"If Eminem wanted to make a billion dollars, he'd be the closest person in Hip Hop to that"

most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 Lupe Hunter said:
no he can't he is not business smart as Jay-Z or Diddy or 50 cent
:foshizzle:


Em too busy poppin pills, talkin about dudes wives & hating his Ex to be a good business man! Billionaire? Yea, right! GTFOH!!!
 7 years ago '10        #42
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
Interestingly enough, he didn't even mentioned Hip hop official's doctor......








[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #43
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
You don't gotta be business smart [S][/S]now a days...... Can always hire someone to do that for you.
Thank you anyone who's ever picked up a success magazine would know that's what most company founders do.
 7 years ago '04        #44
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
 JuElz CaM said:
its kinda true...em keeps out of the spotlight..if he wh0ored himself out like jay and diddy he would be up there too
WORD!!
 7 years ago '08        #45
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
I don't care for Em at all but your crazy if you don't think he'd be outdoing Hov and Diddy.
 7 years ago '04        #46
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$6,581 | Props total: 10129 10129
i cant believe royce took ems c*ck out of his mouth long enough to type that out. .and why did he call him eminem. . i thought he was suppossed to call him massta
 12-05-2010, 12:50 AM         #47
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Royce really got that white c*ck deep down his throat on some Ghetto Gaggers sh*t
lmao word
 12-05-2010, 12:53 AM         #48
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
We gonna act like eminem aint trying to open up a clothing line
and that sh*t flopped like a mothaf*cka?

Em aint a buisness man
Honestly Em, didn't do s**t, You do realize that "CLOTHING LINE" you speak of was actually a run off from Ecko,

Exactly the same as G-Unit clothing. 50 and Em just got on someone and let them make the s**t and send them the checks, Cost them nothing they got CLOTHES and got PAID for basically making it sell.


Also how about we talk concerts, If Eminem toured he would sell out anywhere, I would venture to think with the right promotion it would be one of the, IF NOT the biggest concert of the year....maybe ever.

If he performed and actually CHARGED for it he would be a Billionaire damn near of that alone.



Eminem is a smart business man, there is a level you do get to where money is POINTLESS, he can have whatever he wants, AND for the rest of his, daughters grandkids ++++++, They will love of the interest......
 12-05-2010, 12:57 AM         #49
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deelo Deniroz said:
exactlyy...ems emo s**t can only last too long...
yeah cause em only been the game a couple months. dumb idiot
 12-05-2010, 12:58 AM         #50
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back upppp.


who the f**k WOULDN'T want to be a Billionaire?
and don't say "Taxes."
 12-05-2010, 12:58 AM         #51
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a little math for you MORONS

APR: 1.2919 %
Monthly Payment: $41,958,805.57
Total Payment: $503,505,666.89
Total Interest: $3,505,666.89

That is with a 1.2919 interest rate, that is a standard CD that anyone go to their bank and get,
 12-05-2010, 01:05 AM         #52
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Em is kinda worth 200 - 250 millions off just the albums and concerts but I can't see owning suf like Rocawear and 40/40 clubs like Jay-z, or vitamin water and movies like 50, or ciroc like diddy
ummm 50 sold the v water to coke.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
why royce aint big up 50?


wack a.ss n*gga
 12-05-2010, 01:51 AM         #54
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:budden: I was unaware royce worked for forbes
 12-05-2010, 02:07 AM         #55
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his clothing line did great


[pic - click to view]

 12-05-2010, 02:10 AM         #56
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buhdarific said:
Honestly Em, didn't do s**t, You do realize that "CLOTHING LINE" you speak of was actually a run off from Ecko,

Exactly the same as G-Unit clothing. 50 and Em just got on someone and let them make the s**t and send them the checks, Cost them nothing they got CLOTHES and got PAID for basically making it sell.


Also how about we talk concerts, If Eminem toured he would sell out anywhere, I would venture to think with the right promotion it would be one of the, IF NOT the biggest concert of the year....maybe ever.

If he performed and actually CHARGED for it he would be a Billionaire damn near of that alone.



Eminem is a smart business man, there is a level you do get to where money is POINTLESS, he can have whatever he wants, AND for the rest of his, daughters grandkids ++++++, They will love of the interest......

that is all true but it takes a business mind still. theres a difference between talent getting you places and a business mind.

diddy got far with a business sense

eminem is not on that level business wise. he simply makes smart decisions in not whoring himself
 7 years ago '07        #57
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Yeah I'm sure he could have made a billion I guess he just did'nt feel like it.

f**k outta here! If he could have he WOULD have. Maybe he was too busy relapsing with the prescription drugs and s**t to stay on his grind. And as far as not whoring himself, I think your giving him a little to much credit. I don't really see the endorsements pouring in for Em cuz he's not really an ideal spokesman.
 12-05-2010, 02:44 AM         #58
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Yeah I'm sure he could have made a billion I guess he just did'nt feel like it.

f**k outta here! If he could have he WOULD have. Maybe he was too busy relapsing with the prescription drugs and s**t to stay on his grind. And as far as not whoring himself, I think your giving him a little to much credit. I don't really see the endorsements pouring in for Em cuz he's not really an ideal spokesman.
these days he's the poster boy for sobriety and non-controversy.
 12-05-2010, 02:47 AM         #59
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
no he can't he is not business smart as Jay-Z or Diddy or 50 cent
Ummmm he signed 50cent and got money off him when he was still hot...just saying.
 7 years ago '07        #60
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 ngoogs said:
these days he's the poster boy for sobriety and non-controversy.
Yeah...I still can't see him on a wheaties box.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy