So Biggie dissed 2pac in Jay-Z's "Dead Presidents" video after rolling the dice??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-04-2010, 11:21 PM         #41
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
Pac wasnt a real street n*gga....you don't know s**t about rap, Pac, or the street rules u b**ch a.ss n*gga.
Damn 2010, almost 2011 and your monkey a.ss is still all over 2pacs decayed d!ck...

hop off the ballerina
 7 years ago '04        #42
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 4444 4444
 BackBlock_OG said:

Thank You!!! These dumb a.ss kids today think you're supposed to make songs about street beef and say people's names on wax and tell the police what you're going to do to a person before you do it. The only thing n*ggaz was scared of about Pac was his mouth. Pac was just a dry snitching a.ss n*gga who really wasn't from the streets, so he didn't know the rules. He was a great actor who could play roles well, but he wasn't a real street n*gga. If he was, he would never have went on wax saying the names of people who robbed him or set him up. Maybe that's the b**ch s**t y'all do on the west coast, but out here if it's real, we don't sing about it.
none of those song were released till he died ? if he wassnt street for real where was he frm ? how many cops yo fave rapper shot ill wait
 7 years ago '10        #43
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Damn I didn't notice that. Good s**tt
 12-04-2010, 11:42 PM         #44
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
I still remember when Biggie said him and Pac actually bumped into each other at some show during the beef, and Pac even told him he doin it to put on a show. It was some footage. I just forgot exactly which interview.
False.

Here's the interview:

What was still mostly talk and propaganda took a turn for the ugly at the Soul Train Awards this past March. When Biggie accepted his award and bigged-up Brooklyn, the crowd hissed. But the real drama came after the show, when Tupac and Biggie came face-to-face for the first time since Pac's shooting more than two years before. "That was the first time I really looked into his face," says Big. "I looked into his eyes and I was, like, Yo, this n*gga is really buggin' the f**k out."

The following week's Hollywood Reporter quoted an unnamed source saying that Shakur waved a pistol at Biggie. "Nah, Pac didn't pull steel on me," says Big. "He was on some tough s**t, though. I can't knock them dudes for the way they go about their biz. They made everything seem so dramatic. I felt the darkness when he rolled up that night. Duke came out the window fatigued out, screaming `West Side! Outlaws!' I was, like, `That's Bishop [Tupac's character in the movie Juice]!' Whatever he's doing right now, that's the role he's playing. He played that s**t to a tee. He had his little goons with him, and Suge was with him, and they was, like, `We gonna settle this now.' "

That's when Big's ace, Little Caesar of Junior M.A.F.I.A., stepped up. "The n*gga Ceez-pissy drunk-is up in the joint, like, `Fuck you!' " Big recalls. "Ceez is, like, `Fuck you, n*gga! East Coast, muthaf**ka!' Pac is, like, `We on the West Side now, we gonna handle this s**t.' Then his n*ggas start formulating and my n*ggas start formulating-somebody pulled a gun, muthaf**kas start screaming, `He got a gun, he got a gun!' We're, like, `We're in L.A. What the f**k are we supposed to do, shoot out?' That's when I knew it was on."
 7 years ago '10        #45
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
I felt the darkness when he rolled up that night biggie was scared as f**k
 7 years ago '06        #46
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 796 796
 jhj26 said:
had AZ in that shytt too
az from brooklyn too...i always wondered y they nvr did a track together tho
 7 years ago '04        #47
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
I always thought One More Chance was a subliminal diss too... When he said "The n*gga Thought He Worked His Until I Handled My Biz....and then on the track he has Faith asking for One More Chance....Any Thoughts??
 12-05-2010, 12:33 AM         #48
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaeTae said:
I always thought One More Chance was a subliminal diss too... When he said "The n*gga Thought He Worked His Until I Handled My Biz....and then on the track he has Faith asking for One More Chance....Any Thoughts??
She's sick of that song on how "it's so long"
Thought he worked his until I handled my biz
There I is
The guy who was trying to hit on the girl that Notorious B.I.G. had his eye on was feeling pretty smug about himself, thinking he had “handled his business”…until the girl went home with Biggie, that's all.
 7 years ago '07        #49
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
In a recent interview with Rhasody.com (via Bossip), Ray spoke about one incident when he walked into the studio to find Tupac hanging out with Biggie's wife, Faith Evans. This, of course, was when the whole East Coast-West Coast beef was sweeping the media.

"We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pac's lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, 'What the f*** is going on?' That was one of the craziest sights, dog," the singer said.

"Faith was in Pac's lap. I was like, 'What the f***? I know I'm not? Is that? It can't?' Three weeks later, 'Hit 'Em Up" came out ... I'm not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef," Ray continued.

This all happened with Ray J was just 15 years old. He even kicked it with Biggie, he says. He actually recalls speaking to the late great MC days before he was gunned down in Los Angeles.

7 years ago '10        #50
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 100%Trill said:
False.

Here's the interview:
abstraqt should see this. He would go into a 100% denial state
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago