Cam Newton will be an NFL QB.. Dont Make The Mistake of Comparing Him to Tebow

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 DoMieD said:
You will see.. Remeber this post.

Mallet is more atheletic, has better size, has a better arm and runs the PRO offense to perfection already

Luck relys on great pass protection, which covers his lack of atheleticism

Luck will struggle alot more than Mallet at first.
He's a system QB

watch Wilson come in next year and put up similar numbers, plus he makes s**tty decisions
 7 years ago '12        #122
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1256 1256
 Main Event said:
He's a system QB

watch Wilson come in next year and put up similar numbers, plus he makes s**tty decisions
s**tty decisions??? Lmao at u obvisouly only wwtching the Bama game

We can pretend that Mallet cant make EVERY NFL throw right now, thats fine.
 7 years ago '08        #123
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 DoMieD said:
s**tty decisions??? Lmao at u obvisouly only wwtching the Bama game
No i watch plenty of this dude because everyone here wants us to draft him if Luck is gone, he makes alot of dumb throws he just gets away with them more
 7 years ago '10        #124
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7337 7337
Mallet makes HORRIBLE throws into double and triple coverage. He has the NFL arm, theres no doubting that. And LMFAO @ you saying he's more athletic. Luck has around 500 yards rushing to Mallet's negative number. Mallet is gonna throw 25 picks if he starts every game his rookie year.

and LMFAO at Arkansas being a pro offense .. holy s**t.

Luck >
 7 years ago '06        #125
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
He's not gonna live up to the hype. You can already tell, it's all in his personality. You don't walk around with this smug aura of loving yourself and succeed as a QB in the NFL.

I honestly haven't watched him that much, but based off his ego, he's got a lotttttttttt lot lot lot of learning to do. He's gonna get humbled quick in the league.
 7 years ago '04        #126
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
y'all n*ggas smoking rocks

Cam aint gonna be on starting NFL quarterback... not from what he's done so far, who knows in the future. Read defenses? The spread option offense is designed to make it easier for the QB to read things. For the most part, all the QB needs to do is watch whether the end is gonna crash or go wide; then he'll make a decision on either to give hand it to the RB or to keep it himself. Hence, the reason why Newton has more rushing yards than passing yards.

When Cam throws and gets a completiion is mostly because of all the misdirection he has done when running a play. He fakes the handoff to the back, fake pumps the X receiver and by then the defense is so damn confused that they eventually leave a receiver running down wide open and Cam has a f**king cannon and gets the completion. But the day when he has to take a snap from the I-formation or the Singleback and has to make a read, which to this day, hasn't done at Auburn, then I'll change my mind.

And this is coming from you monkey boy?? I can't f**king believe it.

For what it's worth, Aaron Murray is a better QB than Cam Newton. As a matter of fact, Murray is the 2nd best QB in the SEC.

by the way, whoever said Pryor......................... please k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #127
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Mallet makes HORRIBLE throws into double and triple coverage. He has the NFL arm, theres no doubting that. And LMFAO @ you saying he's more athletic. Luck has around 500 yards rushing to Mallet's negative number. Mallet is gonna throw 25 picks if he starts every game his rookie year.

and LMFAO at Arkansas being a pro offense .. holy s**t.

Luck >
Arkansas isn't a pro-offense?

Only thing I agree with you on is that Luck is better than Mallett.
 7 years ago '06        #128
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
 DoMieD said:
Your beyond retarded.. Being able to throw deep has nothing to do with his arm strength, and velocity he has on NFL throws.. He floats the ball.. He cant even zip in a curl or a slant

VY is terrible, stfu.
I know this is supposed to be about Cam but what you're saying about VY is wrong. But i'll put up vid of every pass VY has thrown this year to prove you wrong because they have cut ups of every game up on this Titan site i get on. Everybody Qb in the league make bad throws but VY can make every throw.
 7 years ago '04        #129
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 DoMieD said:
You should watch more Auburn games.. Cam can throw kid

Hes not the best QB in the draft ( Mallet, Luck >>) but hes gonna play QB in the NFL and be better than all these other college QBs that thought they were good bc they could run (Young, Tebow)
Cam can throw bullets and bombs.

I mean, s**t even could throw the same passes Cam is throwing right now. That is no indication of a college QB to be good or great QB in the pros.

By the way, NOBODY thought Tebow was gonna be any good in the league Only that idiot coach of the donkeys did by drafting him in the first round

Next year, Murray will be the 2nd if not the best QB in college. HE can throw every route on the playbook.
 12-04-2010, 11:01 PM         #130
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is pretty good....i see alotta potential...he needs to get the ball out his hands quicker tho
 7 years ago '07        #131
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1352 1352
 DoMieD said:

Mallet is more atheletic, has better size, has a better arm and runs the PRO offense to perfection already

Luck will struggle alot more than Mallet at first, and Im a huge fan of Andrew
i agree:agreement6:

i've got waay more respect for mallet due to his skill and the competition he has faced.
 7 years ago '07        #132
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DoMieD said:

Luck will struggle alot more than Mallet at first, and Im a huge fan of Andrew
I'm w/ you on Mallet being more ready but Luck has athleticism.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #133
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Thee Yung Star said:
As bad as Vince's velocity is at times, it's always better than Pryor's. Unless he can somehow drastically increase his arm strength, there are literally maybe 2 NFL throw's he can make (bubble screen and dump off)
you don't know what you're talking about. Pryor deep ball is nice. he has problems with them shorts throws. you have it backwards, buddy.
 7 years ago '10        #134
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7337 7337
 canal_boys said:
you don't know what you're talking about. Pryor deep ball is nice. he has problems with them shorts throws. you have it backwards, buddy.
You're f**king crazy. Show me one single deep ball he's thrown that hasn't floated or been to a completely wide open receiver. All his s**t would get picked in the league.
 7 years ago '07        #135
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1352 1352
who does stanford play in their bowl game?
 7 years ago '07        #136
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 jhj26 said:
who does stanford play in their bowl game?
They probably go to the Orange bowl and play Virginia Tech, since the Orange Bowl has the 2nd pick.
 7 years ago '05        #137
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 TH35 said:

Uh Oh...Oh s**t I think I just become a "Carolina better Draft Andrew Luck or I'm switching teams" Fan
 7 years ago '12        #138
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1256 1256
 TH35 said:

Damnnnnn i stand corrected with that viscious hit.. But the run didnt seem that impressive.. Looked like joe Flacco, who isnt that atheletic.. But that hit was f**kin sick
 7 years ago '09        #139
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Uh Oh...Oh s**t I think I just become a "Carolina better Draft Andrew Luck or I'm switching teams" Fan
Yall drafting QB's every year now? That's where your franchise is?

Just don't draft AJ
 7 years ago '09        #140
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Scam is nothing like Tebow but don't think that he isn't a product of MALZANS offense. If you think he's putting up crazy numbers like this in a pro-style offense, you're crazy. He'll be good but he is dominating a crazy down year in the SEC
Lurker gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy