You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
how much before the beef?

Pac= gold n*gga

BIG = platinum n*gga
Your thread starts with "to this day." We're talking about longevity, right? I don't understand... is your argument that he's overrated today or in 1994? Make up your mind.
 7 years ago '04        #242
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 ivan1087 said:
Your thread starts with "to this day." We're talking about longevity, right? I don't understand... is your argument that he's overrated today or in 1994? Make up your mind.

man rofl. . .did you even read this thread? or u just angry at the title?
 7 years ago '05        #243
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
man rofl. . .did you even read this thread? or u just angry at the title?
Tell me. Are we talking about all-time or some time in 94.

If we're talking 94, you could argue that Method Man > 2Pac. Prodigy and Method Man were arguably the best emcees before Pac dominated in 1995 and 1996. Obviously that argument hasn't held up over the test of time.

So at the end of the day, is 2Pac overrated? Nah. I say he deserves all the love he gets.

Since you like reading so much, you might enjoy these posts from my website:

7 years ago '04        #244
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
holy s**t

you got a 2pac website?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooofffff fffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
 7 years ago '04        #245
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29624 29624
 abstractq said:
Thats just it tho. . .EVERYBODY done sonned mobb deep. They been bullied by anybody they ever f**ked with. Keith murray rocked that n*gga prodigy. Jay exposed the s**t out of him. Saigon boxed him out. Budden s**tted on him. Nas buried him. Tru life made them strip nekkid

But pac supposed to be supern*gga bullying a whole coast. . .annd prodigy brought it right to his face. . .

Thanks for making my point
u have no point...song came out in august u say....or was leaked...your point is a dumbass opinion....cuz this lil prodigy didnt want it in atlanta...dude s**tted on them on countless songs that were unreleased...we dont know wat coudve happened so cut it out..the man died, is wat it is....p is a sucka...sounds good in the booth but pus*y in person....lol u thinkin he gets some kinda of junior badge for that...lmao f**k outta here...and dont tell people they angry at your title, cuz some delusional pac fan mustve pissed u off to make this thread...lol...hey, i respect you did a mature attention whoring...especially with your "facts"
 7 years ago '06        #246
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
stop posting to this dumb dude for real. in the end KIDROCAY IS A BIGGIE STAN. It dosen't matter how much proof you give him he'll still try to argue you down instead of taking heed to a time when he was still playing power rangers. Dude Big did have great numbers no one is doubting that, no one said he didn't have a following but you know what the McRib is nasty as hell but you know they have sold over a million of them this week, know why? Because it is Mcdonalds, back then in the 90's people bought albums for the label not the act. Craig Mack did numbers too but it's not hard when 3 or 4 singles are released before the album drops or for every song you want to release you make a remix and play the remix on the radio. So now you have the actually album and then all of these singles so that you can hear you song you bought the cd for to find out it wasnt there. He had a great marketing team at Bad Boy to help push his album and to get him on college tours around the country.

oh yeah Brenda's got a baby actually put 2pac on, not the beef. the beef just made people who didn't listen to east coast intrested.
 7 years ago '05        #247
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
holy s**t

you got a 2pac website?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooofffff fffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

No, tard. It's a website with thousands of posts and I linked you to 2 of them which discuss 2Pac.

7 years ago '04        #248
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
u have no point...song came out in august u say....or was leaked...your point is a dumbass opinion....cuz this lil prodigy didnt want it in atlanta...dude s**tted on them on countless songs that were unreleased...we dont know wat coudve happened so cut it out..the man died, is wat it is....p is a sucka...sounds good in the booth but pus*y in person....lol u thinkin he gets some kinda of junior badge for that...lmao f**k outta here...and dont tell people they angry at your title, cuz some delusional pac fan mustve pissed u off to make this thread...lol...hey, i respect you did a mature attention whoring...especially with your "facts"

who told you P was shook in atl tho? The Outlawz?

lol@ calling a n*gga who has been here since 2004 and made a grand total of 2 threads not related to upping music an attention wh0ore

n*ggas is hilarious. . .

Point is. . .if you n*ggas think that Pac had the whole east coast shook, why P step to him so forcefully?
 7 years ago '04        #249
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
who told you P was shook in atl tho? The Outlawz?

lol@ calling a n*gga who has been here since 2004 and made a grand total of 2 threads not related to upping music an attention wh0ore

n*ggas is hilarious. . .

Point is. . .if you n*ggas think that Pac had the whole east coast shook, why P step to him so forcefully?
its an attention wh0ore thread..yes...indeed...nor do i care how long u been here...so nice try there....

when isnt mobb deep shook? in the booth? lol niiiigga please....stop it....damn near the whole industry punked these cats in their a.ss, on n off the mic....

who said he had the whole east coast shook? lmao, like i said delusional fans?...not one time i said that, so those people dont represent my opinion...so nice try again.....

p stepped to him in the "booth"...keyword, maybe your kinda slow...the booth...so yeah cute lil shot, but no...nice try again...basically u got your opinion and i got mine and others got theirs...but tryin to turn your opinions into facts is a lil out there...no buddy
 7 years ago '04        #250
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
So you admit that youd have to be delusional to think that Pac had the east coast shook when he was around?

f**kin awesome. . .now all i gotta do is get the rest of these n*ggas to admit that Pacs clout in the game was wayyyyyyy overblown and my job here is done

and it only took 340 posts. . .
 7 years ago '04        #251
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
So you admit that youd have to be delusional to think that Pac had the east coast shook when he was around?

f**kin awesome. . .now all i gotta do is get the rest of these n*ggas to admit that Pacs clout in the game was wayyyyyyy overblown and my job here is done

and it only took 340 posts. . .
*crickets*(crowd looks at each other..whispers*damn this dude is corny* )

why would 1 man have a whole coast shook? lol who told u that? a groupie? its just common sense he didnt....some cats were scared some werent...bottom line your case is weak, using prodigy? lmao!!!!...my post count has nuthin to do with s**t dumb dumb, step it up....you gettin touchy? come on qtip...dont get mad, its only boxden...wat next? a stan is gonna say pac was the GOAT and youll come cryin w/ an attention wh0ore thread and make "facts"? who will u quote this time? lil cease? lmao exit left homie...
 7 years ago '04        #252
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
*crickets*(crowd looks at each other..whispers*damn this dude is corny* )

oh the irony. . .
 7 years ago '10        #253
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
how much before the beef?

Pac= gold n*gga

BIG = platinum n*gga
BIG = fake n*gga

Pac = real n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #254
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 ivan1087 said:
Tell me. Are we talking about all-time or some time in 94.

If we're talking 94, you could argue that Method Man > 2Pac. Prodigy and Method Man were arguably the best emcees before Pac dominated in 1995 and 1996. Obviously that argument hasn't held up over the test of time.

So at the end of the day, is 2Pac overrated? Nah. I say he deserves all the love he gets.

Since you like reading so much, you might enjoy these posts from my website:

finally, 2pac got a lot of underrated songs!
 7 years ago '04        #255
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 abstractq said:
oh the irony. . .
uh oooh

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #256
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
 abstractq said:
The pac disses towards Mobb was all weak as f**k tho

be honest

a typical Pac to Mobb diss consists on "Sickle cellllllllblahblahblah feelling welllllllllllllllllll"

how a rant at the end of a song better than ya actual lyrics

Prodigy dissected this n*gga on drop a gem on em
he said "n*gga you barely livin, dont chu got sickle sell// see me have a seizure on stage? you aint feelin well hell"

i admit it was a kinda wack line but thats some cold hearted shyt to say to sum1
 7 years ago '06        #257
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
Lol this dude has to be 15-20...tries to say kobe better then jordan and now nobody liked pac before he died wtf?

And wow at saying east/west beef started after he died
 7 years ago '06        #258
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
 youngmic said:
uh oooh

[pic - click to view]

phuking priceless
 12-07-2010, 04:37 PM         #259
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so by the logic of this thread is mj overrated because em s**ts on him all the time.
 12-07-2010, 04:44 PM         #260
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^but eminem is a cornball yet he s**ts on mj so mj is overrated.

and i think if mj would have said that it would have made em overrated. idk im just tryng to understand what is happening in this thread.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-07-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy