You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2010, 01:41 AM         #281
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
You are like that abstraqt dude, got all wrong, no backup for your facts. Only your own opinion cause u are a hater. Have u even seen one documentary from that time ? When they have interview rappers about their opinions?

U should since u seem to know nothing.

2pac hade nothing to be jealous about, he is not indepentent of anyone, so what if he got betrayed? That showed who is the b**ches and which people are your friends. So he had to get back at BIG cause he had f**ked him up, betrayed him. So he gathered all his energy that he had collected and made a classic bomb record in 2 weeks.

Please post your source that BIG would outsell 2pac? How is that possible when 2pac were considered the best rapper when HE WERE ALIVE. IM A f**kING PAC STAN EVERY1 KNOWS JAYS THE GREATEST DUE TO FACT BUT UH......IM A PAC STAN SO f**k THE FACTS

Go to some other forums with your lies cause no one want to hear you out kid
Dam I wonder which rappers considered Pac the greatest.....Jay? Nas? Wu? Dre? Snoop? who was saying this n*gga was the best lol and to argue that Pac was a better rapper then Big Just proves u know NOTHING about hiphop

Oh you say Pac wasnt jealous? wasnt he crying about how Biggie stole his style and was a big star riding around in limos while he was in jail? Thats not being jealous
 7 years ago '06        #282
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 slimdogg3325 said:
the hell is wrong with yall? none of u know wut happened. stop speculatin and go get some money
 7 years ago '10        #283
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 YoungHotGod said:
Sir You are an idiot Because Like I said Bigs Life after death went diamond Pacs AEOM went 9x plat and Bigs Ready to die went 4x plat, Before Pac had AEOM he hadnt touched 4x plat So stop saying Big didnt out sell Pac, And um go get me were u read that k!ll7D was Pacs greatest selling album because according to facts Pacs greatest hits sold more then any album....followed by AEOM which once again went 9x plat so when you call me a ignorant fool im dieing because I alrdy know that k!ll7D 28mil was bs lol

n forgot no1 said Pac wasnt f**king famous I seen abstract say it a million times, Pac wasnt considred the greatest and isnt the greatest, I think due to facts Jay-z would be considred the greatest but you dont listen to facts and ye i spelt alot of s**t wrong but i dont give a f**k lmao
Dude u cant compare BIG albums that came out when he was dead and 2pacs albums when he was alive. I told ya that earlier kid.

U can convince me with your facts if u can post facts and sources to the following.
What was Biggies sells with RTD from 1994-1996
and compare it to 2pacs MATW 1994-1996.

And compare Life after death that is an album that came after he died? That equals more sells
with..
7 day theory that came after 2pacs death.

U cant compare AEOM and life after death, that's just stupid. Like your arguments.

And if u dumb a.ss compare AEOM and RTD then u are like abstracq, AEOM was only out for 7 months before 2pac died. So take then RTD 7 first months if u can find that fact.

Did 2pac have a chance to promote his album on tour like BIG? No he was in jail so have that in mind.

Well if u search 2pac best selling album, 50% says 7 day theory, and 50% says AEOM.

But nas - illmatic is said to be the best rap album ever, and still it hasn't many sells. So your argument about sells equals GOAT, is failing. Cause in the end 2pac have more sells overall cause he was more effective in the studio than BIG. He spent 2 weeks for AEOM and only 1 week for 7 day theory. Only me who thinks that is pretty amazing?

The only one who can be considered the greatest except BIG and pac is either Nas or Eminem. Jay-z got some few good tracks but not the greatest. But between 2pac and BIG, 2pac have more components to call him the GOAT
 7 years ago '10        #284
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 YoungHotGod said:
Dam I wonder which rappers considered Pac the greatest.....Jay? Nas? Wu? Dre? Snoop? who was saying this n*gga was the best lol and to argue that Pac was a better rapper then Big Just proves u know NOTHING about hiphop

Oh you say Pac wasnt jealous? wasnt he crying about how Biggie stole his style and was a big star riding around in limos while he was in jail? Thats not being jealous
Apparently AEOM showed that he hadn't anything to be jealous about
 7 years ago '04        #285
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,383 | Props total: 29523 29523
 YoungHotGod said:
Idiot all he said was Prodigys diss murdered Pacs diss which it clearly did I dont understand why Pac stans think Pac was a god lmao when he was just a f**king rapist lol
lik scary a.ss prodigy is a threat...n1gga please...it was a p!ss poor example...maybe you and abstract should go get coffee...but like some1 said in here...u 2 went from tryin make a point to str8 up hate...so by all means carry on lmao
 7 years ago '04        #286
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2793 2793
Can we just wrap this up neatly though?

Pac wasnt a major seller before he got shot the first time. He had been in the game since 91 and only went gold once
Pac obviously didnt have anybody shook considering the number of diss tracks aimed at him
Pac blew up because he got shot and went to jail
death helped boost Pacs sales tremendously

Prodigy brought it to Pac something serious
BIG was king of NY without using the beef to boost himself

the end. . .
 12-08-2010, 10:47 AM         #287
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
Dude u cant compare BIG albums that came out when he was dead and 2pacs albums when he was alive. I told ya that earlier kid.

U can convince me with your facts if u can post facts and sources to the following.
What was Biggies sells with RTD from 1994-1996
and compare it to 2pacs MATW 1994-1996.

And compare Life after death that is an album that came after he died? That equals more sells
with..
7 day theory that came after 2pacs death.

U cant compare AEOM and life after death, that's just stupid. Like your arguments.

And if u dumb a.ss compare AEOM and RTD then u are like abstracq, AEOM was only out for 7 months before 2pac died. So take then RTD 7 first months if u can find that fact.

Did 2pac have a chance to promote his album on tour like BIG? No he was in jail so have that in mind.

Well if u search 2pac best selling album, 50% says 7 day theory, and 50% says AEOM.

But nas - illmatic is said to be the best rap album ever, and still it hasn't many sells. So your argument about sells equals GOAT, is failing. Cause in the end 2pac have more sells overall cause he was more effective in the studio than BIG. He spent 2 weeks for AEOM and only 1 week for 7 day theory. Only me who thinks that is pretty amazing?

The only one who can be considered the greatest except BIG and pac is either Nas or Eminem. Jay-z got some few good tracks but not the greatest. But between 2pac and BIG, 2pac have more components to call him the GOAT

Let me get this in your dumb head AEOM went 9x plat RTD went diamond AEOM is pacs best selling albums besides his greatest hits album. Lol at saying 50% say K7D lmao u mad
 7 years ago '10        #288
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
20 pages???!!! this thread is overrated

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #289
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 YoungHotGod said:
Let me get this in your dumb head AEOM went 9x plat RTD went diamond AEOM is pacs best selling albums besides his greatest hits album. Lol at saying 50% say K7D lmao u mad
u said life after death was certified diamond, confused with your delusional facts?
 7 years ago '10        #290
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:

Pac wasnt a major seller before he got shot the first time. He had been in the game since 91 and only went gold once
Pac obviously didnt have anybody shook considering the number of diss tracks aimed at him

the end. . .
Let someone else do it who got a neutral opinion about it
 7 years ago '10        #291
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
yes he's overrated but even without being overrated he's still the goat..
 7 years ago '04        #292
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:

the end. . .
lol and you talk out your a.ss with your opinions and try to make em into "facts"
and some pac fan pissed you off.........
you used a p!ss poor example to help you prove your point which it didnt.....
you went from proving points to hate......
you are way too serious into this when its jsut your opinion.....
and you cry too much.....
let it go...thanks
 7 years ago '04        #293
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 rdrake said:
20 pages???!!! this thread is overrated

:cool-smiley-009:
:agreement6:
realest s**t said in here....
 7 years ago '04        #294
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol and you talk out your a.ss with your opinions and try to make em into "facts"
and some pac fan pissed you off.........
you used a p!ss poor example to help you prove your point which it didnt.....
you went from proving points to hate......
you are way too serious into this when its jsut your opinion.....
and you cry too much.....
let it go...thanks

lol@ all this attention focused on me tho. . .u concerned about my mental state?

hilarity
 7 years ago '10        #295
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol@ all this attention focused on me tho. . .u concerned about my mental state?

hilarity
btw kid have u even seen this? Because u seem to "know" a lot about Biggie.

[video - click to view]

02.01 "Biggie used to open for 2pac"
and 2pac accused him for trying having him k!lled
 7 years ago '05        #296
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
It's sad how abstract has to use other aliases to come defend himself.
 12-09-2010, 11:11 AM         #297
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
u said life after death was certified diamond, confused with your delusional facts?
Clearly I meant Life after death was diamond not RTD , gg u mad
 7 years ago '04        #298
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 4REAL said:
It's sad how abstract has to use other aliases to come defend himself.
lol@ aliases

when i bodied every point in here for dolo pretty much. . .

i undertsand tho. . .the blows to your psyche are comin from all angles. . .you feel jumped

reminicent of Pac gettin jumped comin up in baltimore
 7 years ago '07        #299
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
We still discussing old s**t from biased views?
 7 years ago '05        #300
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 abstractq said:
lol@ aliases

when i bodied every point in here for dolo pretty much. . .

i undertsand tho. . .the blows to your psyche are comin from all angles. . .you feel jumped

reminicent of Pac gettin jumped comin up in baltimore
You or anyone in here has yet to "body" any of my points.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago