Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I been said Nicki wasn't going to respond, when Kim dropped her diss record. That was evident. I'm not a Nicki fan, but I would have liked to see what a full on diss records sounds like from her. I got to give this one to Kim though. She verbally smakcked her. Not real hard, but hard enough.
 7 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
I thought she said she could go in if it came to a battle? apparently not
 7 years ago '04        #83
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763
Wayne told nicki f**k that b**ch & keep doin you. That alone will make kim even more bitter lol & it would basically make her black friday album fade away couple months u wont even speak of that s**t & Nicki will continue 2 get endorsements ect. The best thing you can do to a hater is shine in there faces & be nice to them at the same time lmao
 12-05-2010, 05:36 PM         #84
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Wait wait... fixate.

Which b**ch you know, made a million of a mixtape?
How many biitches puttin out mixtapes??
 7 years ago '08        #85
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 tj.iscool said:
How many biitches puttin out mixtapes??
Only Nicki cause nobody care about the rest.
 12-05-2010, 05:51 PM         #86
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@people thinkin just cause Nicki is popular her music is good...Hip Hop is DEAD
 7 years ago '05        #87
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Nikki is acting like that kid in the neighborhood that would swear he was the greatest basketball player ever just because he rode the bench on the HS team, dude talks constantly how you can't stop him off the dribble and how he's gonna hit fade-aways in your eye and all this s**t, then when you call him out he says s**t like 'you ain't on my level, i'm not even gonna f**k with you'

the way i was raised, if somebody is talking s**t about you, you address it

f**k being 'more successful' and all that bulls**t

you don't f**king ignore them until they go away, you hit them in the face as hard as you can

if a kid is dissing me, saying he's better than me as a rapper, i go at him as hard as i can........i make it so when somebody brings his name up, the first response is 'oh, isn't that the kid that was beefing with Aliff?'

ignoring disses is b**ch s**t, especially when you put the first actual diss out, even more so when you're doing interviews and s**t talking about how the b**ch shouldn't respond cause she doesn't want it with you
 12-05-2010, 05:53 PM         #88
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
Only Nicki cause nobody care about the rest.
The only artists that put out mixtapes are the ones thats........

trying to get record deals, bored as hell waiting to get their album released if they do have a major deal, or like to put out music for the hell of it
 7 years ago '09        #89
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
 daliff89 said:
Nikki is acting like that kid in the neighborhood that would swear he was the greatest basketball player ever just because he rode the bench on the HS team, dude talks constantly how you can't stop him off the dribble and how he's gonna hit fade-aways in your eye and all this s**t, then when you call him out he says s**t like 'you ain't on my level, i'm not even gonna f**k with you'
lol thats nicki EXACTLY

daliff89 said:
ignoring disses is b**ch s**t, especially when you put the first actual diss out, even more so when you're doing interviews and s**t talking about how the b**ch shouldn't respond cause she doesn't want it with you
 7 years ago '06        #90
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
my boo can't f**k wit kim
 7 years ago '06        #91
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
 Duntaz said:
Wayne told nicki f**k that b**ch & keep doin you. That alone will make kim even more bitter lol & it would basically make her black friday album fade away couple months u wont even speak of that s**t & Nicki will continue 2 get endorsements ect. The best thing you can do to a hater is shine in there faces & be nice to them at the same time lmao
naaa black friday just put kim back on da map
 7 years ago '05        #92
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I repeat

Nicki WILL respond

To me Nicki is more concerned with her image. She wants the image of a R&B/Pop artist so she can hold on to certain fanbase so she acts a certain way when asked about s**t like beef etc etc etc

But I believe she will get on a track and speak on the situation as she's been doing.

But she will not say names as she made that clear earlier this year.

Kim is going to have to come harder than what she said on Black Friday to really get under Nicki's skin.
 7 years ago '08        #93
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
The only artists that put out mixtapes are the ones thats........

trying to get record deals, bored as hell waiting to get their album released if they do have a major deal, or like to put out music for the hell of it
But why the Kim ain't make a million off the Ms Goat mixtape?

The what???

Exactly.
 12-05-2010, 06:28 PM         #94
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
But why the Kim ain't make a million off the Ms Goat mixtape?

The what???

Exactly.
Kim already done what Nicki tryin to do son....Come on now
 12-05-2010, 06:32 PM         #95
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
She makin Kim look bitter as hell.
You mean nicki looking fake and scared as f**k.
 7 years ago '08        #96
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
You mean nicki looking fake and scared as f**k.
Na I don't
 12-05-2010, 06:43 PM         #97
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
Na I don't
I think you do, especially with the meaningless bulls**t that you are trying to feed us but its clearly not working. Nicki scared and she lost. Everythimg that she is and is doing is nothing but kim 2.0
 7 years ago '06        #98
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
remember when they said nik was goin @ kim back when she was just puttin out small videos around her 'hood? wouldn't that equal MINAJ SNEAK DISSIN' KIM? ? there is a SUCH thing as people doin this but not saying your name, and then when asked about it, they just say "no one in particular" just saying. lol
 7 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
Saw this coming from a mile away

Makes a song with eminem, dissing lil kim, release it right before the album drops, gets a bigger buzz, then acts like its not cool to diss people after kim rocked her.

She shouldnt be able to get through an interview without gettin humiliated
 12-05-2010, 07:30 PM         #100
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I repeat

Nicki WILL respond

To me Nicki is more concerned with her image. She wants the image of a R&B/Pop artist so she can hold on to certain fanbase so she acts a certain way when asked about s**t like beef etc etc etc

But I believe she will get on a track and speak on the situation as she's been doing.

But she will not say names as she made that clear earlier this year.

Kim is going to have to come harder than what she said on Black Friday to really get under Nicki's skin.
:budden:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy