"If Eminem wanted to make a billion dollars, he'd be the closest person in Hip Hop to that"

most viewed right now
 105
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 CaliIsActive said:
Royce really got that white c*ck deep down his throat on some Ghetto Gaggers sh*t
this comin from a in the closet homo s3xual in love with 50 cent, sure buddy
 7 years ago '05        #62
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 823 823
This n*gga talks more about Eminem than Eminem talks about himself.
 7 years ago '10        #63
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
If i wanted to be a rapist and mass murderer i could.. but i dont so i wont

gtfoh with this bs
 7 years ago '10        #64
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 breakdowny2j said:
I'm waiting for the day where boxden starts judging artists based on the amount of businesses they own, how successful their cologne is, you know its going to happen
Jay fans already do that
 12-05-2010, 08:51 AM         #65
Pacin0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thing stands, if Eminem was given opportunities but turned them down, for whatever reason, that would have made him bigger - even if it is because he doesn't want limelight - than he is not smart or ambitious enough to get a billi....

We can talk all day about who could be the hip hop billionaire, but at the end of the day we can only wait and see who it will be.
 12-05-2010, 08:58 AM         #66
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes white
 7 years ago '06        #67
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Rufus The Stunt said:
Em has a level of public acceptance that a lot of the other guys don't have. Yeah Diddy and Jay do their thing, but look at the type of publicity and sales that Em gets without appearing here and there, without being on TV all the time. It's true, if dude was more receptive to the spotlight, he'd blow past anyone in Hip Hop. I think he stays away from all that though because of the negative effect it has on him.


Why try to be in the limelight anyways like them other dudes? Everybody ain't built for all that media attraction. I don't blame Em. Because as we can see the media can make you and at the same time destroy your image.

 7 years ago '06        #68
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 gilbydakid said:
yeah cause em only been the game a couple months. dumb idiot


 7 years ago '04        #69
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Delusional.
 7 years ago '05        #70
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
who knows...who cares
 7 years ago '08        #71
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
 Lupe Hunter said:
Em is kinda worth 200 - 250 millions off just the albums and concerts but I can't see owning suf like Rocawear and 40/40 clubs like Jay-z, or vitamin water and movies like 50, or ciroc like diddy
he wouldn't need that stuff, he'd past jay and them just off endorsement deals
 12-05-2010, 10:41 AM         #72
Keister Stash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree. eminem choses not to make a billion dollars or choses not to do commercials or invest in sports bars or nike or coco cola.

i've read numerous times that eminem choses not to do this s**t. he could quit now and just go on tour for the rest of his life and be like the rolling stones.
 7 years ago '08        #73
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
why ya'll actin like Em would have to be smart to make a billion? wtf did tiger woods do besides play golf, wear nike, and drive buicks to become a billionaire? exactly
 7 years ago '05        #74
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Chest Rockwell said:
you're acting like those dudes are business geniuses. they made millions upon millions rapping/producing. once you have that kind of money and fame it wouldnt be too difficult to invest in other projects..
Jay Z is a genius and Eminem wouldn't have reached Jay-Z status of hustling and business smart..

Know this, Jay-Z was a street hustler so he ALWAYS had the mind frame.. Eminem worked in factories and a 9-5 for a living.. He never had that corporate business mindset that Jay-Z ALWAYS had.. Just the basics of in investing in something small and flipping it later on..


Jay creates rocafella with dame dash


Jay creates roca wear with dame dash

Jay buys out dame part owner ship in the company for 30milllion

Jay Z turns around and flips that and sells rocawear a year later to an asian group for 200 milllion (dash got screwed )

Jay Z signs a deal to become a Def Jam CEO

Jay Z signs a 100million dollar 360 deal with live nation..

Jay Z creates 40/40 clubs in NyC/ and said he plans to expand to LA/ATL/and Singapore


These are just some things off the top of my head, but that 204 million dollar come up on rocawear is what put him over the top and helped him surpass Diddy.. I think Diddy could sell Sean John for more than what Jay-Z sold his for.. I know alot of people who still wear and buy Sean John, don't know to many people with roca wear in their closet..

Lets be honest Eminem clothing line was trash because black people didn't wear that s**t.. If blacks supported Em's gear that s**t would have taken off.


Last edited by Hold That; 12-05-2010 at 11:11 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 Lupe Hunter said:
no he can't he is not business smart as Jay-Z or Diddy or 50 cent
he signed 50... which means, all that money 50 made albumwise, Em got a bigger chunk...

you fail sir...
 7 years ago '09        #76
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 Hold That said:

Lets be honest Eminem clothing line was trash because black people didn't wear that s**t.. If blacks supported Em's gear that s**t would have taken off.
Rocawear made Eminems clothing line,he had f**k all to do with it

He signs rappers,made a movie about rap,has a hip hop radio station so basically its clear he does things for music rather than money


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-05-2010 at 11:42 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 CaliIsActive said:
Royce really got that white c*ck deep down his throat on some Ghetto Gaggers sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #78
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Arson said:
why ya'll actin like Em would have to be smart to make a billion? wtf did tiger woods do besides play golf, wear nike, and drive buicks to become a billionaire? exactly
Tiger by all accounts is a very smart person, went to Stanford also. Likewise if you think Eminem could be Tiger Woods marketable you living in a fantasy world. Every music billionaire did something or invested in something outside of music to attain it.
 7 years ago '04        #79
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11565 11565
that if is huge tho

if can be used in alot of things he just dont have it in him personally...
 7 years ago '10        #80
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Hold That said:
Jay Z is a genius and Eminem wouldn't have reached Jay-Z status of hustling and business smart..

Know this, Jay-Z was a street hustler so he ALWAYS had the mind frame.. Eminem worked in factories and a 9-5 for a living.. He never had that corporate business mindset that Jay-Z ALWAYS had.. Just the basics of in investing in something small and flipping it later on..


Jay creates rocafella with dame dash


Jay creates roca wear with dame dash

Jay buys out dame part owner ship in the company for 30milllion

Jay Z turns around and flips that and sells rocawear a year later to an asian group for 200 milllion (dash got screwed )

Jay Z signs a deal to become a Def Jam CEO

Jay Z signs a 100million dollar 360 deal with live nation..

Jay Z creates 40/40 clubs in NyC/ and said he plans to expand to LA/ATL/and Singapore


These are just some things off the top of my head, but that 204 million dollar come up on rocawear is what put him over the top and helped him surpass Diddy.. I think Diddy could sell Sean John for more than what Jay-Z sold his for.. I know alot of people who still wear and buy Sean John, don't know to many people with roca wear in their closet..

Lets be honest Eminem clothing line was trash because black people didn't wear that s**t.. If blacks supported Em's gear that s**t would have taken off.
Lets not forgets he's invested in Carol's Daughter, Owns a Popular Resturant. Actually got 150 million from Live Nation, Can tour and get just as much as Em can, Roc Nation may look like its not poppin, but he's published some majors acts including the Smeezingtons, and I believe Stargate. Jay and John Menelli getting it in.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy