Derrick Rose buzzer beater...(you can't teach clutch)

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2010, 12:03 PM         #81
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never seen rose with that type of fire , never seen him go a little crazy and pumped
 7 years ago '10        #82
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
when is brooks coming back?
 7 years ago '07        #83
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13028 13028
 Hold That said:
Or maybe we are just enamored with the fact that it didn't take him 7 years to learn how to shoot a three point shot like the guy in your avy.. who still can't shoot them

Fact: Wade has never shot 32% or more from three in a season..

Didn't take Rose too long to develop a better shot..
he shot 31.7% before, cry about it. and he's still more productive than rose is even this year despite sharing the rock with 2 other stars and already having gone through a slump . is that the gold standard now? 20 games shooting a respectable percentage? u'll look real stupid if his percentage dips before the season's over. and if i recall right, MJ wasn't too much of a three point marksman either, i guess rose is better than him in spite of...well, everything else .
 7 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 joshdogg26 said:
he shot 31.7% before, cry about it.
Sorry but thats not 32%, thats like me giving you $10.70 when I owe you 11 dollars.. s**t aint 11 dollars like that isn't 32%.. Cry about it.

and he's still more productive than rose is even this year despite sharing the rock with 2 other stars and already having gone through a slump
Based on what? D.wade hasn't been able to get the calls and go to the line as much, he's been exposed this year.. Less calls= his PER has dropped tremendously.. FT shooting inflates your PER.. With that said, we already know Rose doesn't get calls, hell he had to drop 30pts last night without getting to the FT line once.. Has Wade ever done some s**t like that? nah I doubt it, because his game relies on the whistle.. Not to mention Roses stats are just better across the board..
is that the gold standard now? 20 games shooting a respectable percentage? u'll look real stupid if his percentage dips before the season's over. and if i recall right, MJ wasn't too much of a three point marksman either, i guess rose is better than him in spite of...well, everything else .
I doubt Roses 3 point shot will dipped, he's been 35% for the entire course of the season with no signs of slipping.. The kid put in the work and is paying off rather quickly.. D.Wade aint Michael Jordan, so stop trying to bring in the goat in this battle.. Wade been overrated and his game depends so much on the refs whistle it's not even funny..
 12-05-2010, 01:18 PM         #85
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
great shot, but why act like he has a reputation for things like this? lol.

mario chalmers thanks rose's clutch genes for his NCAA championship. or maybe rose just missed his FT on purpose cuz he knew he'd have to vacate it .
cmon... did u even watch that game? rose took over in the second half. one in and out FT means he aint clutch? lol gtfo. he hit clutch FTs in world championships (somethin we know rondo woulda f**ked up if he'd made the team)

the hate on this thread is mesmerizing. dude gets 30, 11, 6 and 5 with a buzzer beater and f**gots still talk s**t

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 12-05-2010 at 01:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #86
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
imagine a Rondo PG with Rose's shooting skills

:wow: :wow: :wow:
 7 years ago '06        #87
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
the bulls fans acting like they have an elite team and are struggling with a team who's last in their division
 7 years ago '05        #88
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 beantown said:
the bulls fans acting like they have an elite team and are struggling with a team who's last in their division
@ you acting like you wouldn't have hated regardless if he did this with the Lakers.. You enter Rose threads with one intention only.. to hate...

its in ya blood
 7 years ago '07        #89
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 126 126
thst s**t was cold blooded
 12-05-2010, 02:07 PM         #90
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all possible because of noah .............
 7 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 Hold That said:
Sorry but thats not 32%, thats like me giving you $10.70 when I owe you 11 dollars.. s**t aint 11 dollars like that isn't 32%.. Cry about it.

Based on what? D.wade hasn't been able to get the calls and go to the line as much, he's been exposed this year.. Less calls= his PER has dropped tremendously.. FT shooting inflates your PER.. With that said, we already know Rose doesn't get calls, hell he had to drop 30pts last night without getting to the FT line once.. Has Wade ever done some s**t like that? nah I doubt it, because his game relies on the whistle.. Not to mention Roses stats are just better across the board..

I doubt Roses 3 point shot will dipped, he's been 35% for the entire course of the season with no signs of slipping.. The kid put in the work and is paying off rather quickly.. D.Wade aint Michael Jordan, so stop trying to bring in the goat in this battle.. Wade been overrated and his game depends so much on the refs whistle it's not even funny..
fail post is fail.

percentages r usually rounded to a solid number. percentages r not dollars. fail analogy.

his PER has dropped because he's not being asked to do as much for his team and he has just bounced back from an awful slump, and his PER is still equal to rose's, which is by and far the best of rose's career even considering those factors. he hasn't been exposed at all, he's shooting 55% over the last 6 games. fail comment.

of course FT shooting inflates PER, it's efficient. rose is a very inefficient scorer. case in point: last night was a great night for him, but he took 28 shots to score 30 points. sounds like iverson to me. not something u want out of ur PG. lol @ pretending taking 28 shots without any FTs is some kind of good accomplishment. i hope wade has never done that. fail comment.

rose doesn't play with lebron and bosh, his per game numbers should be way better, but wade is more efficient and productive considering his circumstances. u basically forced urself to believe ur better off for not getting lebron cuz rose is "flourishing," yet wade is playing as good as rose WITH lebron, so that's a fail.

i wasn't comparing wade to michael, i was comparing rose lol. u act like 17 games of shooting a marginally higher percentage makes u a god. it's really not that significant. he's been consistent? he was 7-29 through the first 8 of those games, and 18-41 since, so basically he was s**tty for half of his games and has been good in the other half. that is not consistent. another fail. u were wrong about literally everything u said.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,251 | Props total: 36005 36005
 beantown said:
Cmon son u that mad? sumbody must of jus beat yo a.ss in 2k with the Bulls or sumthing
 7 years ago '09        #93
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,434 | Props total: 11264 11264
 beantown said:
rockets are way better than their record shows, just the same story as every year, snake bitten by injuries
 7 years ago '04        #94
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 BrownBag said:
he is and you are
?
 7 years ago '04        #95
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 Rockobox said:
imagine a Rondo PG with Rose's shooting skills

:wow: :wow: :wow:
shooting isnt the only thing Rose does a lot better...

athleticism as well
 7 years ago '04        #96
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,329 | Props total: 11402 11402
thats not clutch but it was a good shot

clutch is consistent
 7 years ago '05        #97
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6949 6949
 SHOWTIME said:
shooting isnt the only thing Rose does a lot better...

athleticism as well
FALSE.....

Rondo has done things Rose couldn't dream of....
 12-05-2010, 10:16 PM         #98
blueballs1224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose is cold
 7 years ago '04        #99
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 Junior G said:
FALSE.....

Rondo has done things Rose couldn't dream of....
like what?.....
 7 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 BoiWonda said:
Actually the analogy made sense. You're just too stoopid to see that.

And you know just how many of those missed shots were fouls. That should have been called?
Maybe if he was a b**ch like LeBron and Wade about not getting his calls, he'd get more.
This was the first game he showed some sort of emotion. LeBron/Wade both been sissies.

And basically you're saying his three is getting progressively better...
Isn't that what you want? For it to improve as the season goes on?
f**king Idiot. k!ll yourself.
lmfao it was the worst analogy ever. r u guys required by law to d!ckride each other no matter how stupid? people usually don't carry shooting percentages to 3 digits. it's splitting hairs to set an arbitrary minimum of 32% and say 31.7% is too far off .

u mad?

lol he said he has been consistent after working on it this summer, as if he just stepped on the court and k!lled it, when in reality he's been inconsistent. even in the most recent 9 games where he shot it well, he's had off nights and on nights. that is the opposite of consistent, which is what he was trying to say. sorry u couldn't save 'em .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago