You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
 77
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 abstractq said:
rofl what would you n*ggas do if it wasnt for smilies?

why yall so hurt i brought up P slaughtering Pac though and proved that wasnt nobody scared of his punk a.ss?
smilies...ok "hahahahahaha"...that better??? boy u really try swingin out that corner huh...
lol who is hurt? my s**t wasnt to prove u wrong, but tryin to make your opinion into facts..lol u missed me with that one...not every1 was scary of pac, ok, ur point cuz i never said that... let me guess, u got touchy about some1 sayin that so u proceeded to make a whole big thread on that? lol wow ok i got u now...of course mobb aint scared in the booth, but these dudes was shaking like b00ty meet in atlanta when outlawz was callin em out...yeah they always talk s**t but wat happens in the streets? u know p's history...so yeah sounded good on record...especially when pac couldnt respond sure bud(thumbs up)

edit...if pac was alive durin that...thats cool...but...pac went after em regardless...so tell me another "facts" lol


Last edited by youngmic; 12-05-2010 at 01:34 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #122
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 abstractq said:
:dancingcool:

must just not be that big of a fan of lyrics or flow or delivery or content. . .


go figure. . .
They didn't say anything on that track or didn't deliver it with any fire. Prodigy didn't even have his facts straight in the song. "60gs worth of gunclapping." Pac was only robbed of 40,000 in jewelery. How can a diss be taken serious when the guy dissing is not saying anything and on top of that doesn't have facts?
 7 years ago '04        #123
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 4REAL said:
They didn't say anything on that track or didn't deliver it with any fire. Prodigy didn't even have his facts straight in the song. "60gs worth of gunclapping." Pac was only robbed of 40,000 in jewelery. How can a diss be taken serious when the guy dissing is not saying anything and on top of that doesn't have facts?
funny s**t is how many times has prodigy been robbed...dude got touched up by his own peoples from QB...shame
 7 years ago '04        #124
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 youngmic said:
smilies...ok "hahahahahaha"...that better??? boy u really try swingin out that corner huh...
lol who is hurt? my s**t wasnt to prove u wrong, but tryin to make your opinion into facts..lol u missed me with that one...not every1 was scary of pac, ok, ur point cuz i never said that... let me guess, u got touchy about some1 sayin that so u proceeded to make a whole big thread on that? lol wow ok i got u now...of course mobb aint scared in the booth, but these dudes was shaking like b00ty meet in atlanta when outlawz was callin em out...yeah they always talk s**t but wat happens in the streets? u know p's history...so yeah sounded good on record...especially when pac couldnt respond sure bud(thumbs up)

edit...if pac was alive durin that...thats cool...but...pac went after em regardless...so tell me another "facts" lol
i actually was listening to hell on earth and decided to make this thread as a double jab at pac/prodigy. . .im not touchy, im a semi-fan of both artists. I did think itd be funny to see the white/young 2pac fans try to defend they man tho. . .you all didnt disappoint


So mobb was scared in atl when approached huh? Mobb told you that? Or was that a story from the outlawz? Sounds like 2Pac: Thug Immortal source. . .
 7 years ago '06        #125
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
 JoeyTheGod said:
At all the tupac decayed d!ck suckers in this thread now.......you really love your ballerina dont you?
you know what's funny, he never denied that, it was no secret. he's versatile and that just adds to his legacy, while you acting like it discredits him. 2pac was also an artist, actor, black activist, a revolutionist. he was also intelligent and people could relate to 2pac, nomatter what color or situation they were in. some people are so infatuated with wordplay, that they don't understand that it's not how "dope" they put something together for that moment. it's what people are gonna remember and what's actually gonna have an impact on the world. individuals lives, and not just rap alone. that's how one builds their legacy from minor to major.
 7 years ago '04        #126
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 4REAL said:
"60gs worth of gunclapping." Pac was only robbed of 40,000 in jewelery.

ayo

this has to be the funniest line ive read in a minute!!


i almost wanna rep you but i cant cause i know youre serious
 7 years ago '05        #127
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Don Kaliko said:
you know what's funny, he never denied that, it was no secret. he's versatile and that just adds to his legacy, while you acting like it discredits him. 2pac was also an artist, actor, black activist, a revolutionist. he was also intelligent and people could relate to 2pac, nomatter what color or situation they were in. some people are so infatuated with wordplay, that they don't understand that it's not how "dope" they put something together for that moment. it's what people are gonna remember and what's actually gonna have an impact on the world. individuals lives, and not just rap alone. that's how one builds their legacy from minor to major.
It's funny how people bring up Pac's past when he was 15 yrs old in a mandatory class he had to take in his Baltimore School Of Arts. Snoop Dogg was in a choir growing up. Does that make him not gangsta or discredit his credibility as a crip because of something he did as a child? What next are these idiots going to come up with? "Pac wasn't gangsta for going to class and not skipping school to hustle." Boxden is filled with clowns.
 7 years ago '05        #128
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 youngmic said:
funny s**t is how many times has prodigy been robbed...dude got touched up by his own peoples from QB...shame
Exactly and I'm a huge Mobb Deep fan. They dropped about 3-4 classics back to back and remained hot for a long time but nothing Prodigy said was that noteworthy. It was a good song but is overrated by mostly NYC heads as a diss. And judging from Mobb Deep's history, no way would they have wanted any real altercation with 2Pac.
 7 years ago '05        #129
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Curtisimo said:
How many Gangstas you know go to the school of Arts??


I know theres Gangstas that are smart in class but how many gangstas you know personally went to a specialized school of arts where balerina class was mandatory???


Do you even know the definition of a Gangster?

Look you think Pac is the GOAT I'm not arguing that but lets stop it there
No one said Pac was a gangster. I'm referring to the idiots here saying 2Pac wasn't from the streets because of what school he went to as a child. That's the most ignorant statement I've ever heard. Really, stop acting like a 5yr old child and be rationale for a second because maybe you don't live in the real world but I know lots of people that grew up in the church, went to catholic school, and still got into the streets when they grew up. If your mom or dad wanted to put you in a Catholic school or a school of Arts at a young age, what choice do you really have?
 7 years ago '05        #130
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Curtisimo said:
But nothing 2pac said to P nor Nas, nor Jay-z nor any n*gga he was dissing besides Biggie was noteworthy either yet yall hype the s**t out of his disses and even exagerate by saying he had a whole coast shoot.

Why because Biggie didn't want to respond to some n*gga claiming he set him up when Biggie himself warned him about them n*ggaz who robed and shot him?

I dunno I'm done talking about Pac because Really I love his music and repect him as person, but no rapper ever entered this buisness without flaws
No one is saying Pac is flawless but he gets lots of props for being so fearless and having the balls to call out so many rappers by name and being so heartless with his approach. Until this day, everyone can recite Pac's adlibs on Hit Em Up and can recall the line where he dissed Prodigy for having sickle cell which was cold in itself. He didn't even have to write a diss. His one liners and adlibs were enough. Back then, Pac's disses were just so raw and cold than until this day people like Flex are still mad.
 7 years ago '05        #131
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Curtisimo said:
I agree with you homie no beef with you on this point
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Curtisimo again.
 7 years ago '06        #132
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
 4REAL said:
It's funny how people bring up Pac's past when he was 15 yrs old in a mandatory class he had to take in his Baltimore School Of Arts. Snoop Dogg was in a choir growing up. Does that make him not gangsta or discredit his credibility as a crip because of something he did as a child? What next are these idiots going to come up with? "Pac wasn't gangsta for going to class and not skipping school to hustle." Boxden is filled with clowns.
this.

 4REAL said:
No one said Pac was a gangster. I'm referring to the idiots here saying 2Pac wasn't from the streets because of what school he went to as a child. That's the most ignorant statement I've ever heard. Really, stop acting like a 5yr old child and be rationale for a second because maybe you don't live in the real world but I know lots of people that grew up in the church, went to catholic school, and still got into the streets when they grew up. If your mom or dad wanted to put you in a Catholic school or a school of Arts at a young age, what choice do you really have?
this.

 4REAL said:
No one is saying Pac is flawless but he gets lots of props for being so fearless and having the balls to call out so many rappers by name and being so heartless with his approach. Until this day, everyone can recite Pac's adlibs on Hit Em Up and can recall the line where he dissed Prodigy for having sickle cell which was cold in itself. He didn't even have to write a diss. His one liners and adlibs were enough. Back then, Pac's disses were just so raw and cold than until this day people like Flex are still mad.
and this.


Last edited by Don Kaliko; 12-05-2010 at 02:30 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #133
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
threadstarter = a hatin a.ss n*gga who cant let the man rest in peace..
RIP Pac..
 7 years ago '10        #134
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
Strictly for my n*ggaz was certified plat on 4/19/1995

like i said after the beef got started and he had got shot. Once pac did the whole 'Oh I got shot/Oh I r*ped a b**ch/Oh Im in jail/Oh i dont like BIG' spiel, THATS when n*ggas started hoppin on his sack. It was never the music

Ready to die was Plat within 5 months and double plat in a year


again. . .just the facts
U dont know s**t, 2pacs all eyez on me sold 2 millions in less than 2 months and he made that record less than 2 weeks. Stop hate on 2pac, he r*ped biggie in sales, he r*ped biggie in popularity. What's fact is this and that u are mad at 2pac, jealous noob
 7 years ago '04        #135
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 uddart said:
U dont know s**t, 2pacs all eyez on me sold 2 millions in less than 2 months and he made that record less than 2 weeks. Stop hate on 2pac, he r*ped biggie in sales, he r*ped biggie in popularity. What's fact is this and that u are mad at 2pac, jealous noob


only was popular like that after the beef

so i guess you could say BIG made pac popular, cause Pac used BIG's popularity to springboard himself


kinda sad actually. . .
 7 years ago '04        #136
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
*grabs jaws of life*

*pries kiddrocay from my nuts*
 7 years ago '08        #137
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
TS is dumb as f**k for thinking Tupac wasn't anyone's favorite rapper or thinking Mobb Deep was more popular or even on Pac's level.

From Wikipedia:

"Mobb Deep have become one of the most successful rap duos in hip hop, having sold over 3 million records"

"Shakur has sold over 75 million albums worldwide,[1] making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world. In the United States alone he has sold 37.5 million records"

Even if you want to claim that 90% of those sales came after he died (and 90% is giving YOU the benefit of the doubt). Then Pac still s**tted on Mobb Deep.

/thread
 7 years ago '04        #138
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 abstractq said:
only was popular like that after the beef

so i guess you could say BIG made pac popular, cause Pac used BIG's popularity to springboard himself


kinda sad actually. . .
u still tryin? lol be happy you have a platinum thread of b**chin on why 2pac was this n that and how u got touchy by some delusional pac stan that said people were scared of pac so u had to make a whole thread about it
lol at this dude ...another so called fun "fact"
 7 years ago '04        #139
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
 o7media said:
TS is dumb as f**k for thinking Tupac wasn't anyone's favorite rapper or thinking Mobb Deep was more popular or even on Pac's level.

From Wikipedia:

"Mobb Deep have become one of the most successful rap duos in hip hop, having sold over 3 million records"

"Shakur has sold over 75 million albums worldwide,[1] making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world. In the United States alone he has sold 37.5 million records"

Even if you want to claim that 90% of those sales came after he died (and 90% is giving YOU the benefit of the doubt). Then Pac still s**tted on Mobb Deep.

/thread
wait. . .

I said Mobb Deep was more popular than 2pac?


nahhhhhhhhhhhhh
 7 years ago '10        #140
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 abstractq said:
Strictly for my n*ggaz was certified plat on 4/19/1995

like i said after the beef got started and he had got shot. Once pac did the whole 'Oh I got shot/Oh I r*ped a b**ch/Oh Im in jail/Oh i dont like BIG' spiel, THATS when n*ggas started hoppin on his sack. It was never the music

Ready to die was Plat within 5 months and double plat in a year


again. . .just the facts
pac sold more fact pac as more fans fact :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy