Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 Chest Rockwell said:
the cavs are his FORMER TEAM...... and this was his hyped up homecoming

maybe that information will help u understand why he was trash talkin them butthurt scrubs
Uhhhh he left THEM. It's not like they traded his a.ss, or did him dirty. He did them dirty, and now it's just piling on. Like we all don't already know the Cavs are sorry as hell, or Cleveland in general It's really unnecessary in my opinion.
 7 years ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 beast mode said:
^^^bringing up the celtics when 1) that's not his team,2)they played the cavs last night 3) randomly bringing up a team that had nothing to do with last night..........this n*ggaz MAD
It's the truth though
 7 years ago '04        #23
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm a Sixers / Lakers fan I could give a f**k about a Cavs, but LeBron is doing something against this bum a.ss team that he wouldn't dare do against the actual talent of his division. That's like the dude around the way in high school who shoves the 12 year old, and then gets all shook when his big brother shows up If LeBron talked s**t the same way with ALL of his competition, it would be a completely different story, I'd even respect it. But if you gonna keep your mouth shut while you getting dump trucked by the likes of the Pacers, then try to show out on the Cavs, you're a ho in my book.
real talk
 12-03-2010, 06:56 PM         #24
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
Uhhhh he left THEM. It's not like they traded his a.ss, or did him dirty. He did them dirty, and now it's just piling on. Like we all don't already know the Cavs are sorry as hell, or Cleveland in general It's really unnecessary in my opinion.
did his teammates dirty? they were f**king awful son! they are the biggest reason he left. but u right he did them dirty as hell last night when he shat on em
 7 years ago '09        #25
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
I think I can understand Boobie on this one.
If a dude was supposed to be your boy all these years, always making it like everything was good and we was family then you change teams and dont ever hit none of us up to talk bout leaving then after that dont ever return a n*gga calls and the next time we see you all you wanna do is talk s**t, be an a**hole then rub a win in my face, then hell yeah it's f**k you.

But, I say f**k that s**t and move on because if your views tell you that s**t is foul then LeBron will get what's coming to him eventually. Just don't spend days and nights worrying over the next n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #26
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
did his teammates dirty? they were f**king awful son! they are the biggest reason he left. but u right he did them dirty as hell last night when he shat on em
Talking about the city obviously. The press conference to leave them was a d!ck move. Those Cleveland fans idolized him. He didn't even notify the franchise he was leaving, they found out on live television with the rest of us One dude did make a good point though. These are the same dudes who were dancing with him and doing that gay picture s**t last year. I thought LeBron was a ho at that point too but I can see what you mean with their being some hypocrisy there from the Cleveland fans, haha
 7 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Chest Rockwell said:
So awful they won 60+ games the last two seasons with him and went to the Finals the year before that. Sure fella

If they were/are so bad then Bron should win 65-70 games with the Heat easy since he has way better talent now, right?

Dont come back with it takes time to gel and make it work, because on the fly with new teammates the last two years his Cavs teams won 60+ and didnt miss a beat
 7 years ago '05        #28
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
We didn't get any quotes?

I need to hear what was being said. To me it looked like Gibson and Lebron were having a friendly conversation and now Gibson is trying to flip it to make Lebron look bad since the media bashed Gibson all day today for not ignoring Bron like Mo did.
 7 years ago '10        #29
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
bout 2 go buy sum sour patch...thnx n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #30
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
 Gtownkid04 said:
Talking about the city obviously. The press conference to leave them was a d!ck move. Those Cleveland fans idolized him. He didn't even notify the franchise he was leaving, they found out on live television with the rest of us One dude did make a good point though. These are the same dudes who were dancing with him and doing that gay picture s**t last year. I thought LeBron was a ho at that point too but I can see what you mean with their being some hypocrisy there from the Cleveland fans, haha
lebron didn't have a press conference he had a charity event where he rasied money for the boys and girls club. he held it but espn didn't have to show it but they did, and he called and told the cavs organization he was leaving before the show started. so whats the big deal it shouldent have been a surprise on the espn bottom line stat tracker it said he had chose mia at least 5 hours before the show came on
 7 years ago '05        #31
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
Aww. These n*ggas need a hug. And I don't think LeBron has embraced being hated yet. None of those 3 have. But if they are gonna be the team everyone expected that's one of the first steps. Play the bad guy...go into another team's building...handle business and talk and talk and get under their skins while breaking their spirits b/c no matter how hard they try they can't beat you.

When the day comes that those three get it it'll be something to behold. But for now...we have this Cavs game as prelude to what could happen if they ever figure it out in Miami.
 7 years ago '06        #32
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
blah blah blah... not easy to like lebron, but this was the worse case scenerio for the cavs team and thier fans

bron dapped these weak n*ggas up before the game, s**tted on them during it, and taunted thier bench in the process

byron scott takes a huge L, for being the coach and taking it in the a.ss... it's not boxing, it start with the head, and not the body... kinda apparant that scott took the borderline house n*gga route in this whole situation.. pretty much just let his team get embarassed and s**tted on threwout the course of the game... shame on the cavs players as well for not stepping up, granted if they suck or not... It's one thing to rally behind your blue collar squad city, then another to realize u don't have a blue collar squad... 76ers cats can relate to this... .. joke is on the cavs fans pretty much, for wasting all that energy....... obviously these players are weak in the mental, and soft...

Last edited by ginobili 20; 12-03-2010 at 07:48 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
fukk that.... thats what competitors do
 7 years ago '04        #34
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 JimDinO77 said:
fukk that.... thats what competitors do
ya he was real competitive when he tucked tail and "took his talents to south beach"
 7 years ago '10        #35
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm a Sixers / Lakers fan I could give a f**k about a Cavs, but LeBron is doing something against this bum a.ss team that he wouldn't dare do against the actual talent of his division. That's like the dude around the way in high school who shoves the 12 year old, and then gets all shook when his big brother shows up If LeBron talked s**t the same way with ALL of his competition, it would be a completely different story, I'd even respect it. But if you gonna keep your mouth shut while you getting dump trucked by the likes of the Pacers, then try to show out on the Cavs, you're a ho in my book.
yeah because this is lebrons first ever 30 point game and he's NEVER had a lot of points against good teams in his career right???
 7 years ago '04        #36
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
james did what alot of us would do, go where the $ and better chance to win a championship is at. f**k a city especially something like cleveland that don't got s**t going for it really. lol @ op's pic. "2 oz more free" give that to mo maybe the little midget smurf will get some hops now.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
hahahahahahahahahahaha bron had them n*ggas madddddd..you can tell by boobie's facial expression in that 1 picture..s**t was jokes..n*gga looked so hurt bwahahahaha
 7 years ago '07        #38
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
its some f**gots on this board
 7 years ago '04        #39
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 lookin$pac said:
lebron didn't have a press conference he had a charity event where he rasied money for the boys and girls club. he held it but espn didn't have to show it but they did, and he called and told the cavs organization he was leaving before the show started. so whats the big deal it shouldent have been a surprise on the espn bottom line stat tracker it said he had chose mia at least 5 hours before the show came on
Quit smoking crack because no they did not.
 7 years ago '04        #40
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 beast mode said:
yeah because this is lebrons first ever 30 point game and he's NEVER had a lot of points against good teams in his career right???
The whole point is he wouldn't be s**t talking some elite team in the same circumstances. n*gga are you braindead? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago