most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2010, 06:58 PM         #61
Awsomeman500 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam newton will be another bust.. just like vince..
 7 years ago '06        #62
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
 jplaydadon said:
i dont know why anyone responded to anymore of your posts after this statement. so vince young has no arm strength now? you gonna honestly sit here and say vince could throw the bomb well but has no arm strength? thats gotta be the dumbest contradiction ive seen on boxden.
I think ppl that say that has never really watched Vince play just espn highlights nothing to back it up with
 7 years ago '04        #63
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 seewhy14 said:
I think ppl that say that has never really watched Vince play just espn highlights nothing to back it up with
thats the source of most of these ppls sports knowledge. cam is great. so was vince. there is no way to say whos "better". both f**kin dominated, plain and simple. but if UT didnt f**kin steam roll the competition, he could have a had better stats. i mean we won the conference championship 70-3, and he didnt even play the whole game. he brought a team back that was down 4 touchdowns at halftime, back for a victory. i mean vince did AMAZING s**t at the college level.
 12-04-2010, 07:12 PM         #64
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arm strength>anything else

Thats why Jamarcus Russel is a top QB in the league right...
 7 years ago '06        #65
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
 jplaydadon said:
thats the source of most of these ppls sports knowledge. cam is great. so was vince. there is no way to say whos "better". both f**kin dominated, plain and simple. but if UT didnt f**kin steam roll the competition, he could have a had better stats. i mean we won the conference championship 70-3, and he didnt even play the whole game. he brought a team back that was down 4 touchdowns at halftime, back for a victory. i mean vince did AMAZING s**t at the college level.
The game against USC for the title had to be the best performance by a player i've ever seen for those type of stakes and against that type of talent.
 7 years ago '09        #66
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Thee Yung Star said:
Lol @ Cam being light years better than Vince ... Vince had a very good arm. Just a funky delivery. Cams arm *with perfected delivery* will be better.

As far as running ability, I'll take VY
VY has terrible velocity and horrible mechanics. He's only a QB because most importantly, he's a winner.
 7 years ago '09        #67
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 youngt22 said:
cam is a faster & more athletic big ben to me... he has the arm and the accuracy
Nah. He's a more athletic McNabb. Big Ben's mobility is overrated. He can move, but he's not that great of a runner like Culpepper was at a younger age.
 7 years ago '09        #68
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
are you dudes f**kin stupid? how in the hell is he 10 times better than vince? n*gga vince young led the nation in passing efficiency, threw for 3000 years and ran for 1000 in a season. won two bcs games. and in a lotta those games he didnt even play the whole game. you dudes are like a kid with a new toy, the newest is better than the last. man gtfoh with that s**t. i think cam is the closest thing to vince, but to say cam is better is absurd. how the hell can you measure that? you cant. stop.
You do realize those Texas teams were some of the most talented teams of all time and produced numerous pros, right? Cam Newton and Nick Fairley are the only two serious draft prospects on that team.
 7 years ago '10        #69
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 xRapHeadx said:
Nah. He's a more athletic McNabb. Big Ben's mobility is overrated. He can move, but he's not that great of a runner like Culpepper was at a younger age.
Culpepper is probably the best comparison overall for Cam ...

and I repeat: Pryor will not be a QB at the next level. Arm strength is horrendous.
 7 years ago '09        #70
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Nah. Culpepper wasn't as natural a runner. McNabb was and is one of the best instinctual runners.

Cam= a tall McNabb skill wise....

Still need to see if he can play QB at the next level though
 7 years ago '09        #71
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
If VY can be a QB, so can Pryor. All it takes is one team that thinks he can be a great QB and is willing to be patient. He's definitely improved as a passer, but he throws such an ugly ball down the field. It might be footwork because his throwing mechanics are very solid.
 7 years ago '10        #72
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
If VY can be a QB, so can Pryor. All it takes is one team that thinks he can be a great QB and is willing to be patient. He's definitely improved as a passer, but he throws such an ugly ball down the field. It might be footwork because his throwing mechanics are very solid.

His mechanics are better and so are his footwork.

and don't you dare compare VY to Pryor. VY is 10x what Pryor would ever hope to be. Pryor can throw a ball 60 yards, but it takes 7 seconds to get there. He has ZERO zip on his passes. All those little bull s**t floaters he throws in college will get picked off in the NFL.
 7 years ago '10        #73
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 VickVega said:
f**k that yellow tooth blue gum knuckle dragger Scam Newton! He is auburn...they wouldn't be s**t without him and certainly would not be getting a championship, I hope his a.ss gets his leg broken in three places the first play of the game so he can watch his sorry a.ss team lose to a worthless conference a.ss team like Oregon...While he is laying on the table...
Your mom didn't hug you enough as a child
 7 years ago '09        #74
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
VY's sidearm throwing is a real disadvantage because it really hampers what little velocity he can put on a pass.

I've seen Pryor knife some throws in before. It might be him trying to put touch on passes. Either way, he has the physical tools to play QB.
 12-04-2010, 08:07 PM         #75
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
Lol @ Cam being light years better than Vince ... Vince had a very good arm. Just a funky delivery. Cams arm *with perfected delivery* will be better.

As far as running ability, I'll take VY

Dumbass
 7 years ago '10        #76
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
VY's sidearm throwing is a real disadvantage because it really hampers what little velocity he can put on a pass.

I've seen Pryor knife some throws in before. It might be him trying to put touch on passes. Either way, he has the physical tools to play QB.
As bad as Vince's velocity is at times, it's always better than Pryor's. Unless he can somehow drastically increase his arm strength, there are literally maybe 2 NFL throw's he can make (bubble screen and dump off)
 7 years ago '07        #77
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
dude is a playmaker, panthers will cop
 7 years ago '10        #78
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
Cam Newton will not be the first QB taken, yall can stop that bulls**t right now.
 7 years ago '09        #79
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
As bad as Vince's velocity is at times, it's always better than Pryor's. Unless he can somehow drastically increase his arm strength, there are literally maybe 2 NFL throw's he can make (bubble screen and dump off)
Not really. Pryor gets in trouble when he's trying to go deep. His intermediate to short velocity is good. It might be a footwork problem where he isn't stepping into his throws.
 7 years ago '10        #80
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Not really. Pryor gets in trouble when he's trying to go deep. His intermediate to short velocity is good. It might be a footwork problem where he isn't stepping into his throws.
It's better, but not good. He has a chance (if he can sit and learn for a year or 2 behind a veteran) ... but I just think it'd be wasting a 6'6 230 lb jump ball possession receiver type talent. And teams that know his deep ball is a.ss will play their safeties up and completely own the running game ... he's just too much of a liability. He could potentially be Plexico like if he played WR
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy