Derrick Rose buzzer beater...(you can't teach clutch)

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
41 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,284 | Props total: 5777 5777
 Storchaveli said:
Nice shot. And great f**kin play and awareness by Noah. Rose gives up the dribble, feeds Noah the ball, and Noah hot potato's that b**ch back at him for the shot while picking off the defender. I'd even say Noah did just as good, if not better than Rose on that play.
I respect your opinion but that makes no sense.
Yeah it was a good look, a real good look, but Rose is that n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #102
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
bump.
 12-19-2010, 12:51 PM         #103
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol why'd you bump it?
 7 years ago '05        #104
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
 WordisBond said:
lol why'd you bump it?
cause hooked on phonics missed a game tying FREE throw yesterday
 7 years ago '07        #105
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 WordisBond said:
lol why'd you bump it?
he choked last night, i just thought it was funny to act like he had a reputation as a clutch player in retrospect lol. it was still a great shot though .
 12-19-2010, 12:58 PM         #106
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
cause hooked on phonics missed a game tying FREE throw yesterday
oh well we wouldnt have been in that position to tie the game without his CLUTCH plays before hand
 7 years ago '05        #107
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
i actually think d. rose is a good pg so hate for that
but hes still dumb as hell

but ya players miss fts all the time
 7 years ago '05        #108
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
He still better than Wade

And he still has enough self pride to not literally beg LeBron to come help save his franchise..
 7 years ago '07        #109
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Hold That said:
He still better than Wade

And he still has enough self pride to not literally beg LeBron to come help save his franchise..
lmfaooooooo it's all u have, i'll let u cling to that bulls**t even though i've sonned u 2 or 3 times over it and u just got ghost
 7 years ago '07        #110
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Hold That said:
He still better than Wade

And he still has enough self pride to not literally beg LeBron to come help save his franchise..
 7 years ago '05        #111
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
 joshdogg26 said:
lmfaooooooo it's all u have, i'll let u cling to that bulls**t even though i've sonned u 2 or 3 times over it and u just got ghost
how did you son me? Give me Rose over an injury ridden Wade every day of the week and twice on sunday..
 7 years ago '07        #112
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Hold That said:
how did you son me? Give me Rose over an injury ridden Wade every day of the week and twice on sunday..
i did it in this very thread and at least one other time and u just never posted in the thread again cuz there was nothing left to say

u have to convince urself that's true cuz u have no choice in the matter. it's sad, but i understand.


if only u had as much pride as derrick, LEBROSE
 7 years ago '05        #113
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
 joshdogg26 said:
i did it in this very thread and at least one other time and u just never posted in the thread again cuz there was nothing left to say

u have to convince urself that's true cuz u have no choice in the matter. it's sad, but i understand.


if only u had as much pride as derrick, LEBROSE
I don't remember, and I probably stopped posting because I didn't keep up with the thread..

Show me where you owned me? Clearly you're not that important too me, because I really don't remember our insignificant conversation
 7 years ago '07        #114
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Hold That said:
I don't remember, and I probably stopped posting because I didn't keep up with the thread..

Show me where you owned me? Clearly you're not that important too me, because I really don't remember our insignificant conversation
flip back a couple pages. lol @ doing ur rose impersonation and playing dumb like u can't read.
 7 years ago '05        #115
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
 joshdogg26 said:
flip back a couple pages. lol @ doing ur rose impersonation and playing dumb like u can't read.
I'm not about to go searching through pages, f**k do I look like.. You find it for me..
 7 years ago '07        #116
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Hold That said:
I'm not about to go searching through pages, f**k do I look like.. You find it for me..
again, stop pulling a rose and do ur own b**chwork
 7 years ago '05        #117
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
 joshdogg26 said:
again, stop pulling a rose and do ur own b**chwork
like I thought never remember you sonning me, until you show me some evidence of this "sonning" i took, this conversation is over..
 7 years ago '07        #118
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Hold That said:
like I thought never remember you sonning me, until you show me some evidence of this "sonning" i took, this conversation is over..
duckin'
 7 years ago '05        #119
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
 joshdogg26 said:
duckin'
sad thing is nobody knows what the f**k you are talking about but you..


not exactly sure what I'm ducking and I really don't give a f**k at this point..


 7 years ago '04        #120
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 2224 2224
 Hold That said:
He still better than Wade

And he still has enough self pride to not literally beg LeBron to come help save his franchise..

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy