You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 abstractq said:
Pac not going plat till after he was shot = fact

irrelevant

Ready to Die going plat in 5 months and double plat in a year = also facts

2pac 5x plat in 2 weeks = fact

sorry. . .the FACT is, pac was a mid level rap star in the game before he got shot the first time. After that he started selling albums

ummm.. ok. point?

BIG was more popular that pac off the strength of 1LP before pac got shot and did his jail bid

that defeats your whole argument cuss pac got shot before biggie released his 1st LP. so, according to your argument, 2pac was more popular. get your stories straight.

again, sorry, just facts
at your facts.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 12-05-2010 at 12:31 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #102
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 youngmic said:
im not sayin anything about big...but for you to sit here n play God like u knew in every1s minds that they were sayin oh yeah let me pick up the 2pac album cuz he was shot...lol f**k outta here...sure there were fans that think that...but lotta people just plain n simple loved his music, period. dear mama peaked cuz it was just a good song to hella people, i bought his albums just cuz i liked his music....your talkin out your a.ss tryin to make your opinion into facts....all eyez on me was months after he was shot...so stop it fam....overrated or not he sold wat he sold, made an impact all over the world, and is considered a legend to many...u dont like that then continue to cry on it but dont sit here n say oh its facts, lol u sounding touchy over the dude...big n pac both made good music, end of story....using a mobb deep track as your back up..lol gtfoh...
standing ovation
 7 years ago '04        #103
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Don Kaliko said:
at your facts.
So now pac got shot before BIG released his 1st LP?

muahahahah

ayo, yall n*ggas meng

Pac was shot in november

Go find out when BIGs album came out and speak to me. . .
 7 years ago '06        #104
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
 abstractq said:
So now pac got shot before BIG released his 1st LP?

muahahahah

ayo, yall n*ggas meng

Pac was shot in november

Go find out when BIGs album came out and speak to me. . .
yea, you're right. 2 months later pac got shot. I still don't know what point you are trying to prove?
 7 years ago '04        #105
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
what does this have to do with pac being overrated?

i been explained why pac was overrated

n*ggas think he had the whole east shook and he was bullying n*ggas and running s**t

The fact is, 5'0 P brought it to him, and so did multiple others. This cant be debated, and therefore Pac is overrated in this respect

These last posts are just setting some facts straight for you weak n*ggas who think pac was so popular and people always loved him. . .

So far in this thread ive seen people say

1. Pac got shot before BIGs first album
2. Pac was already a major n*gga in rap because of I get Around
3. Pac wasnt made infinitely more popular because he started beef with BIG after he got shot

and other absurdities
 7 years ago '04        #106
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 abstractq said:
i been explained why pac was overrated

n*ggas think he had the whole east shook and he was bullying n*ggas and running s**t

The fact is, 5'0 P brought it to him, and so did multiple others. This cant be debated, and therefore Pac is overrated in this respect

These last posts are just setting some facts straight for you weak n*ggas who think pac was so popular and people always loved him. . .

So far in this thread ive seen people say

1. Pac got shot before BIGs first album
2. Pac was already a major n*gga in rap because of I get Around
3. Pac wasnt made infinitely more popular because he started beef with BIG after he got shot

and other absurdities
and so far this is wat we have seen u say....
1. i have to win this thread so i tried with a mobb deep song
2. im tryin to state my opinions into facts
3. i am God and i know wat every1 was thinking when they bought the pac album
4. im talkin out my a.ss with statistics that dont make any sense
5. im mad at what he sold so i have to bring down those sales with me bringin up pac gettin shot and biggie as excuses
6. i get shut down post after post but i have to stick to my guns and state my "Facts"

all good homie we believe u...
 7 years ago '04        #107
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
and so far this is wat we have seen u say....

all good homie we believe u...

rofl

i must have ruffled some feathers. . .

all good, im a tupac fan from time to time RIP and all

son was just overrated and let the mobb dig in his a.ss

"Rikers Island flashbacks" . . .rofl P was ruthless
 7 years ago '05        #108
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 abstractq said:
Pac not going plat till after he was shot = fact

Ready to Die going plat in 5 months and double plat in a year = also facts

sorry. . .the FACT is, pac was a mid level rap star in the game before he got shot the first time. After that he started selling albums

BIG was more popular that pac off the strength of 1LP before pac got shot and did his jail bid

again, sorry, just facts
If you think Pac was a mid-level rapper before he got shot, then so what? A lot of rappers start off hot and then fade to mid level or slowly fade to black. Pac got better with time, so what's your point. If you want to base someone being hot based on their first few years of success, take note that Jay-Z didn't go platinum until around his 3rd or 4th album so your argument is stupid. Big starting off hot with Ready 2 Die means nothing. He could have fell off. Hell Snoop Dogg started off hot and sold on his first record but declined musically to lots of fans as time went on. It's not about how hot you start off, it's about staying hot or elevating yourself and in 2Pac's case, musically he got better with time. That's what you don't get.
 7 years ago '04        #109
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
rofl

lol feathers...lol at prodigy...d!ckridin that walkin L...lol priceless....especially a track he couldnt respond to...lol but hey if thats the case, the 2pac unreleased tracks at him goin at them didnt mean nuthin huh...lol nice try tho boss ...then again, its your "facts"
lol at rikers island flashbacks when P is in PC...lol at people believin them r*pe rumors by one of the biggest industry attention wh0ores wendy williams and that bum chino xl...lol

Last edited by youngmic; 12-05-2010 at 01:16 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #110
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
rofl

Wow real hot. He said "Rikers Island Flashbacks". Real fire right there. Quit being a nerd and trying to hype that diss. :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '06        #111
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
Don Kaliko is making me angry n*gga is just WRONG
First Michael Jackson sold more albums after he died then when he lived
Now Tupac got shot before Ready To Die came out
u mad? atleast you admitted it. but I already admitted I was wrong about pac getting shot before the release of "ready to die." it was a 2 month span, but micheal did sell more albums when he died. not more all together, he sold more when he died. 60 + mill in something like 2 weeks? that doesn't take away from his popularity nor impact nor skill when he was alive. that argument is actually void; holds no weight. being biggie got shot and k!lled and only sold 15 mill. he needs 5 more 15 mills to amount to 2pac's 75 + mill. also, 2pac was named one of the greatest artist ever by rolling stone, was biggie? I mean he got shot, you would think right? nope! get madder..
 12-05-2010, 01:15 PM         #112
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At all the tupac decayed d!ck suckers in this thread now.......you really love your ballerina dont you?
 7 years ago '04        #113
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol feathers...lol at prodigy...d!ckridin that walkin L...lol priceless....especially a track he couldnt respond to...lol but hey if thats the case, the 2pac unreleased tracks at him goin at them didnt mean nuthin huh...lol nice try tho boss ...then again, its your "facts"
lol at rikers island flashbacks when P is in PC...lol at people believin them r*pe rumors by one of the biggest industry attention wh0ores wendy williams and that bum chino xl...lol

lol@ me d!ckriding P

this thread is as much me making fun of Prodigy for being such a loser his whole life as it is me making fun of Tupac for losing to this loser

Pacs unreleased mobb disses is weak as f**k. . .
 7 years ago '04        #114
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
At all the tupac decayed d!ck suckers in this thread now.......you really love your ballerina dont you?
lol wouldnt be a 2pac thread without this 24/7 s**t talker to pop up in here...lol i swear he pops up more then pacs fans
 7 years ago '04        #115
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 4REAL said:
Wow real hot. He said "Rikers Island Flashbacks". Real fire right there. Quit being a nerd and trying to hype that diss. :rolleyes:

no need to hype it

if you listen to it and honestly think its average, i dont know what to tell you
 7 years ago '04        #116
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol@ me d!ckriding P

this thread is as much me making fun of Prodigy for being such a loser his whole life as it is me making fun of Tupac for losing to this loser

Pacs unreleased mobb disses is weak as f**k. . .
uh oh...another abstractq "fact"

lol ok watever u say champ
 7 years ago '04        #117
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
uh oh...another abstractq "fact"

lol ok watever u say champ

rofl what would you n*ggas do if it wasnt for smilies?

why yall so hurt i brought up P slaughtering Pac though and proved that wasnt nobody scared of his punk a.ss?
 7 years ago '05        #118
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
no need to hype it

if you listen to it and honestly think its average, i dont know what to tell you
It's an average song. It sounded like every other one of Mobb Deep's songs that they use to make back then. It didn't even stand out as a diss track. It blended in with all the rest of the songs on Hell On Earth. I had to listen to it a few times before I even realized it was a diss. That song went over so many people's heads that until this day lots of people aren't even aware that Mobb Deep put out a diss track. It took Mobb Deep about 8 months-1 year just to come up with that diss song when all Pac did was drop an adlib on them at the end of a track. That track is not hard at all. Sorry.
 7 years ago '04        #119
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 abstractq said:
i dont know what to tell you
:dancingcool:

must just not be that big of a fan of lyrics or flow or delivery or content. . .

go figure. . .
 7 years ago '04        #120
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
rofl@ 8 months to respond tho

hit em up came out when? like may/june?

drop a gem on em I heard by august at the latest. . .before i started school for sure
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now