most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2010, 04:49 PM         #41
nuff sed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taking subtle shots, dropping a diss track 2 weeks before the album comes out and doing a radio interview 3 days before (when Kim had finally been quiet for 7 months) is taking the high road? I thought she was above addressing it period. I hate when people (regardless of who "started" the f!ght) want to yell mercy after inciting s**t. You can't throw a punch then run. She was better off just keeping quiet.
 7 years ago '06        #42
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 nuff sed said:
Taking subtle shots, dropping a diss track 2 weeks before the album comes out and doing a radio interview 3 days before (when Kim had finally been quiet for 7 months) is taking the high road? I thought she was above addressing it period. I hate when people (regardless of who "started" the f!ght) want to yell mercy after inciting s**t. You can't throw a punch then run. She was better off just keeping quiet.
She took the "when she start sellin records, I will respond...she too small for me" route.
 12-04-2010, 05:21 PM         #43
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dissing is for ghetto heathens. She did what she had to do for that moment. Nicki is back to being white, prim and proper.
 12-04-2010, 05:39 PM         #44
nuff sed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
She took the "when she start sellin records, I will respond...she too small for me" route.
Being shook
 7 years ago '08        #45
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,589 | Props total: 17262 17262
This says nothing about Roman coming for that a.ss though, that crazy British f**k is going to eat Kim's a.ss for what she said about Nicki.
 7 years ago '06        #46
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 805 805
 7 years ago '04        #47
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
Every decade has a new star. Kim just have to face that in 2010, Nicki is the star. You dont see Madonna hating on Lady Gaga.
 7 years ago '05        #48
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
good business move.....wack move as far as hip-hop goes ...would of been a nice female mc battle
 7 years ago '10        #49
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
Didn't Nick say you gotta be careful when you pick f!ghts?

b**ch's words are coming back to bite her in the a.ss

If she doesn't come back at her she's gonna lose all credibility and she's gonna burn out like a match.

So far....

Kim won!
 7 years ago '05        #50
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10804 10804
Baby it's a BIG MOMMA THANG.
 7 years ago '07        #51
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 Marccoogs19 said:
Every decade has a new star. Kim just have to face that in 2010, Nicki is the star. You dont see Madonna hating on Lady Gaga.
dog are u serious .. nicki is trash she aint no star now she's a star because a 100,000 homos n young money bought all her records .. nicki will never make an album lil kim made or equate to what lil kim was PERIOD
 7 years ago '04        #52
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
 J Rob said:
BTW, y'all n*ggas need to grow the f**k up with this "she scared" s**t. Why the f**k should you squabble with people who aren't on your level of success?
n*gga you sound strange and retarded! level of success? the b**ch ain't platinum yet.. kim is just off the top of my head 5 plat her album plus junior mafia's and not counting features.. nicki.. er she not there yet.. it would take nicki going triple plat to measure up to kim going gold in 95! n*ggas be on some ignant s**t trying to get attention again you sound strange homeboy..
 7 years ago '05        #53
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10804 10804
 zhiggeman said:
n*gga you sound strange and retarded! level of success? the b**ch ain't platinum yet.. kim is just off the top of my head 5 plat her album plus junior mafia's and not counting features.. nicki.. er she not there yet.. it would take nicki going triple plat to measure up to kim going gold in 95! n*ggas be on some ignant s**t trying to get attention again you sound strange homeboy..
Wait wait... fixate.

Which b**ch you know, made a million of a mixtape?
 7 years ago '09        #54
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 90 90
 Explicit said:
this....
 12-04-2010, 07:23 PM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is what it is and if it was what it was then we gotta let it be what it be- birdman

that quote mustve hit home for nicki, straightened up her attitude , belee dat :dancingcool:
 12-04-2010, 07:28 PM         #56
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cornball, respect is lost she a wrap for me i knew that s**t was jus ta sell records n get more buzz she played yall n*ggas hopin for a epic femcee beef n for that i say.....f**k dat b**ch.

nicki fans stayin away from this thread huh

Last edited by .aviator.man.; 12-04-2010 at 07:34 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #57
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 1503 1503
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but didn't Nikki finally respond to Kim RIGHT before her album came out?? I haven't followed nor do I give a f**k about this "beef" but if that's the case, then how the f**k do you n*ggas not see that Nikki only said somethin' about Kim to get just a lil more attention before the album dropped???

she didn't say s**t about her before that, and of course she's going to continue to do the same thing... her album's around around gold status from 1st week
 7 years ago '06        #58
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 J Rob said:
No she didn't. Kim was throwing (not so) subliminal shots at Nicki since about the summer, the only thing she didn't do was say her name.

At the end of the day, Nicki is on top, and Kim is a bitter has-been looking for attention...and this is coming from a fan of Kim. You just can't deny this unless you're a Nicki Minaj hater or a Lil Kim stan. It's f**king blatant as hell

BTW, y'all n*ggas need to grow the f**k up with this "she scared" s**t. Why the f**k should you squabble with people who aren't on your level of success?
nicki was throwing shots at kim before that.
 7 years ago '06        #59
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4

[video - click to view]

classic verse. "the u.n.o competitor..im 10 steps ahead of ya/im a leader. yall on some followin s**t/comin int his game on some modelin s**t." wow lil kim dissed nicki before nicki started rappin? how is that? its magic?

would be nasty if she brought that beat back and dissed nicki. I was hopin nicki would respond though because I used to big her up heavy before she blew up. I'm happy for her sucess but kim put a spankin on her..straight up

Forgot how good lil kim was lookin. thats when she was lookin her best.. round that era...before she went overboard with the cosmetic surgery.

Last edited by Da Realness; 12-04-2010 at 07:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
you all fools for thinking she needs to go in on kim, the truth is that the more she responds to or talks about kim the more kim wins, she's promoting kim every time she does, now do you remember when nas came at jayz with either? ok so nas won that one ok......jay came back small and lost.....ok......but then jay z stop'd, and once he did nas's burn started to die out lil by lil, now jayz is on top of the world and where is nas? hmmmm good thing jay was smart enough to let it go, jayz wins now, so nikki needs to do the same cuz if not then she just feeding more to kim, and not for nothing but im tired of kim already, once she went all fake up in the face lookin like latoya and michael jackson i lost love for her, she done, pls nikki dont respond to her so she can disapear already her time came and went, enjoy your spotlight while u have it cuz truth is....as a female mc you are def on the clock and it is ticking
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy