You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2010, 06:27 AM         #201
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
Can you point to this interview?

Anyway, even if he did, "Who Shot Ya?" just confirmed it.
Um the f**king interview on the first page?
 12-07-2010, 06:34 AM         #202
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
ok even if you were 100% correct, da fuk does that have to do with him being overrated jealous a.ss nikka

Life after death sold more then all eyes on me

ready to die sold more then strictly for my n*ggaz

No1 is jealous of f**king Pac the point is Every1 knows except for stans that Pac blew up after all his controvery n*ggas wasnt feeling his music when he first came out like dat

Just cuz cam'rons my favorite rapper im not gonna say the n*gga out sold jay
 7 years ago '10        #203
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 YoungHotGod said:

No1 is jealous of f**king Pac the point is Every1 knows except for stans that Pac blew up after all his controvery n*ggas wasnt feeling his music when he first came out like dat

How? His albums went gold anyway. 2Pacalypse Now had 3 singles. Strictly for my n*ggaz went platinum also (as I've read) in 1995. He had four singles from that album. "I Get Around" Alone went #11 on the charts. Thug Life: Volume 1 also went gold and had a single.

All 3 albums were in the top 15 R&B/Hip Hop Album Charts when they came out. 2Pacalypse was #13, S4MN was #4, and TL:V1 was #6.

And who are you to say whoever wasn't feeling his music? You aren't everybody. I'm sure the controversy helped, but that's not to say he already wasn't well known and arguably, famous.

Me Against The World, his 4th album, was just coming off the backheels of 2Pac's shooting in November 30, 1994. It was released in March 9, 1995. It sold 240,000 first week. It also ended up going double platinum by the end of the year. It was #1 on the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums. He also had 3 singles (like dear mama).

Not to mention, he overcame Bruce Springsteen's greatest hits as the best selling album in the United States, and ended being the first artist in history to have a #1 while serving a prison sentence (Sadly, this era wayne did it ).

And this (The album's release) was BEFORE Suge said what he said at the 1995 source awards, and arguably before the beef got THAT big, pac just being shot 3 months earlier. I doubt if he wasn't popular already he would of done all this.

As for Life after death, they both arguably sold just about the same. Life after death didn't sell SO MUCH more than AEOM that you can use it as a crown example, like that. 9x Platinum and 10x platinum.

Last edited by kennboy1; 12-07-2010 at 08:46 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #204
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 YoungHotGod said:
Um the f**king interview on the first page?
AFTER being shot.
 7 years ago '10        #205
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 YoungHotGod said:
Idiot. 7 Days went 4x platnium

Life After death went diamond

Do YOUR research before you talk
Lol who are u?

"1. 2Pac started rapping in 1988 ( His album came out in 1991, Idiot)

2.Big did open for 2Pac but Lol at Big telling Pacs life brah get off Pacs d!ck.

And Pacs first album came out in 1991 but it didnt even reach billboard 200 until 1992 and it only was number 64............SO no Pac wasnt this god like rapper when he came out"

1.BIG started around that year aswell, can't trust your info since u got false facts about his albums.

2. Fix your english, no one understands your lousy english.

3. People can evolve? He started 91 with 2pacalypse now, and in 1994 he came out with THUF life that is a classic rap album and then me against the world the year later that got 4 mics by the source. That is also a classic rap album.

"1.You are an Idiot, When did the beef start brah you make no sense, Because Big set Pac up? Because He didnt visit Pac in jail? Because he released Who Shot Ya? Pac was jealous of Big."

4. 2pac felt betrayed because biggie knew who shot him but didnt tell him anything nor did he warn him. 2pac had nothing to be jealous about, but he had something to be mad about. That's fo sure

"3. Ok wtf they met in 1994? I thought you said they started rapping toghter in 1991? opening shoes and s**t "

5. I said they both started their careers back then, but i wrote wrong, i know 2pac started in the late 80's.

"4.Big barely had a album out when Pac was in jail Pac had like 3 albums out how can Bigget Pac out of jail"

6. English please

"Idiot. 7 Days went 4x platnium, Life After death went diamond Do YOUR research before you talk"

7. k!lluminati 7 day theory is the best selling rap album ever, give me your source to prove me wrong. And please wikipedia is not a reliable site

How does it feel to be owned little ignorant kid?
 7 years ago '10        #206
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 YoungHotGod said:

U cant compare albums BIG released when he died with 2pacs album that came out when he lived. Stupid kid.

Compare instead Ready to die / me against the world, ready to die/ all eyez on me, life after death / 7 day theory.

Im 100% sure that 2pac have better sells in ready to die/ all eyez on me catagory and life after death / 7 day theory.

All eyez on me took 2 weeks for 2pac, 7 day theory took 1 week. How long did biggie take to make his albums?

2pac got more classic albums than BIG anyways

Last edited by uddart; 12-07-2010 at 09:34 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #207
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2837 2837
Pac has zero classics

MATW is pretty close tho
 12-07-2010, 10:31 AM         #208
GREY HAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy is wack
 7 years ago '04        #209
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GREY HAZE said:
Prodigy is wack after 2001

true

but lets not act like prodigy wasnt that n*gga for a good while
 12-07-2010, 11:30 AM         #210
GREY HAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hnic was in my deck as was infamy and hell on earth but i always felt havoc more than prodigy maybe its just me.

Pac has zero classics

I must say that the 7 day theory was a classic front to back i had it in 8th grade and the my cd player was confiscated with my makaveli disc in it didnt get my s**t back till Christmas Vaca , when i got it that cd never left the discman till the discman broke {only like 2 months but still} and disc one ( i know whole albums but still ) disc one on AEOM was definatly a classic to me

in terms of pac being overrated it depends on who you ask if you ask a true pac fan then no sir, but if your asking the general population , you know the same people that think pac is FROM California (SMH) then yeah
 7 years ago '04        #211
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
 GREY HAZE said:
Hnic was in my deck as was infamy and hell on earth but i always felt havoc more than prodigy maybe its just me.

Pac has zero classics

I must say that the 7 day theory was a classic front to back i had it in 8th grade and the my cd player was confiscated with my makaveli disc in it didnt get my s**t back till Christmas Vaca , when i got it that cd never left the discman till the discman broke {only like 2 months but still} and disc one ( i know whole albums but still ) disc one on AEOM was definatly a classic to me

in terms of pac being overrated it depends on who you ask if you ask a true pac fan then no sir, but if your asking the general population , you know the same people that think pac is FROM California (SMH) then yeah

Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me (Book 1 & 2)
The Don k!lluminati - 7 Day Theory

All 3 of those are classics.. your crazy son... Mobb Deep has a few classics too.. but nothing compared to 2Pac discography..

Prodigy hasn't come correct since his "Infamy." Havoc is a much better rapper now.. hollar!

Last edited by JordanMPM; 12-07-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #212
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
AEOM got mad filler

stop it

and I traded my makaveli cd for a best of BIG tape sooooooooooooo
 7 years ago '06        #213
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 abstractq said:
Pac has zero classics

MATW is pretty close tho

Ignorance At It's Best...... You must be in the age range of 12 and 19 or something.
 7 years ago '04        #214
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
 abstractq said:
AEOM got mad filler

stop it

and I traded my makaveli cd for a best of BIG tape sooooooooooooo
I think it's the best double by far of all time...Both discs have there own mood to them... I love how he had all his commercial classics and videos on the first.. and the second disc is just raw, dope 2pac!
 7 years ago '04        #215
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Now if i was in the age range of 12-19, my only experience with Pac would be them posthumous propaganda DVDs that been put out

where pac is a mix between malcolm x and bumpy johnson

id also like to add that NO pac album is close to the Infamous since yall wanna make it a prodigy vs pac thing
 7 years ago '04        #216
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
shut yo dumb a.ss up :dancingcool:, fire of hatred burning slow in you

why you mad though?
 12-07-2010, 11:59 AM         #217
GREY HAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me against the world definatly a classic , abstractq had already acknowledged that though but yeah me against the world takes me back everytime i listen to it. Who is fcking w pacs discography? maybe jay but who else the roots?
 7 years ago '04        #218
lilroot 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
because your retarded
 12-07-2010, 12:07 PM         #219
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy is and will always be one of my favorite rappers of all time and that song is one my fav's also but Pac talkin bout this n*gga havin sickle cell was just blatant all out disrespect right there. i can remember my man bringin the mixtape that had that sh1t on there to my rib and listenin to that sh1t thinkin "fuhk a response the only real get back for that would be to whoop this n*gga Pacs a.ss!"
 7 years ago '04        #220
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Be for real though

The infamous gotta be one of the top 10-20 hip-hop albums ever made

Pac got that? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy