You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #261
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
when pac said he would run thr train on mobb deep that pretty much them
 7 years ago '04        #262
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 philly337 said:
Lol this dude has to be 15-20...tries to say kobe better then jordan and now nobody liked pac before he died wtf?

And wow at saying east/west beef started after he died

I said after he died? Nahhh

I said after he got shot.....

Engage ya brain
 7 years ago '04        #263
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 LOpacino said:
when pac said he would run thr train on mobb deep that pretty much them

Homo prison s**t
 7 years ago '04        #264
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1272 1272
 The Warrior said:
that's a bad example because eminem is a cornball and no ones takes him serious. jackson could have said "eminem is corny" in a random interview and absolutely sonned him for life in the eyes of everyone.
You really think that? Eminem has a hardcore fan base, ain't none of those dudes give a f**k about what MJ has to say
 12-07-2010, 06:03 PM         #265
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac was officaly rapping in 1988 Big in 1991 Now sdfu its fact or umad.

Who says Pacs albums are classics because they are not AEOM is probaly his only classic, but you being his stan , probaly see everything he does as a classic.

Ok so now your making up excuses if Pac was mad that biggie didnt help him fine the shooter blah blah then why would he expect biggie to come and see him?

So you already confessed you wrote wrong (f**king idiot)

..Sigh also I meant to say Bigs first album went 4x platnium, Pacs first 3 albums didnt even go 3x platnium........How did Pac make Big a star....LMAO

Killuminati is not the best selling rap album get off Pacs d!ck

uudart wtf name is dat?
 7 years ago '08        #266
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
the hell is wrong with yall? none of u know wut happened. stop speculatin and go get some money
 12-07-2010, 06:12 PM         #267
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly this thread is dumb s**t your all Pac/Big stans, im a Cam fan f**k Pac and Big

The better artist PAC the better rapper BIG

Pac got jealous of Big , Pac has like 10 reasons why hes mad at Big
1. Shooting
2. Didnt visit him in jail
3. Who shot ya?
4. He signed with Puff

Um I just wanna know that interview when Pacs like 17-18? He says he would never call a female a b**ch and hes a f*g boy and s**t and then he goes and 2 years later hes a f**king big gangster and hes "realer" then Big?

Im sure you Pac stans have a explantion for all this s**t

(Big outsold Pac when they were both alive) So obviously Pac dieing increased his STAN base....
 12-07-2010, 06:14 PM         #268
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol I just read this n*gga Pac was a pansy and then 2 years later? thug life and k!lling cops? n*gga barely lived a f**king thug life n*gga started saying thug life after he was famous, all that money and s**t...im sure he wasnt on the streets LOL
 12-07-2010, 06:36 PM         #269
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was thug life before all eyez on me
 7 years ago '04        #270
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
also a ballerina. . .
 7 years ago '04        #271
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 kiddrocay said:
Crazy how this thread went from him trying to prove why pac is overrated to hate
LOL yup....
 12-07-2010, 08:38 PM         #272
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this f**got youngmic STILL in this thread? get a hobby or job u f**kin twinkle toes lover
 7 years ago '10        #273
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 YoungHotGod said:
2Pac was officaly rapping in 1988 Big in 1991 Now sdfu its fact or umad.

Who says Pacs albums are classics because they are not AEOM is probaly his only classic, but you being his stan , probaly see everything he does as a classic.

Ok so now your making up excuses if Pac was mad that biggie didnt help him fine the shooter blah blah then why would he expect biggie to come and see him?

So you already confessed you wrote wrong (f**king idiot)

..Sigh also I meant to say Bigs first album went 4x platnium, Pacs first 3 albums didnt even go 3x platnium........How did Pac make Big a star....LMAO

Killuminati is not the best selling rap album get off Pacs d!ck

uudart wtf name is dat?
dude ask a alot of people, it isnt your opinion who decides what the majority says? search for 2pac classic albums, u will find more then AEOM, cause BIG felt guilty about it. 2pac had helped him so much, he maybe could have explained why this happend? No he is a coward and chose to be a fake player and suck puffys d!ck.

I honestly didnt think someone would correct me, cause it wasnt the most important thing i wrote.

EH? 2pac was famous because of his 2 first albums and a couple of movies. Or did u think 2pac was no-one at that time? damn kid get your mind straight.

I really love doing this, i really do. Proving ignorant fools like u having wrong about things that u are so 100% about. It's like every BIG video on youtube all kids type "BIG BEST IN THE WORLD, BIG > 2pac".

Search google you idiot, k!lluminati 7 day theory, 28 million copies worldwide.
 7 years ago '10        #274
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 YoungHotGod said:
Honestly this thread is dumb s**t your all Pac/Big stans, im a Cam fan f**k Pac and Big

The better artist PAC the better rapper BIG

Pac got jealous of Big , Pac has like 10 reasons why hes mad at Big
1. Shooting
2. Didnt visit him in jail
3. Who shot ya?
4. He signed with Puff

Um I just wanna know that interview when Pacs like 17-18? He says he would never call a female a b**ch and hes a f*g boy and s**t and then he goes and 2 years later hes a f**king big gangster and hes "realer" then Big?

Im sure you Pac stans have a explantion for all this s**t

(Big outsold Pac when they were both alive) So obviously Pac dieing increased his STAN base....
You are like that abstraqt dude, got all wrong, no backup for your facts. Only your own opinion cause u are a hater. Have u even seen one documentary from that time ? When they have interview rappers about their opinions?

U should since u seem to know nothing.

2pac hade nothing to be jealous about, he is not indepentent of anyone, so what if he got betrayed? That showed who is the b**ches and which people are your friends. So he had to get back at BIG cause he had f**ked him up, betrayed him. So he gathered all his energy that he had collected and made a classic bomb record in 2 weeks.

Please post your source that BIG would outsell 2pac? How is that possible when 2pac were considered the best rapper when HE WERE ALIVE. And he is now also.

Go to some other forums with your lies cause no one want to hear you out kid
 7 years ago '10        #275
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
Seems like abbstractq & younghotgod have listen to the 3 first links that comes up on the word 2pac on youtube and cba to download his albums. And going after wikipedia facts that is so un-reliable.

The realness just pours out of him, i get so damn smarter by just watching this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by uddart; 12-07-2010 at 09:11 PM..
 12-07-2010, 11:02 PM         #276
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^shut ur ballerina spunk loving a.ss up...
writing love letters to a ten yr old dead man...fuk outta here
 7 years ago '04        #277
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 JoeyTheGod said:
^shut ur ballerina spunk loving a.ss up...
writing love letters to a ten yr old dead man...fuk outta here
lol u more in pac threads than his own fans...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #278
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Let's go to every day facts like Pac's charity work. How many of you bums wanna hate on that?

Photo from Tupac’s “A Place Called Home” Program

[pic - click to view]

12-08-2010, 01:36 AM         #279
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
dude ask a alot of people, it isnt your opinion who decides what the majority says? search for 2pac classic albums, u will find more then AEOM, cause BIG felt guilty about it. 2pac had helped him so much, he maybe could have explained why this happend? No he is a coward and chose to be a fake player and suck puffys d!ck.

I honestly didnt think someone would correct me, cause it wasnt the most important thing i wrote.

EH? 2pac was famous because of his 2 first albums and a couple of movies. Or did u think 2pac was no-one at that time? damn kid get your mind straight.

I really love doing this, i really do. Proving ignorant fools like u having wrong about things that u are so 100% about. It's like every BIG video on youtube all kids type "BIG BEST IN THE WORLD, BIG > 2pac".

Search google you idiot, k!lluminati 7 day theory, 28 million copies worldwide.
Sir You are an idiot Because Like I said Bigs Life after death went diamond Pacs AEOM went 9x plat and Bigs Ready to die went 4x plat, Before Pac had AEOM he hadnt touched 4x plat So stop saying Big didnt out sell Pac, And um go get me were u read that k!ll7D was Pacs greatest selling album because according to facts Pacs greatest hits sold more then any album....followed by AEOM which once again went 9x plat so when you call me a ignorant fool im dieing because I alrdy know that k!ll7D 28mil was bs lol

n forgot no1 said Pac wasnt f**king famous I seen abstract say it a million times, Pac wasnt considred the greatest and isnt the greatest, I think due to facts Jay-z would be considred the greatest but you dont listen to facts and ye i spelt alot of s**t wrong but i dont give a f**k lmao
 12-08-2010, 01:37 AM         #280
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
All I can do is laugh at this

Prodigy>>>Pac?????????

[pic - click to view]

Idiot all he said was Prodigys diss murdered Pacs diss which it clearly did I dont understand why Pac stans think Pac was a god lmao when he was just a f**king rapist lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy