You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2010, 10:55 PM         #61
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously, dudes stay trynna "convince" people that Pac was overrated. The fact that Pac get so much love seems to bother these cats
 7 years ago '07        #62
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 abstractq said:
LOL@ Pac making Big famous

n*ggas is really ODing now. . .BIG was famous as soon as he dropped Juicy. That s**t was a certified hit in the summer of 94. Ready to die sold 3 million, which was more than any Pac album could dream of selling before the beef

Pac wasnt even a platinum n*gga until the first shooting and the beef. I think he went gold on the album with keep ya head up, then he gets shot and now people go back and buy his old albums

lol@ pac getting mad at BIG cause he felt BIG stole his style. . .if thats the case, why was he mad eager to chill with BIG when he got clapped up in quad city studios?

you n*ggas meng. . .

nah Pac went Platinum in 94 with Strickly 4 My n*ggaZ. That was before he got shot that same year. Biggies first album didn't reach double plat until 96. Pac sold twice that in 5 months with All Eyes on Me. His previous album Me Against the World did 2 Mil in 95. Pac sold about 9 Mil while he was alive.
 7 years ago '04        #63
Lords 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 32 32
 abstractq said:
The east and west beef is after he got clapped

whatever. . .this aint even worth arguing if you cant even get ya hip-hop timelines
Thats a negative..east n west wuz beefin before either of them got bodied..perhaps u have to get ur timeline str8..

"east coast aint got no luv fa snoop dogg? Let it b known then.." Anybody remember? Ill say it did get worse after pac died tho..

I dont even kno y everybody arguin..everything is just oppinion based..wit whos fav rapper is whos..to each is own brotha
 7 years ago '05        #64
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
ya actin like P aint that n*gga n back then woulda bodied almost anyone..that bein said pac is the goat in anyones opinion that counts
 12-05-2010, 12:29 AM         #65
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice thread bro

toopack was most def overrated.
 7 years ago '04        #66
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Lords said:
Thats a negative..east n west wuz beefin before either of them got bodied..perhaps u have to get ur timeline str8..

"east coast aint got no luv fa snoop dogg? Let it b known then.." Anybody remember? Ill say it did get worse after pac died tho..

I dont even kno y everybody arguin..everything is just oppinion based..wit whos fav rapper is whos..to each is own brotha

Pac was clapped up in late 94

and then clapped up again in 96

Both did wonders for his popularity
 7 years ago '04        #67
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 A-L-P said:
nah Pac went Platinum in 94 with Strickly 4 My n*ggaZ. That was before he got shot that same year. Biggies first album didn't reach double plat until 96. Pac sold twice that in 5 months with All Eyes on Me. His previous album Me Against the World did 2 Mil in 95. Pac sold about 9 Mil while he was alive.

Strictly for my n*ggaz was certified plat on 4/19/1995

like i said after the beef got started and he had got shot. Once pac did the whole 'Oh I got shot/Oh I r*ped a b**ch/Oh Im in jail/Oh i dont like BIG' spiel, THATS when n*ggas started hoppin on his sack. It was never the music

Ready to die was Plat within 5 months and double plat in a year

again. . .just the facts
 7 years ago '04        #68
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 antdog said:
another n*gga that's upset about pac, god damn let it go

far from that

i f**ks with Pac music every now and then and i hold no ill will towards him

Just every now and then i might read some of the s**t you n*ggas say about the life and times of tupac shakur, and you n*ggas be goin overboard to the point of downing other MCs. Stretchin the truth all crazy.

Look at this thread by itself. . .n*ggas sayin that people wasnt sayin 2pacs name because they was scared. FOH. . .I came up in that era and wasnt NOBODY scared to say 2pacs name. There was a gang of East coast n*ggas that brought it to pac, from kim to Mobb, to

[video - click to view]

Then other n*ggas sayin Pac made BIG. . .like really? It wasnt even until the quad city shooting that I even knew that they knew who each other were like that. Wasnt no major Pac and BIG collabs to blow big up
 7 years ago '06        #69
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
n*gga's still talkin s**t about dead men. Just let these n*ggas legacy's rest.
 7 years ago '06        #70
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
they cant brah, 2pac and biggie just bother some people for some odd reason

Yeah i guess so. I mean it's stupid because the one's talking about them probably were babies or young a.ss kids when Pac and Biggie were at their peak.

n*ggas be talking like they knew these guys personally. Both of these dead rappers lead the way or spilled blood in order for other people to be where they are today. 4real

Just goes to show that n*ggaz live to hate on others.

Last edited by davon4204; 12-05-2010 at 08:39 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #71
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
exactly:dancingcool:, its just some people hate to see they get so much love for what they have done

Haha.....then they come on BX start a hate thread and try and find any rapper who made a diss song to add to make themselves feel good. It's like a confidence booster for haters or something.

Hatin is no longer a virus....it's a modern day epidemic.
 7 years ago '04        #72
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
soooooo, n*ggas lost the argument and now tryna analyze my character?

hilarity. . .
 12-05-2010, 08:52 AM         #73
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ these two f**gots giving each other reacharounds.

Tupac sucks.
 7 years ago '06        #74
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Lol @ these two f**gots giving each other reacharounds.

Tupac sucks.

Stupidity is a bliss.
 7 years ago '06        #75
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Curtisimo said:
I thoroughly cosign this thread.

Nobody thought Pac was the best rapper at any time intill them bullets entered homie in midtown.

And n*ggaz love to talk about his sales knowing damn well his sales tripled up after he got murked.
hmm.. knicks, jets, yankees. no wonder why you co-signed this thread and probably don't like 2pac. anyways, his sales were at 5 mill with AEOM like in 2 weeks. he was selling the most in the game when it was about the body of ones work. and that "he got k!lled, his sells went up" argument is weak. but that just shows you how big 2pac was and how much of an impact he had. biggie, proof, big pun, etc didn't sell that much after they died. is he overrated? not to me, but to each is own.
 7 years ago '06        #76
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I thoroughly cosign this thread.

Nobody thought Pac was the best rapper at any time intill them bullets entered homie in midtown.

And n*ggaz love to talk about his sales knowing damn well his sales tripled up after he got murked.

Tupac was a great rapper before he died. And it wasn't only his rapping that made him great. He was a poet. He had power behind his words that moved people politically. He had knowledge that others didn't especially growing up in the struggle with his parents being Black Panthers.

And the Elite really hated that s**t. And as we all know through history any person with power who's not with them has been k!lled. So he probably lived longer then he thought he would.

You n*ggaz always quik to run on here talking about Tupac sucks because to you it's all about the music. You muthaf**ka's need to go learn some s**t and get some inside knowledge but like it's said........if a n*gga robs you just hide your money in books.

Last edited by davon4204; 12-05-2010 at 09:33 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Don Kaliko said:
hmm.. knicks, jets, yankees. no wonder why you co-signed this thread and probably don't like 2pac. anyways, his sales were at 5 mill with AEOM like in 2 weeks. he was selling the most in the game when it was about the body of ones work. and that "he got k!lled, his sells went up" argument is weak. but that just shows you how big 2pac was and how much of an impact he had. biggie, proof, big pun, etc didn't sell that much after they died. is he overrated? not to me, but to each is own.

1st off, BIG went diamond after he died

2nd off, Pac's popularity stems from the controversies, not just his death. He was a middle level rapper in terms of popularity before

1. The quad city shooting
2. The r*pe charge
3. The jail time
4. The beef with BIG

By the time all that was done, pac had a whole new image and was running with it and was crazy popular by then

But when it was just him and the music, you woulda been hard pressed to find someone say thatPac was their FAVORITE rapper. It was all about Snoop, Dre, Wu at that time. And underground heads loved Nas. . .the white boys loved ATCQ. . .well actually everybody f**ked with ATCQ
 7 years ago '04        #78
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
You know how I know you don't know what your talking about?

Because you made a thread "You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?"

Nuff said.
 7 years ago '04        #79
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
rofl@ young. . .you n*ggas default arguments is funny as f**k

Oh Pac just got him mad
Oh He was only a kid when this s**t was going down

the reality is, most of these posters on BX are either

1. white
2. not from america
3. Born in the mid to late 80s

Its shows in all their posts. . .I am none of the above. Let the n*ggas from america thats pushing 30 or above holla at me if they wanna debate this and we can go back and forth on facts and see whats what

if you aint that, the rest of yall can shut the f**k up and play your position
 7 years ago '05        #80
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
This thread is so stupid. First of all, the world in 94-96 wasn't as global and big as it was in this day and age on the internet. In NYC in your local neighborhood, 2Pac's name may have not come up in convos but on the westcoast, I'm sure it was a different story. Out in New Jersey, the westcoast was embraced. AEOM used to get lots of play in NJ neighborhoods. I remember children and everyone period throwing up the westside hand sign and remember seeing some people wearing their bandannas to the front like Pac. Really, don't try to speak for all hip hop fans back then. Just because in NYC, it may have been all about Wu, Big, and Nas doesn't mean it was like that worldwide.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy