You know how I know 2pac is mad overrated?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,424 | Props total: 6244 6244
how did big steal pacs style at all?? big wasnt on no k!lluminati wonder y they call u b**ch type s**t...he was the n*gga disrespectin the women n more playboy-ish...
 7 years ago '04        #182
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,560 | Props total: 2830 2830
 uddart said:
dont u ever give up? Do u know anything at all about this beef?

He didnt care since he thought they were homeboyz, and RTD hadnt come out. So he didnt know that all he sung about was his life? It was something he noticed while he was in jail and RTD came out. n*gga check your facts idiot

Why he wasnt on any 2pac album? It was in 94 they met, and 2pac had a full schedule with movies, different sentences etc. But BIG liked the Thug life s**t, so who knows? But BIG made it worse when he refused to help him in jail. And puffy made it also worse by releasing who shot ya.

If BIG sold so much plat, atleast he could do is bail him out? No ? why?

CAUSE HE IS A b**ch

rofl so now its BIGs responsibility to bail Pac out?

man ROFL!!!

2nd

RTD HAD come out by the time pac got clapped. So again, if the origina of the beef are that he felt BIG bit his whole s**t on RTD, why the f**k was he mad eager to chill with cease and them?

3rd. . .now you wanna claim the beef comes cause they aint visit him in jail. But he was clapped before he went to jail. So whats the reason for the beef? Like i said, ya story dont add up broski. . .
 7 years ago '10        #183
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 abstractq said:

man ROFL!!!

2nd

RTD HAD come out by the time pac got clapped. So again, if the origina of the beef are that he felt BIG bit his whole s**t on RTD, why the f**k was he mad eager to chill with cease and them?

3rd. . .now you wanna claim the beef comes cause they aint visit him in jail. But he was clapped before he went to jail. So whats the reason for the beef? Like i said, ya story dont add up broski. . .
i didnt say that, read the sentence again. the n*gga could have atleast done something? Afterall according to haitan jack theory that everybody goes after, he didnt say anything that he would get shot.

u are reading it wrong kid. Due to the shooting it was it, no help at all to find who shot him and he was in BIG's hometown? he got no love or help at all from BIG, and pac had done so much for him. Biggie is a f**king fake.

Like i said, u need to get your head straight
 7 years ago '10        #184
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 abstractq said:

man ROFL!!!

2nd

Pac got shot November 30, 1994.

Ready To Die came out September 14, 1994.

The beef was because "Who Shot Ya?" got released in 1995, after pac got shot in November.

7 years ago '04        #185
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Hmmm so you think the beef is because of Who Shot ya which came out in 1995

but Pac in interviews sayin he knew them n*ggas had something to do with it when he came up after being shot. . . .

iono b. . .
 7 years ago '08        #186
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
pac isnt overrated. none of yall know wut the f**k happened. let this s**t go.
 7 years ago '10        #187
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 abstractq said:
Hmmm so you think the beef is because of Who Shot ya which came out in 1995

but Pac in interviews sayin he knew them n*ggas had something to do with it when he came up after being shot. . . .

iono b. . .
Can you point to this interview?

Anyway, even if he did, "Who Shot Ya?" just confirmed it.
 7 years ago '10        #188
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
Kennyboy1 dont waste your time on this kid like i did. His point that BIG made pac famous is as hilarious to say that faith evans made BIG famous
 7 years ago '04        #189
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 abstractq said:
MATW came out after the shooting/rape charge. . .hence why it was only 2x plat. . .if it had come out after the full fledge pac hype machine was in effect it woulda did better, but as it was, it was only half hyped
dear mama was gettin mad airplay dumb dumb....yeah lets go buy an album cuz he got shot...lmao i see u still tryin.....lol u tryin to prove your weak case, u lost at prodigy...lol u might have been able to keep up if u hadnt added that, but i see what kinda character u are...that 2pac fan mustve really got u pissy enough to make a damn near attention wh0ore tryin to turn opinions into facts thread.... lol sure buddy...did pac not go to your sweet 16 or some s**t?
 7 years ago '07        #190
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 abstractq said:
The pac disses towards Mobb was all weak as f**k tho

be honest

a typical Pac to Mobb diss consists on "Sickle cellllllllblahblahblah feelling welllllllllllllllllll"

how a rant at the end of a song better than ya actual lyrics

Prodigy dissected this n*gga on drop a gem on em

You should be asking 50 cent fans the same damned question. 50's last couple of diss tracks before he fell off (musically), basically had better rants than lyrics. rants make for hot diss tracks though. especially if the rapper is a funny dude and has charisma on the microphone.
 7 years ago '05        #191
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
I heard them mobb deep n*ggaz is like 5 foot 2 or some s**t, they got tough talk for their small frames, real thugs.... releasing songs after 2pac's dead, f**king phoney midget thugs, they lucky they wasnt in the studio when Tru Life came for them jacked mobb deeps crew and had them dancing around and s**t lol

They love to protray their phoney though guy images, I mean how can you be 5'2 or some s**t and think you running the streets ? anybody got a pic of these n*ggaz with some normal sized people? they seem to be real good at not standing next to n*ggaz lol

Heres Pac speaking on those punk n*ggaz

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ghost213; 12-06-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #192
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 ghost213 said:
I heard them mobb deep n*ggaz is like 5 foot 2 or some s**t, they got tough talk for their small frames, real thugs.... releasing songs after 2pac's dead, f**king phoney midget thugs, they lucky they wasnt in the studio when Tru Life came for them jacked mobb deeps crew and had them dancing around and s**t lol

They love to protray their phoney though guy images, I mean how can you be 5'2 or some s**t and think you running the streets ? anybody got a pic of these n*ggaz with some normal sized people? they seem to be real good at not standing next to n*ggaz lol

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #193
abstractq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
i agree with the mobb talking tougher than they really were

I saw that n*gga P at the airport here coming of a flight and the physical stature was comical

nevertheless, they brought it to pac tho. apparently pac dont even scare midgets
 7 years ago '05        #194
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
quick google

look at this midget f**ker looking all scary close up in the video and acting thug. This how big the n*gga compared to regular sized people. Mobb Deep video gangsters

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #195
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO s**ttt look at those baby arms swing! damm why those n*ggaz let there sons on stage? well I guess he had big people there to look after him..... it looked like that n*gga jumped up to swing dude lol... btw do you see the normal sized people around them....they a gimmick, they not what you see in the videos, they hollywood, make believe....one then n*ggaz might come down the chimney on xmas eve lol
 7 years ago '05        #196
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
Neither of those are the best selling albums each and Tupac died before 7 day theory came out.
Biggie had 1 album released before he died.

If I remember correctly Life After death came out just after Biggie died aswell....
so whats funny about 7 day theory coming out after pac died? I dont get it?
 7 years ago '10        #197
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
Neither of those are the best selling albums each and Tupac died before 7 day theory came out.
for some year ago i heard 7 days, it have sold over 28 million copies, which album can top with that?
 12-07-2010, 06:14 AM         #198
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
1. Biggie and 2pac have rapped since 91. So they started from the same year, but 2pac came out with his album in 91. And he ended his career in 96. During that time he made 6 albums and BIG : 2. 2pac spended less time doing the albums than biggie and they sold huge amount of copies.

2. Big rode of 2pac success, BIG's job was to warm um the crowd for 2pac. 2pac taught BIG everything about the game etc. BIG stole 2pacs image, told stories about 2pacs life in RTD.

3. Dont type things u dont know, u get a lot of enemies then

I dont post on this site alot but your an idiot

1. 2Pac started rapping in 1988 ( His album came out in 1991, Idiot)

2.Big did open for 2Pac but Lol at Big telling Pacs life brah get off Pacs d!ck.

And Pacs first album came out in 1991 but it didnt even reach billboard 200 until 1992 and it only was number 64............SO no Pac wasnt this god like rapper when he came out
 12-07-2010, 06:22 AM         #199
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
dont u ever give up? Do u know anything at all about this beef?

He didnt care since he thought they were homeboyz, and RTD hadnt come out. So he didnt know that all he sung about was his life? It was something he noticed while he was in jail and RTD came out. n*gga check your facts idiot

Why he wasnt on any 2pac album? It was in 94 they met, and 2pac had a full schedule with movies, different sentences etc. But BIG liked the Thug life s**t, so who knows? But BIG made it worse when he refused to help him in jail. And puffy made it also worse by releasing who shot ya.

If BIG sold so much plat, atleast he could do is bail him out? No ? why?

CAUSE HE IS A b**ch
1.You are an Idiot, When did the beef start brah you make no sense, Because Big set Pac up? Because He didnt visit Pac in jail? Because he released Who Shot Ya? Pac was jealous of Big.

2. Pacs 1994 album 2x Plat
Bigs 1994 album 4x Plat

3. Ok wtf they met in 1994? I thought you said they started rapping toghter in 1991? opening shoes and s**t

4.Big barely had a album out when Pac was in jail Pac had like 3 albums out how can Bigget Pac out of jail
 12-07-2010, 06:24 AM         #200
YoungHotGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
for some year ago i heard 7 days, it have sold over 28 million copies, which album can top with that?
Idiot. 7 Days went 4x platnium

Life After death went diamond

Do YOUR research before you talk
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy