You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
 172
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #221
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 abstractq said:
Be for real though

The infamous gotta be one of the top 10-20 hip-hop albums ever made

Pac got that? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That really comes up to opinion. But to me, MATW, AEOM and k!lluminati reach top 10-20-30 HH ever made. At least AEOM(to me).
 7 years ago '04        #222
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
lemme find out you young n*ggas came up bumpin Whats ya Phone Number
 7 years ago '04        #223
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
higher sales means better album?


nahhhhhh
 7 years ago '07        #224
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I used to LOVE Pac still have about 300 of his tracks, but then had an ex OBSESSED to the point he would spend his nights finding tupac remixes like same lyrics but different beats on some if Tupac was alive you'd probs suck his d!ck and completely turned me off tupac. Used to come home from a hard days work and hear some depression about heaven for thugs, k!ll me as a baby etc. I don't wanna hear that s**t, the same lyrics different beat everyday. Haven't listened to him since
 7 years ago '10        #225
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
abstractq is just mad cause he got ownd in argumentation. So everything that comes from his mouth is anti-2pac. He haven't accepted in his mind that 2pac outsold biggie and that Biggie was boosted by 2pac bla bla! Anyway 7days & AEOM is imo his best 2 albums and my favorite. And it took 1 and 2 weeks to record for 2pac, toally amazing
 7 years ago '10        #226
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I used to LOVE Pac still have about 300 of his tracks, but then had an ex OBSESSED to the point he would spend his nights finding tupac remixes like same lyrics but different beats on some if Tupac was alive you'd probs suck his d!ck and completely turned me off tupac. Used to come home from a hard days work and hear some depression about heaven for thugs, k!ll me as a baby etc. I don't wanna hear that s**t, the same lyrics different beat everyday. Haven't listened to him since
How you gonna let someone you aren't invovled with anymore ruin something YOU like.
 7 years ago '10        #227
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 abstractq said:
higher sales means better album?


nahhhhhh
Then stop using that for your argument about biggie.
 7 years ago '07        #228
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 kennboy1 said:
How you gonna let someone you aren't invovled with anymore ruin something YOU like.
Maybe you don't understand. If you listen to the same song/lyrics with different lyrics EVERYDAY for nearly a year trust me you don't want to listen to that s**t ever again. He used to do this Pac impersonation also so even when he wasn't playing the song I could hear snippets like "momma raised a hell razor", "smoke weed to my eyes bleed". Now this guy was a REAL christian hated smoking weed, not really a drinker yet used to listen and idolize a man who projected that. Used to f**k me off. Maybe ONE day I WILL listen to a Tupac song again but I haven't for nearly 2 1/2 years so far. Sometimes when you go through a period in your life you'd rather not remember you remove yourself as far away as possible from ANYTHING that reminds you of it. In this case that's what happened
 7 years ago '04        #230
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 kennboy1 said:
Then stop using that for your argument about biggie.

sales will tell you who was a bigger star though


nowhere did i mention that RTD >>> all pac albums (even tho it is)


I was talking about how befor ethe beef, BIG was a bigger star than pac. Pac got jealous and drummed up a fake beef over his shooting to make some dough of BIGs star
 7 years ago '04        #231
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 uddart said:
abstractq is just mad cause he got ownd in argumentation. So everything that comes from his mouth is anti-2pac. He haven't accepted in his mind that 2pac outsold biggie and that Biggie was boosted by 2pac bla bla! Anyway 7days & AEOM is imo his best 2 albums and my favorite. And it took 1 and 2 weeks to record for 2pac, toally amazing

my n*gga said argumentation


foreigners ftw. . .
 7 years ago '05        #232
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
Pac got jealous and drummed up a fake beef over his shooting to make some dough of BIGs star



[pic - click to view]



WRONG.
 7 years ago '04        #233
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
We still acting like Pac legitimately thought BIG set him up to be shot?


rofl


you n*ggas meng
 7 years ago '04        #234
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 abstractq said:
We still acting like Pac legitimately thought BIG set him up to be shot?


rofl


you n*ggas meng
lol u still tryin to plead your case? lol hillarious...like i said, step away from the computer....
 7 years ago '07        #235
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 abstractq said:
please believe i lived through all this s**t


i know that its nowhere near what you claimin

Lil Kim dissed the s**t outta pac whie he was living

Mobb dissed the s**t out of him while he was living. Pac wasnt bullying n*ggas like you n*ggas claim
look at mobb and kims career now..
 7 years ago '04        #236
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 kraYz13 said:
look at mobb and kims career now..


Pacs 6 ft deep tho soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 7 years ago '04        #237
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 abstractq said:
i agree with the mobb talking tougher than they really were


I saw that n*gga P at the airport here coming of a flight and the physical stature was comical

nevertheless, they brought it to pac tho. apparently pac dont even scare midgets
midgets sound good in the booth but catch L's in person....p is like yung berg but can rap and has real friends...
 7 years ago '05        #238
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:
sales will tell you who was a bigger star though
2Pac: 37.5 million records sold in the U.S.

Biggie: 17 million records sold in the U.S.

 7 years ago '04        #239
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 youngmic said:
midgets sound good in the booth but catch L's in person....p is like yung berg but can rap and has real friends...

Thats just it tho. . .EVERYBODY done sonned mobb deep. They been bullied by anybody they ever f**ked with. Keith murray rocked that n*gga prodigy. Jay exposed the s**t out of him. Saigon boxed him out. Budden s**tted on him. Nas buried him. Tru life made them strip nekkid

But pac supposed to be supern*gga bullying a whole coast. . .annd prodigy brought it right to his face. . .

Thanks for making my point
 7 years ago '04        #240
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 ivan1087 said:
2Pac: 37.5 million records sold in the U.S.

Biggie: 17 million records sold in the U.S.


how much before the beef?


Pac= gold n*gga

BIG = platinum n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy