Happy Birthday To Da G.O.A.T A K A Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
Happy bday jay!

G.o.a.t!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #122
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 StrictlyBiznez said:
Still waiting on a valid argument on why he ain't the GOAT. Sure, Nas is a better lyricist but can he make a club banger or anything else apart from the same old flow over the same wack beats. Eminem HAD a better flow but far too inconsistent to be considered. Pac is hella overrated IMO, made some good music but he's no better than a 3stacks or Immortal Tech, defo not GOAT. Jay delivered some of the greatest albums and is the most versatile MC. You want a club banger> Dirt Off Your Shoulder Street Anthem: Dirt Off and Hard Knock Life, you can search through his discography for any type of song.

PEOPLE on BX fail to remember ONE thing: the best rapper is that with the BEST lyrics, BEST flow, MOST mic presence, MOST originality. NOT just someone who can string a few thoughtful rhymes together.
how you gon ask for a valid argument when you base your belief that Pac is overrated on an opinion?
 12-04-2010, 01:18 PM         #123
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Happy Birthday Jigga.
 7 years ago '07        #124
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
jay aint even close

what about BP3 was lyrical, what about his mutis and rhyme schemes, what about his slow bum as flow

lets think about this hard now stans,

jay isnt lyrical anymore

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #125
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
still dont understand why people argue over who's the goat. the people that are arguing with the stans are just as bad as the stans if not worse.

i think jay is the goat

i dont give a flying f**k who you THINK the goat is, and i expect full reciprocity in that matter...you guys need to get over yourself and realize this is music its made for entertainment...its not made for you to act like you have a 5 page paper due on it by monday.
 7 years ago '06        #126
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
everyone needs to stop d!ckriding both Nas and Jay-z , tha f**k happy birthday thread, get his d!ck out your mouth threadstarter.
 7 years ago '09        #127
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Mr. Snowman said:
jay aint even close

what about BP3 was lyrical, what about his mutis and rhyme schemes, what about his slow bum as flow

lets think about this hard now stans,

jay isnt lyrical anymore

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #128
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
man f**k him
 7 years ago '10        #129
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Happy Birthday son, thank you for a decade plus of timeless music and entertainment, all these dudes in here hatin on u like they wasn't a fan like everyone else when u got on the scene. Thank you for your contributions to the hip hop game.
 7 years ago '05        #130
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Its not 2pac's birthday.. sorry

But happy Bday to Jigga
 7 years ago '09        #131
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1045 1045
Nasir Jones Birthday isnt today ????????
 12-04-2010, 02:45 PM         #132
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is a rap champ make nas look like a little hoe n*gga who can't put s**t out
 7 years ago '10        #133
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #134
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #135
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
His hair is all f**ked up... yup.. new album comin out! And yea that n*gga lookin old, man.
 7 years ago '05        #136
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 DJ Maximum said:
i love pac but to say jay is not diverse is crazy look @ his last couple of singles nothing sounds like it @ all and if u look @ it jay has all those qualities as well, pac didnt go out of his genre and do songs with rock artists so your diversity and variety point is flawed pac had alot of the same records as well. and yes jay is on pacs level and personally overall i think hes better but thats my opinion but to say he doesnt have the most influence impact appeal right now u got to crazy
Yeah, let's look at Jay-Z's last few singles. DOA, On To The Next One, Roc Boys, New York. He makes music for the radio. He can't go out his realm. Jay-Z cannot make any deep singles. Jay-Z can never make a record like "I know I can" or "Brendas Got A Baby". He can only put certain type of songs on the radio. As far as his artistry goes, he's limited to the music he can make.

Pac on the otherhand can make a street single, party single, conscious single, a love song single, an emotional single, club banger, you name it. If you want to talk about working with different artists, in 1996 and before not too many rappers were doing too many features. Even with that said, 2Pac has songs with legends like Charlie Wilson, Roger Troutman, Madonna, Dre, and worked with rap artists from all over even during the East/West beef. From Snoop, Redman, Method Man, Treach, Boot Camp, Jon B, Scarface. For a rap artists in the 90s, I think he worked with a variety of artists as much as he could.
 7 years ago '05        #137
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 4REAL said:
Yeah, let's look at Jay-Z's last few singles. DOA, On To The Next One, Roc Boys, New York. He makes music for the radio. He can't go out his realm. Jay-Z cannot make any deep singles. Jay-Z can never make a record like "I know I can" or "Brendas Got A Baby". He can only put certain type of songs on the radio. As far as his artistry goes, he's limited to the music he can make.
what do you mean cant go out his realm in terms of making music for the radio? are you saying all his music has been for the radio or are you just talking about the last album? if you are as rational as you try to seem im sure you would say that jay has clearly made more music then just for the radio.

and why do i want jay doing a "brendas got a baby" or "i know i can", thats not his lane. i DONT want to hear that from him how just like i DONT want to hear a "u dont know" or "streets is watching" from nas or eminem...its not their lane, thats not who they are and people want to always talk down about guys like jay, nas, etc because of what he doesnt do...instead of just giving props for what he does do

btw: at you saying "look at his last few singles" and say that he makes music for the radio...they are singles, people usually make singles for the radio, jay is just better at it

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-04-2010 at 10:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #138
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

Happy Birthday Big Hommie
 7 years ago '09        #139
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
 joblakthe1 said:
U really think dis album was a 3.5? More like a 4-4.5.One of his best IMO
had like 5 fillers no album can be great with that many fillers...s**t was ill tho had classic tracks on it.
 7 years ago '08        #140
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 StateProperty88 said:
diddy isnt relevant in hip hop right now , hov is relevant and is k!lling the game because at 40 he's still better then 95% of whats out there. whether or not he's the best is debatable and no reason to go in depth about
Same thing can be said about Eminem...He's 38 and k!lling the rap game
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy