You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
i know cause unlike most of you f**ks, i was alive and living this hip-hop s**t back then

if n*ggas was havin an argument about the best rapper, 2pacs name was NOT coming up

round about 1993-94 it was all about dre and snoop, then on the east some n*ggas would have mentioned method man and maybe raekwon, underground n*ggas rode for nas hard as f**k, maybe BIG

once the beef with BIG popped off then you start to see n*ggas like yeah i f**k with pac, but its mostly for the image not the music

before then n*ggas f**ked with pac because every now and then he made a dope song you could play in front of your mom rofl
Round 93-94 it was alla bout dre snoop and the wu = yes. Nas = yeah, but he was still underground. BIG? Maybe late 94. 2pac made BIG famous, whole ready to die album image is copied by 2pac image.
il
Why do u think 2pac got so mad at Biggie ?

At 96 when he came out with AEOM, it was all about 2pac, he sold 2 millions in 2 months or more i think, im not that 100%. Anyway AEOM was a huge sucess.

Get your facts right next time, he were the best rapper then and he is now also.
 7 years ago '05        #42
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
The threadstarter is an idiot. 2Pac was the biggest rap artists in the world before he got shot. Pac in 96 was like the champion calling out challengers. Mobb Deep's diss to 2Pac is so overrated. I like Mobb Deep and Drop A Gem On Em was a good song but as a diss song, it's okay at best. They dedicated an entire diss track to 2Pac while 2Pac only dropped verses and ad-libs on Mobb Deep. Really, Mobb Deep wasn't any factor. Threadstarter lost.
 7 years ago '04        #43
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2822 2822
 uddart said:
Round 93-94 it was alla bout dre snoop and the wu = yes. Nas = yeah, but he was still underground. BIG? Maybe late 94. 2pac made BIG famous, whole ready to die album image is copied by 2pac image.
il
Why do u think 2pac got so mad at Biggie ?

At 96 when he came out with AEOM, it was all about 2pac, he sold 2 millions in 2 months or more i think, im not that 100%. Anyway AEOM was a huge sucess.

Get your facts right next time, he were the best rapper then and he is now also.

LOL@ Pac making Big famous

n*ggas is really ODing now. . .BIG was famous as soon as he dropped Juicy. That s**t was a certified hit in the summer of 94. Ready to die sold 3 million, which was more than any Pac album could dream of selling before the beef

Pac wasnt even a platinum n*gga until the first shooting and the beef. I think he went gold on the album with keep ya head up, then he gets shot and now people go back and buy his old albums

lol@ pac getting mad at BIG cause he felt BIG stole his style. . .if thats the case, why was he mad eager to chill with BIG when he got clapped up in quad city studios?

you n*ggas meng. . .
 7 years ago '04        #44
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 4REAL said:
The threadstarter is an idiot. 2Pac was the biggest rap artists in the world before he got shot. Pac in 96 was like the champion calling out challengers. Mobb Deep's diss to 2Pac is so overrated. I like Mobb Deep and Drop A Gem On Em was a good song but as a diss song, it's okay at best. They dedicated an entire diss track to 2Pac while 2Pac only dropped verses and ad-libs on Mobb Deep. Really, Mobb Deep wasn't any factor. Threadstarter lost.

pac was shot before 96 you moron. . .
 7 years ago '08        #45
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17156 17156
It is weird looking back that Mobb Deep did this lol
 7 years ago '04        #46
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 The N said:
It is weird looking back that Mobb Deep did this lol

i was just sayin the same s**t

Around that time though P was really one of the illest. But that n*gga has truly never been the same since Takeover and Summerjam. He still show flashes of his old self but his whole aura is gone
 7 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Lmfao stick to d!ck riding Kobe..We could give a f**k what you think.....Pac farting >>>> ur life
 7 years ago '04        #48
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
Lmfao stick to d!ck riding Kobe..We could give a f**k what you think.....Pac farting >>>> ur life

man rofl@ we

i do always find it funny though when young white guys wanna tell me whats what tho in hip-hop, so please continue. . .
 7 years ago '09        #49
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19326 19326
 abstractq said:
ima just take a wild stab and a.ssume that English is your second language

conventional use of english would tell you that when someone says "Nobody was f**kin with Pac like that" it doesnt literally mean that NOBODY was a pac stan. It just means that it wasnt a popular opinion to have and you might get clowned for saying that Pac was the best rapper back then

So to help you in future endeavors, my european friend. . .when someone says they are hot as hell, that also doesnt mean that they are as hot as hell gets literally

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #50
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
your points are weak

[pic - click to view]

Irrefutable facts...

Sorry
 7 years ago '04        #51
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
 abstractq said:
to this day he remains the only W in Punching Bag P's career

and before yall go in about this coming out after he died. . .it didnt.
lmaothese mobb deep cats was shook as hell in atlanta when the outlawz was sayin s**t when they were sittin in a car lookin forward....your opinion, but negro please...pac jsut talkin about em s**tted on these midgets...
 7 years ago '04        #52
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 abstractq said:
can we go beyond the ABC reasoning for a minute

i hope you realize there are LEGIONS of 2pac fans that are thoroughly convinced that 2pac had the entire east coast shook of him while he was walkin the earth and part of his aura is based off that

the reality is that munchkin P crushed this n*gga

that = overration. . .
Even if that were the case, that's definitely NOT where most 2Pac fans give the man his praise. It obviously came from his catalog of work, his depth, his emotions and true feelings being put in songs. That man made moving art with his music.

All that beef s**t is for the birds.
 7 years ago '10        #53
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #54
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 abstractq said:
pac was shot before 96 you moron. . .
Tell me something that I don't know, you attention wh0ore.
 7 years ago '10        #55
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 xiahadix said:
lyrically.. pac was AVERAGE as hell... what made him marketable was his thug life, tough guy persona, even tho deep down he was a sensitive PRINCESS, and his undoubtable raw energy he brought to every track.. other than that.. if he didnt die.. i HIGHLY doubt hed be placed in peoples top 5's... just my 2 cents...

hennesseeyyyy... enemiess.... penitentioryyyyyyy... f**k outta here with that garbage..
looks at avy
 12-04-2010, 10:15 PM         #56
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DONT U GOT SICKLE CELL MAKE U HAVE A SEIZURE ON STAGE U AINT FEELIN WELL! man that was cold
 7 years ago '10        #57
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
LOL@ Pac making Big famous

n*ggas is really ODing now. . .BIG was famous as soon as he dropped Juicy. That s**t was a certified hit in the summer of 94. Ready to die sold 3 million, which was more than any Pac album could dream of selling before the beef

Pac wasnt even a platinum n*gga until the first shooting and the beef. I think he went gold on the album with keep ya head up, then he gets shot and now people go back and buy his old albums

lol@ pac getting mad at BIG cause he felt BIG stole his style. . .if thats the case, why was he mad eager to chill with BIG when he got clapped up in quad city studios?

you n*ggas meng. . .

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #58
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 abstractq said:
"Clocks is ticking. . .ya days is numbered, in low digits
You look suspicious. . .suspect n*ggas is b**ches"

brutal. . .
Yo this video was funny. Pac went from talking soft to just going off. Dude was dope but he seemed bi polar. Don't know if it was an act or how he really was. But rip. One of the best. But not the goat to me.
 12-04-2010, 10:31 PM         #59
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another n*gga that's upset about pac, god damn let it go
 7 years ago '10        #60
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 antdog said:
another n*gga that's upset about pac, god damn let it go
that fat f**k biggie fans are mad
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy