made a game changing play and completely blanked White even though he had a marginal game.

 JETSoverERTHING said:
I wanna see the bucs get the wild card...
Well you n*ggas beat the Saints and we take care of our business these next 4 games and that may be a reality. We need to come see yall n*ggas again. 3rd time's a charm.
 7 years ago '06        #736
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
Good game both teams, seem like the Saints will have to play spoilers in the playoffs and go to undefeated in jan to get back to dallas :D
 7 years ago '05        #737
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
O well if the standings hold as they are we get to go to the NFC West winner.:D:
 7 years ago '09        #738
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
you don't own s**t until you finish :jay:
We've finished six games in a ROW against TB with a win. So we OWN you
 7 years ago '09        #739
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
O well if the standings hold as they are we get to go to the NFC West winner.:D:
Playing StL or Seattle @ home in the playoffs is no joke
 7 years ago '05        #740
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 iThink said:
you don't own s**t until you finish :jay:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy