You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
f**k this lame a** n***a n his lame a.ss thread. he talkin bout how pac had 2 beef wit big 2 sell records. maphukka matw went platinum n wuz #1 on the charts in the 1st week. it wuznt no f**kin beef records on matw so wtf u sayin? n***a biggie had 2 change his image from party n bulls**t 2 bcumin a playa 2 sell records so wutz ya f**kin point homie. he jus a jealous nyc n***a that's mad cuz pac get more love than all his fav nyc rappers combined
 7 years ago '04        #162
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
 abstractq said:
The sales dont lie. . .sorry

Strictly for my n*ggaz - Gold

BIG - Platinum

then comes the beef. . .
strictly for my n1ggaz is platinum a long a.ss time ago...past the 2000's, got certfied in 94 or 95...step away from the computer
 7 years ago '04        #163
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2822 2822
MATW came out after the shooting/rape charge. . .hence why it was only 2x plat. . .if it had come out after the full fledge pac hype machine was in effect it woulda did better, but as it was, it was only half hyped
 7 years ago '04        #164
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
strictly for my n1ggaz is platinum a long a.ss time ago...past the 2000's, got certfied in 94 or 95...step away from the computer

strictly for my n*ggaz was gold

then pac got shot late 94

and it was platinum in mid 95

thats what I call the Biggie effect. . .
 7 years ago '10        #165
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
Pac not going plat till after he was shot = fact

Ready to Die going plat in 5 months and double plat in a year = also facts

sorry. . .the FACT is, pac was a mid level rap star in the game before he got shot the first time. After that he started selling albums

BIG was more popular that pac off the strength of 1LP before pac got shot and did his jail bid

again, sorry, just facts
Biggie did Ready to die 1995 and got plt in 1997 or ? Pac did AEOM in february 1996 and died the same year. 2pac sold over 2 millions at the first month. U cant compare AEOM and ready 2 die because 2pac died before AEOM had reached 1 year. And when BIG died ready to die had almost reached 2 years.

Stop hate on 2pac, we all know he as a part of biggies success afterall!

So u lose again turd
 7 years ago '04        #166
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Ready to die was plat within 6 months of release

BIG already had Juicy under the belt to propell him, which was one of the biggest hits that summer, and Big Poppa which was the second single was probably THE biggest single in late 94/95

and he aint have to start some imaginary beef to propel him
 12-05-2010, 05:50 PM         #167
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
The sales dont lie. . .sorry

Strictly for my n*ggaz - Gold

BIG - Platinum

then comes the beef. . .
you said big was more popular before the beef but BIG ain't even have no mainstream s**t out in 92/93 so how the f**k could he be more popular? You gonna try n say party n bulls**t was bigger than Pac's songs at tha time. GTFOH

Last edited by antdog; 12-05-2010 at 05:52 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #168
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 abstractq said:
pac had like 293847290847 albums

Big went 4x plat and then diamond while he was alive

Pac aint touching that. . .
What? First of all Ready to die has only sold 4-5x million currently.

Life after death only went diamond, and that was released AFTER he died. He got shot just two weeks before.

All Eyez on Me went 5x platinum in 2 months, which was in april 1996. While pac still was alive. And it also went diamond.

7 years ago '04        #169
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 antdog said:
you said big was more popular before the beef but BIG ain't even have no mainstream s**t out in 92/93 so how the f**k could he be more popular? you sound dumb

Before the beef extends into 94 tho, no?

in which case he was fresh off the biggest single that summer and dropping his debut album. Like i said, BIG was everywhere and had already achieved s**t in hip-hop that pac wasnt f**kin with at the time. . .

pac couldnt take that s**t
 7 years ago '10        #170
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
only was popular like that after the beef

so i guess you could say BIG made pac popular, cause Pac used BIG's popularity to springboard himself

kinda sad actually. . .
pac was popular before and after, if u didnt know, BIG used to play before 2pac. 2pac helped BIG geting famous, go back to school kid, cause u seem to know nothing
 7 years ago '04        #171
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 uddart said:
pac was popular before and after, if u didnt know, BIG used to play before 2pac. 2pac helped BIG geting famous, go back to school kid, cause u seem to know nothing

rofl@ this

Pac was MARGINALLY popular before BIG. . .like i said earlier, he had his hit and s**t, but he was still a gold level artist. There were tons of gold level artists, so you can figure Pac was like slightly more popular than a n*gga like Redman, who was also a gold n*gga at the time

BIG got big because he has a classic debut and a classic 1st couple singles. Not cause he opened up for Pac at a couple shows. . .f**k outta here n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #172
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
pac had like 293847290847 albums

Big went 4x plat and then diamond while he was alive

Pac aint touching that. . .
his 2 best sellings albums is all eyez on me and 7 days, and those 2 are the best selling albums ever each.

AEOM = Took less than 2 weeks
7 days = Took 1 week

Correct me if i am wrong, but he did them while he was alive?

get outta here kid
 7 years ago '10        #173
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
rofl, u furious?

let me dissect this real quick

1st. . .Makaveli went 4x plat, not 5. . .sorry

2nd. . .i named BIGs 1st two albums. I know very well when they came out. Like i said pac aint touching that performance

you named Pacs two highest selling albums out of a career of like 7 full fledged albums and call it an equal comparison

3rd. . .my original point is that Pac only got popular because he used BIGs popularity to blow himself up through the beef

Before the BIG beef, pac was a middle of the road star. BIG had surpassed him off 1 LP in terms of stardom, and pac was like f**k this and drummed up some bulls**t to get his name known more

comprende?
1. Biggie and 2pac have rapped since 91. So they started from the same year, but 2pac came out with his album in 91. And he ended his career in 96. During that time he made 6 albums and BIG : 2. 2pac spended less time doing the albums than biggie and they sold huge amount of copies.

2. Big rode of 2pac success, BIG's job was to warm um the crowd for 2pac. 2pac taught BIG everything about the game etc. BIG stole 2pacs image, told stories about 2pacs life in RTD.

3. Dont type things u dont know, u get a lot of enemies then
 7 years ago '04        #174
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 uddart said:
1. Biggie and 2pac have rapped since 91. So they started from the same year, but 2pac came out with his album in 91. And he ended his career in 96. During that time he made 6 albums and BIG : 2. 2pac spended less time doing the albums than biggie and they sold huge amount of copies.

2. Big rode of 2pac success, BIG's job was to warm um the crowd for 2pac. 2pac taught BIG everything about the game etc. BIG stole 2pacs image, told stories about 2pacs life in RTD.

3. Dont type things u dont know, u get a lot of enemies then
rofl@ BIG riding off 2pacs success

2pac said himself he was a broke rapper when BIG was coming up, so you tell me where all this "success" coming from

Pacs success stems from the controversies he got himself into. He wasnt a star like that to be riding for success
 7 years ago '10        #175
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 abstractq said:
rofl@ BIG riding off 2pacs success

2pac said himself he was a broke rapper when BIG was coming up, so you tell me where all this "success" coming from

Pacs success stems from the controversies he got himself into. He wasnt a star like that to be riding for success
No, his success stems from his emotional music.
 7 years ago '10        #176
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Why is this thread 13 pages?
 7 years ago '10        #177
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Mocking Mind said:
Why is this thread 13 pages?
Because this dude keeps arguing with us.
 7 years ago '10        #178
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
Before the beef extends into 94 tho, no?

in which case he was fresh off the biggest single that summer and dropping his debut album. Like i said, BIG was everywhere and had already achieved s**t in hip-hop that pac wasnt f**kin with at the time. . .

pac couldnt take that s**t
Why pac couldnt take that s**t? He got angry and furious cause he got no help from BIG while in jail. And if u believe in that Haitain Jack/black maffia theory, he didnt help him there either.

He's name wasn't on RTD and he didnt get any spot on his album either. And he was a big brother to BIG, he taught him almost EVERYTHIG how things worked in the music business.

Ofc pac is going to do something? When NY cats keep dissin him in jail and refuse to visit him even tho they said they was going to?

All eyez on me took him 2 weeks to make and r*ped the charts, first double rap album. How much time did BIG take to do his fake album?

Dont forget that he foresaw his death in his music, let him RIP. And stop disrespect him with lies

"2pac said himself he was a broke rapper when BIG was coming up, so you tell me where all this "success" coming from"

He had to pay his lawyers and other s**t because he was black. And at that time, there were still a lot of racists in the police and such

Last edited by uddart; 12-05-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #179
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 uddart said:
Why pac couldnt take that s**t? He got angry and furious cause he got no help from BIG while in jail. And if u believe in that Haitain Jack/black maffia theory, he didnt help him there either.

He's name wasn't on RTD and he didnt get any spot on his album either. And he was a big brother to BIG, he taught him almost EVERYTHIG how things worked in the music business.

Ofc pac is going to do something? When NY cats keep dissin him in jail and refuse to visit him even tho they said they was going to?

All eyez on me took him 2 weeks to make and r*ped the charts, first double rap album. How much time did BIG take to do his fake album?

Dont forget that he foresaw his death in his music, let him RIP. And stop disrespect him with lies
afeni is that you?

so pac mad cause he wasnt on the album? Was BIG on any Pac album? nahhhhhhh, so why would expect to be on BIGs

like i said if Pac was really that salty about BIG stealing his style and biting his album, then why the f**k was he tryin to chill with BIG at quad city before he got shot 4 times and shot his own nuts off?

the pac propaganda just dont add up. . .
 7 years ago '10        #180
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
afeni is that you?

so pac mad cause he wasnt on the album? Was BIG on any Pac album? nahhhhhhh, so why would expect to be on BIGs

like i said if Pac was really that salty about BIG stealing his style and biting his album, then why the f**k was he tryin to chill with BIG at quad city before he got shot 4 times and shot his own nuts off?

the pac propaganda just dont add up. . .
dont u ever give up? Do u know anything at all about this beef?

He didnt care since he thought they were homeboyz, and RTD hadnt come out. So he didnt know that all he sung about was his life? It was something he noticed while he was in jail and RTD came out. n*gga check your facts idiot

Why he wasnt on any 2pac album? It was in 94 they met, and 2pac had a full schedule with movies, different sentences etc. But BIG liked the Thug life s**t, so who knows? But BIG made it worse when he refused to help him in jail. And puffy made it also worse by releasing who shot ya.

If BIG sold so much plat, atleast he could do is bail him out? No ? why?

CAUSE HE IS A b**ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy