Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
At the end of the day the keyword is
free agent
not slave agent

Lebron can go wherever the f**k he wants to go.
 7 years ago '05        #62
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Of course they'd find a way to flip something negative at LeBron after he shut everyone up yesterday.

Did you see how heckled he was? Act like Cavaliers players weren't all up in Miami's faces after their fluke lil' 17-12 start. I saw Antwan Jamison barking at Bosh, and J.J. Hickson barking at LeBron several times after their only big plays early in the game. None of that after Wade's new poster and LeBron's run to end the first.

Everything LeBron did was deserved. Hell, I was hoping he'd reduce to more douchebaggery....
 7 years ago '10        #63
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13340 13340
them f*gs need to stop cryin cause no one in that building heard more verbal abuse than bron. take it like a man like he did

Last edited by trill jackson; 12-04-2010 at 06:14 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
lol pure comedy. Lebron showed me something. I think he finally got the monkey off his back
 12-04-2010, 06:21 AM         #65
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get_ate said:
...a city full of b**ches...
says the tough guy on the net thats never been in a f!ght
 7 years ago '09        #66
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm a Sixers / Lakers fan I could give a f**k about a Cavs, but LeBron is doing something against this bum a.ss team that he wouldn't dare do against the actual talent of his division. That's like the dude around the way in high school who shoves the 12 year old, and then gets all shook when his big brother shows up If LeBron talked s**t the same way with ALL of his competition, it would be a completely different story, I'd even respect it. But if you gonna keep your mouth shut while you getting dump trucked by the likes of the Pacers, then try to show out on the Cavs, you're a ho in my book.
Hate when people say this but didnt he also s**t on the celtics of course you can't talk smack when your losing that even if you got alot of points doesn't make sense. If he k!lling any of these teams and winning I bet he talks s**t he did it with the cavs for years he even danced on the sidelines this aint nothing new lol. Plus when you got the whole arena talkin s**t yelling obscene stuff crazy signs and he kicking ya a.ss he supposed remain quiet? Yall would be sad if yall watched 90's ball it was way more s**t talking.
 7 years ago '04        #67
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
LeBron swag was on a hundred thousand trillion the other night and the whole damn city of cleveland cant handle it. Tell Daniel Gibson that players been trash talking since forever in the league. Imagine if he had to put up with MJ or Tim Hardaway trash talking to him. His punk a.ss would prolly been crying during the time outs.

Cavs and their fans had better consider this their NBA finals because after this game NO ONE is gonna give a f**k about them. Miami had them looking like a f**kin JV squad out there, warming up the floor until the real game started
 7 years ago '04        #68
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 faceoffizhere said:
Hate when people say this but didnt he also s**t on the celtics of course you can't talk smack when your losing that even if you got alot of points doesn't make sense. If he k!lling any of these teams and winning I bet he talks s**t he did it with the cavs for years he even danced on the sidelines this aint nothing new lol. Plus when you got the whole arena talkin s**t yelling obscene stuff crazy signs and he kicking ya a.ss he supposed remain quiet? Yall would be sad if yall watched 90's ball it was way more s**t talking.
I wouldn't be sad if this was 90's ball, cus someone would have punched LeBron in the f**king mouth and deaded all of this That camera s**t they were doing last year would have incited full out riots haha
 7 years ago '06        #69
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,002 | Props total: 10670 10670
Lol just when u think cleveland can't possibly get any more pathetic....
 7 years ago '07        #70
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 PoetikTrev said:
n*ggas is....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #71
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 JeeQ said:
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

At least he's embracing the new role. Like I keep saying, if there going to hate you no matter what you do, make them hate you because your winning. Hate is a wonderful thing when your dropping 38 points in their face and sending them home mad as hell.

[pic - click to view]

word.
 7 years ago '09        #72
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
Grow up n*gga, seriously.

"if n*ggas aint hatin you, you aint doin it right"- Vado
 7 years ago '07        #73
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 Perfectibilist said:
So basically....
Not only Cleveland, but the entire basketball world talked trash about LeBron ever since The Decision. He didn't really say anything in response to all of the trash people talked about him. But when he finally fires back, he's wrong? Gotta love BX. Always defying logic to satisfy their hate.
you can't hit these n*ggas with logic
 7 years ago '08        #74
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
not a lebron fan

but he str8 s**tted on those dleague players and wack city thursday night
 7 years ago '06        #75
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,073 | Props total: 18872 18872
luckily for James and the free world, no one gives a f**k what Boobie Gibson is upset about....
 7 years ago '10        #76
justakidd 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 149 149
Well when u r talkin 2 the man who just embarassed the entire city again I might be sour 2
 7 years ago '04        #77
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
I give Mo Williams credit.. at least he wasn't taking any of Lebron's s**t.... Lebron needs to held accountable for the way he acts... He might be the best player in the league.. but he really shows no class... and is very immature...
 7 years ago '04        #78
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Vincent_Chase said:
Grow up n*gga, seriously.

"if n*ggas aint hatin you, you aint doin it right"- Vado
ahhh yes, the old philosopher vado :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '04        #79
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
 P. Dedos said:
why would he have to show class to a classeless owner and classeless fanbase whos making chants saying " whos your daddy "

f**k you and the city of cleveland
Lebron started it son... you getting emotional over there? Your just another ignorant hater of Cleveland.... Dan Gilbert had every right to get pissed over Lebron leaving.. Lebron ignored his calls..e-mails.. showed no class... He didn't give Gilbert a heads up about him leaving.. left his franchise out to dry... Lebron didn't even thank him...Lebron got everything he ever wanted in Cleveland... And he will never get that same love in Miami... Get your facts straight man.. you have no clue...
 7 years ago '04        #80
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 JordanMPM said:
Lebron started it son... you getting emotional over there? Your just another ignorant hater of Cleveland.... Dan Gilbert had every right to get pissed over Lebron leaving.. Lebron ignored his calls..e-mails.. showed no class... He didn't give Gilbert a heads up about him leaving.. left his franchise out to dry... Lebron didn't even thank him...Lebron got everything he ever wanted in Cleveland... And he will never get that same love in Miami... Get your facts straight man.. you have no clue...
u sound like a little bitter brat when u said "lebron started it son." lebron didnt have to tell them s**t,it was his life,his decision,his career.when an organization/team trades a player they dont tell a player in advance or ask them do u mind getting traded or what team do u want to play for..how he left ya'll out to dry when miami give ya'll about 3-5 draft picks,if he really had no class,ya'll wouldnt had got s**t..da owner didnt give a f**k about lebron, he just loved making money,fame,exposure and a packed arena thanks to lebron.so he should be thanking lebron.lebron was whole team and made the team what they were without him nobody would give a f**k about gibson,gilbert,williams,da rest of those scrubs on that team or cleveland but yet when delonte was f**king his mom for months and the team and the organization knew they didnt tell lebron s**t and tried to keep it away and not tell him cuz they didnt give a f**k,didnt respect him and had no class.we suppose to be a team/friends/a family but you f**king my mom out of all these hoes out here.that is so disrespectful but yet u really expected lebron to play hard 4 ya'll,show ya'll respect,resign to ya'll,have remorse and feel sorry for ya'll really???gtfoh son!!!u gotta show respect to get respect.if its f**k me then its f**k u
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago